SIDNEY CROSBY IS THE NEXT WAYNE GRETZKY!!

RUSHHEAD666

Only 21 years old. The youngest captain to ever hoist and kiss the Cup!

You got to love it man. He is the Next Great One!

f**k the Sharks.

I'm loving the Pens for knocking off the "DEADWINGS" in their home town!! LOL!!

What a great Stanley Cup!!!!!!!

Signed,

"The Professor" wink.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Edit: Who says talking Hockey has to be classy? I'm a frustrated Sharks season ticket holder.

I HATE the Redwings!

I am listening to some Sublime at the minute.

Maybe I should use a different smiley.

It was great seeing Mario hold up the Cup too.

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 12 2009, 10:52 PM)

f**k the Sharks.

Signed,

"The Professor" wink.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

wacko.gif What are you smoking?

Jeez, at least use Malkin for a poster boy. Stop smoking Bettman's stash.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 12 2009, 09:52 PM)

f**k the Sharks.

Signed,

"The Professor" wink.gif

See, that's not classy.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 12 2009, 09:52 PM)

That doesn't make him the next Gretzky though. If anybody on that team is poised to be the next one, it's Malkin. And this coming from a die-hard Pens fan.

f**k Crosby, f**k Bettman.

All Crosby has been since he entered the league is a marketing toy. Okay so he puts up some points, but other then that, he's just bettman's marketing toy.

Don't ever try and ruin what Gretzky accomplished by comparing Crosby to him.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jun 13 2009, 02:47 PM)

All Crosby has been since he entered the league is a marketing toy. Okay so he puts up some points, but other then that, he's just bettman's marketing toy.

A marketing toy? WTF are you talking about?? Please elaborate.

I agree that he won't be the next Gretzky, but he is a great player.......

Look at his stats for the series, 2 goals 3 assists in 7 games. Lets hold off on the coronation.

When Sid wins multiple cups and is a key reason for those championships, then comparisons can begin to be made. Anything else is premature.

He's not even the best player on his own team.

He's over-rated. Ovechkin is a better player, IMO.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 13 2009, 05:01 PM)
sorry, he's not even the next Mario.

:-O

Give Mario the same ice time that Gretzky had and The best would be proven!!!

Mario is simply the best player to ever lece 'em up!!!

Crosby (sorry) is not even close!!!

Except the fact that the goalies are wearing a lot larger pads!

Malkin's still better!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 12 2009, 11:00 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 12 2009, 10:52 PM)
Only 21 years old.  The youngest captain to ever hoist and kiss the Cup!
You got to love it man.  He is the Next Great One!

f**k the Sharks.

Signed,

"The Professor"  wink.gif

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

wacko.gif What are you smoking?

Jeez, at least use Malkin for a poster boy. Stop smoking Bettman's stash.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jun 13 2009, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jun 13 2009, 02:47 PM)

A marketing toy? WTF are you talking about?? Please elaborate.

I agree that he won't be the next Gretzky, but he is a great player.......

Almost every god dam NHL commercial now has Crosby in it (atleast the ones in Canada) or some form of Crosby, it's ridiculous. He's got clothing this, and all this other stuff, it's ridiculous.

But now that the Penguins have won the cup, be prepared for a whole nother year of NOTHING but Can Crosby defend the cup, can Crosby blah blah blah blah blah.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 13 2009, 05:01 PM)
sorry, he's not even the next Mario.

Mario > Wayne.

Crosby won't be close to either of them though.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jun 13 2009, 03:47 PM)

You're starting to sound like a broken record dude. Either shut up or bring something new to the table. You're just as bad as the morons on TSN who keep claiming the only reason the Penguins even won the Cup last night was because the NHL rigged the series.

A marketing toy, huh? Look at the economic state of the NHL currently. They lost the majority of their fanbase when they canceled the 2004-05 season due to the lockout. What are you going to try to do to bring that fanbase back? Market the hell out of the youngest and most promising stars that you have, or just sit back and hope people are going to come to the games? So what if Crosby has his own clothing line? He's 21 years old and has a Hart Trophy, Art Ross Trophy and a Stanley Cup under his name. How many people can you honestly say have accomplished at least one of those in their lifetime? Not many. If anything, he's a smart businessman. He's taking advantage of everything that he has in his life right now and making the most of it.

Crosby along with Ovechkin, Malkin, Toews, etc are helping to bring hockey back into prominence and it's working.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jun 13 2009, 11:38 PM)

You're starting to sound like a broken record dude. Either shut up or bring something new to the table. You're just as bad as the morons on TSN who keep claiming the only reason the Penguins even won the Cup last night was because the NHL rigged the series.

