New 'Terminator: Salvation' trailer is up!

Jack Aubrey

"I'm the only hope you have."'Terminator: Salvation'.

I am really confused....

Dose the TV show, and the new movie completly eliminate the 3rd movie..?..... Is the movie going to follow the TV series or the third move

I have not kept up with the TV series, and I am totally lost... because Sarah Connor was supposed to have died after the origional judgment day... in 1997, but the TV series established she is alive in 1999..

I was a huge fan of the franchise, but I have not watched any of the TV series, and do not know how the New Movie is going to relate T2, T3, and TSCC

So what is the offical timeline of events in the Terminator Universe?

Please help?

QUOTE (The Owl @ Mar 4 2009, 07:30 PM)
I am really confused....

Dose the TV show, and the new movie completly eliminate the 3rd movie..?..... Is the movie going to follow the TV series or the third move

I have not kept up with the TV series, and I am totally lost... because Sarah Connor was supposed to have died after the origional judgment day... in 1997, but the TV series established she is alive in 1999..

I was a huge fan of the franchise, but I have not watched any of the TV series, and do not know how the New Movie is going to relate T2, T3, and TSCC

Please help?

I dont know the answer to your question but I sure as hell hope the new movie and the TV show eliminate the third movie! It was OK for a watch but I definately do not think it is a good enough movie to be considered a part of the series. 1 and 2 were great though 1022.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Mar 4 2009, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Mar 4 2009, 07:30 PM)
I am really confused....

I have not kept up with the TV series, and I am totally lost...  because Sarah Connor was supposed to have died after the origional judgment day... in 1997, but the TV series established she is alive in 1999..

Please help?

I dont know the answer to your question but I sure as hell hope the new movie and the TV show eliminate the third movie! It was OK for a watch but I definately do not think it is a good enough movie to be considered a part of the series. 1 and 2 were great though 1022.gif

I like Terminator 3! Yeah, it was a step down, but it certainly didn't ruin the series.

To answer the question, I believe the movies are seperate canon, so the television show will not have happened in the Terminator: Salvation universe.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Mar 4 2009, 05:30 PM)
I am really confused....

Please help?

I watch the series, which is just okay. It's seems to be an alternate Terminator universe from the films. I can't see how it would tie in with the films at all.

QUOTE (sexy beast 97 @ Mar 5 2009, 10:31 AM)
Did you hear about the incident they had with Christian bale?

z7shysterical.gif

If its about him yelling at people, then yes. We heard about it a while ago.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Mar 4 2009, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Mar 4 2009, 05:30 PM)
I am really confused....

I have not kept up with the TV series, and I am totally lost...  because Sarah Connor was supposed to have died after the origional judgment day... in 1997, but the TV series established she is alive in 1999..

Please help?

I watch the series, which is just okay. It's seems to be an alternate Terminator universe from the films. I can't see how it would tie in with the films at all.

Doesn't the show take places between parts 2 & 3? All I know is it's not all that great.

I really liked T3, T4... CAN'T WAIT!