Lets have an Imaginery Album Release and Tour.....

Scottishdood

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ Sep 1 2008, 03:03 PM)
Geddy went back to playing his Rickenbacker by the way

He makes a startling choice of one song to break out the Steinburger - "Jacob's Ladder!"

They make some last-minute North American additions. First, it's the Ground Zero Blues Club - which is part-owned by Morgan Freeman - in Clarksdale, Miss. There, and only there, they break out with "Crossroads."

Then, they go to Huntsville, Ala., so all the rocket scientists there can rock out with the band. ADD: Of course, they have to play "Countdown" for this crowd.

Finally, they hit all 12 Southeastern Conference universities - from Fayetteville, Ark. to Columbia, S.C. and every one in between!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Sep 2 2008, 04:26 AM)
TOUR NEWS
------------

Rush will perform in Tupelo - the birthplace of Elvis Presley - as part of its Imaginary Tour. To honor the King of Rock 'n' Roll, the members of Rush will perform as Elvis impersonators representing the "Different Stages" of his career: Neil as the '50s Elvis, Geddy as the 1968 Comeback Special Elvis with the black leather outfit, and Alex as the bloated, jumpsuit-wearing late '70s Elvis.

The show will include a "Tribute to Elvis" set featuring That's Alright Mama, Don't Be Cruel, Hound Dog, Burnin' Love, Love Me Tender, Teddy Bear, In the Ghetto, Suspicious Minds, Viva Las Vegas and the American Trilogy.

That is a really, really scary idea. scared.gif

QUOTE (Sign Of Eth @ Sep 1 2008, 04:45 PM)
Damn! Ticketmaster is already sold out.

Ticketmaster sold out because they have suspended all of their nonsense, I mean convenience fees...

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 3 2008, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Sep 2 2008, 04:26 AM)
TOUR NEWS
------------

Rush will perform in Tupelo - the birthplace of Elvis Presley - as part of its Imaginary Tour. To honor the King of Rock 'n' Roll, the members of Rush will perform as Elvis impersonators representing the "Different Stages" of his career:  Neil as the '50s Elvis, Geddy as the 1968 Comeback Special Elvis with the black leather outfit, and Alex as the bloated, jumpsuit-wearing late '70s Elvis.

The show will include a "Tribute to Elvis" set featuring That's Alright Mama, Don't Be Cruel, Hound Dog, Burnin' Love, Love Me Tender, Teddy Bear, In the Ghetto, Suspicious Minds, Viva Las Vegas and the American Trilogy.

That is a really, really scary idea. scared.gif

No kidding. laugh.gif Those images are now burned into my brain forever. pokey.gif

QUOTE (MCM @ Sep 3 2008, 06:45 PM)
QUOTE (Sign Of Eth @ Sep 1 2008, 04:45 PM)
Damn! Ticketmaster is already sold out.

Ticketmaster sold out because they have suspended all of their nonsense, I mean convenience fees...

Yes, this is definitely an imaginary tour if Ticketbastard eliminates those fees.

I asked the TM rep once exactly what "convenience" I was paying for. Were they going to park my car, and provide curbside pickup after the show?

He didn't laugh. sarcasm.gif

TOUR NEWS

------------

Lerxst has decided that he will play all of " Victor " live!

Dirk has decided that " My Favourite Headache " T shirts will be given out free to the hardcore who turn up for the " Victor " set.

The Prof was unavailable for comment on the whole breaking news!

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Sep 5 2008, 12:43 PM)
TOUR NEWS
------------

Lerxst has decided that he will play all of " Victor " live!

Dirk has decided that " My Favourite Headache " T shirts will be given out free to the hardcore who turn up for the " Victor " set.

The Prof was unavailable for comment on the whole breaking news!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh man pre-sale for the Montreal show is tomorrow at 10am! I hope I can score something good and those pooh-handler brokers don't get all the good tickets!.

Who is up for pre and post show bender on Crescent St?!

Man I really hope they bring back Entre Nous this tour, plus I wonder if... now that the Fear Trilogy has *five* parts since the latest album... I wonder if they will play the whole shebang!

Man I can't wait!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 8 2008, 08:55 PM)
Oh man pre-sale for the Montreal show is tomorrow at 10am! I hope I can score something good and those pooh-handler brokers don't get all the good tickets!.

Who is up for pre and post show bender on Crescent St?!

Man I really hope they bring back Entre Nous this tour, plus I wonder if... now that the Fear Trilogy has *five* parts since the latest album... I wonder if they will play the whole shebang!

Man I can't wait!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Hey Godeater!!

Since you are a fine drinking bud of the promoter ( Moi ) you dont worry about that pre sale nonsense! You me and the boys are access all areas!!!

But...ye im still up for destroying Crescent Street and drinkin Ziggys dry again!!!

trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif

Archived