A marketing toy, huh? Look at the economic state of the NHL currently. They lost the majority of their fanbase when they canceled the 2004-05 season due to the lockout. What are you going to try to do to bring that fanbase back? Market the hell out of the youngest and most promising stars that you have, or just sit back and hope people are going to come to the games? So what if Crosby has his own clothing line? He's 21 years old and has a Hart Trophy, Art Ross Trophy and a Stanley Cup under his name. How many people can you honestly say have accomplished at least one of those in their lifetime? Not many. If anything, he's a smart businessman. He's taking advantage of everything that he has in his life right now and making the most of it.

Crosby along with Ovechkin, Malkin, Toews, etc are helping to bring hockey back into prominence and it's working.

f***ing goodpost.gif

I love calling all of these hockey posers out.

Talk about a bunch of haters on here.

Just jealous is all.

I think it was great for the NHL to have Crosby and Mario kiss the Cup.

Gretzky was great on the ice but now he is one shitty Coyote Coach.

Give me a break.

I know a bit about Hockey being a Sharks season ticket holder.

Yeah I get f*cked in the ass every year but at least I can take it.

Not like all of you cry babies.

Yeah The Rush Forum, what a great cliche place to talk hockey.

"Oh boy I have a hard on for RUSH and Hockey was invented in Canaduh."

Who cares.

I bet a bunch of you were crying like little girls with skinned knees when the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Cup. HAHAHAHA!

Get over yourselves. Life is too short.

The Pens are good for the NHL.

Everything is fixed, just like that lame loser CAPTION THREAD game on this Fantastic Forum.

Desperate times demand tough talk.

Time for some "Force Ten" whoop ass on all of you sorry sods.

And you think I'm smoking something?

No thanks. My lungs are pinker than the pussy that you haters will never taste. HAHAHAHAHA!

What a great thread.

I love f***ing with you know it alls.

Sidney is the shit, and all of you haters are simply jealous.

You will never have his cashflow, his cars, his real estate, his women and his Cup.

The only cup you whiners will have is the one that will fit on top of your small cocks when you go to sleep at night listening to Rivendell and thinking up your next stupid caption to write on TRF Random Sample Lame Game Thread.

There is more to life then Rush, Hockey and Wet Dream Theater.

What a Fun Fruity Forum.

2.gif ON!

1022.gif

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 14 2009, 04:24 AM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Jun 13 2009, 11:38 PM)

f***ing goodpost.gif

I love calling all of these hockey posers out.

Talk about a bunch of haters on here.

Just jealous is all.

Gretzky was great on the ice but now he is one shitty Coyote Coach.

Give me a break.

I know a bit about Hockey being a Sharks season ticket holder.

Yeah I get f*cked in the ass every year but at least I can take it.

Not like all of you cry babies.

Yeah The Rush Forum, what a great cliche place to talk hockey.

"Oh boy I have a hard on for RUSH and Hockey was invented in Canaduh."

Who cares.

I bet a bunch of you were crying like little girls with skinned knees when the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Cup. HAHAHAHA!

Get over yourselves. Life is too short.

The Pens are good for the NHL.

Everything is fixed, just like that lame loser CAPTION THREAD game on this Fantastic Forum.

Desperate times demand tough talk.

Time for some "Force Ten" whoop ass on all of you sorry sods.

And you think I'm smoking something?

No thanks. My lungs are pinker than the pussy that you haters will never taste. HAHAHAHAHA!

What a great thread.

I love f***ing with you know it alls.

Sidney is the shit, and all of you haters are simply jealous.

You will never have his cashflow, his cars, his real estate, his women and his Cup.

The only cup you whiners will have is the one that will fit on top of your small cocks when you go to sleep at night listening to Rivendell and thinking up your next stupid caption to write on TRF Random Sample Lame Game Thread.

There is more to life then Rush, Hockey and Wet Dream Theater.

What a Fun Fruity Forum.

2.gif ON!

1022.gif

You are talking posers? Hello? Dive boy Crysbaby isn't? I'm not saying he is not a good hockey player, but no sensation is he. Hell come to think of it, Fleury and Malkin had a better playoff showing.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jun 14 2009, 02:38 AM)

Crosby is overrated (to me), but the above is true, the NHL needs all the help it can. Whether one likes whose getting attention or not, especially after that rediculous strike, anything to raise the profile of the NHL is what they need to do.

Why didnt they have them kiss each other, then have Mario brick into Crosby's mouth? Now THAT would have been an epic ending to the series! laugh.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jun 14 2009, 12:38 AM)

spot on.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 14 2009, 08:32 AM)

Why didnt they have them kiss each other, then have Mario brick into Crosby's mouth? Now THAT would have been an epic ending to the series! laugh.gif

Well they DO live in the same house.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif