Counterparts ( rushmessageboard.com ) Down

ghostworks

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Board is shut down overnight. I'm rebuilding the post content like I was doing on the weekend. Much lower cycle, going along quite smoothly. Will reopen the board when it's done.

QUOTE (Draco @ May 26 2009, 11:12 PM)
Board is shut down overnight.  I'm rebuilding the post content like I was doing on the weekend.  Much lower cycle, going along quite smoothly.  Will reopen the board when it's done.

Take your time and get it the way you want it. We stocked up on beer and quaaludes today so don't sweat it. Also, we have many activities planned for our guests. In fact, in 15 minutes it's naked shuffleboard on the Lido deck, and naked Twister at 2AM. Bring a towel!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 26 2009, 09:19 PM)
Board is shut down overnight.  I'm rebuilding the post content like I was doing on the weekend.  Much lower cycle, going along quite smoothly.  Will reopen the board when it's done.

Take your time and get it the way you want it. We stocked up on beer and quaaludes today so don't sweat it. Also, we have many activities planned for our guests. In fact, in 15 minutes it's naked shuffleboard on the Lido deck, and naked Twister at 2AM. Bring a towel!

Will there be a rousing match of naked Bingo as well? That's my favorite.

QUOTE (Quantum @ May 26 2009, 11:20 PM)

Of course! Amazing how often "69!" gets called out during those games...

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 26 2009, 10:26 PM)
QUOTE (Quantum @ May 26 2009, 11:20 PM)

Of course! Amazing how often "69!" gets called out during those games...

yes.gif

I was kinda hoping we were gonna discontinue the naked Twister, though. The boys have that unfair advantage of the extra appendage. sad.gif

QUOTE (The Great Zo @ May 26 2009, 10:43 PM)
Well, I'm glad we backed up the whole thing before the upgrade began. We can start from there if necessary -- and that would probably be preferable to losing all three of those forums.

Indeed.

Heard back from Invision. All data for those forums has been found. I recreated the forums so they can add the data back in.

They are also asking for a copy of the database prior to the upgrade so they can recreate the problem, and figure out why we're having so many database errors.

Invision steps up to the plate big time!!!

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users):

Draco, Garden Dancer, The Great Zo, rain, Quantum, Burger King Diamond

HAI TO VISITING PARTCOUNTERS bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Draco @ May 26 2009, 11:49 PM)
Heard back from Invision. All data for those forums has been found. I recreated the forums so they can add the data back in.

They are also asking for a copy of the database prior to the upgrade so they can recreate the problem, and figure out why we're having so many database errors.

Interesting turn of events.

All your data are belong to us.

QUOTE (Quantum @ May 26 2009, 09:12 PM)
Yes yes, but what about the View New Posts??? What did they say about that???????????????????????

I found a thread in their resource forum that explains in detail how to change the current view from forums to posts. Once the data has been restored, and the post rebuild is done, (probably tomorrow night) I'll change that code and bring things back to normal where this is focused.

QUOTE (Draco @ May 26 2009, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (Quantum @ May 26 2009, 09:12 PM)
Yes yes, but what about the View New Posts???  What did they say about that???????????????????????

I found a thread in their resource forum that explains in detail how to change the current view from forums to posts. Once the data has been restored, and the post rebuild is done, (probably tomorrow night) I'll change that code and bring things back to normal where this is focused.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/Jawbox/smilies/boozing.gif

QUOTE (Draco @ May 27 2009, 12:53 AM)
The Rush Forum, Territorial Games, and Gab are back. Running the post rebuild now.

Dude, awesome!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bncegrn.gif

Thanks man. You've been so busy with the whole thing...

And I, for one, really appreciate it! yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 26 2009, 11:10 PM)
Heard back from Invision.  All data for those forums has been found.  I recreated the forums so they can add the data back in.

All your data are belong to us.

laugh.gif