Just nabbed Amazing Journey DVD

Steevo

I know this must've been brought up before. It looks great, gonna get into it soon. I had Max R&B from way back and this just looks like an updated story, but man, the live rare and unreleased looks worth it alone. Opinions on this release fellow Who fans?? I know theres a few of you here cool.gif

def a great buy. 5 dvd's if ya love the who this is worth your dime 1022.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 20 2008, 11:36 AM)
I totally misread the topic title. I thought this was referring to a Journey DVD that you said was amazing. laugh.gif

old.gif Pay attention there, sonny.

wink.gif

It's an excellent documentary!! Well worth the money!! Pick it up at Best Buy as they included some extra discs in the sets they were selling. cool.gif

I went to NYC to catch the US premiere of Amazing Journey at the Paley Center last fall. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the main viewing room where Roger was, but at least I was in the same building! laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 20 2008, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 20 2008, 11:36 AM)
I totally misread the topic title. I thought this was referring to a Journey DVD that you said was amazing. laugh.gif

old.gif Pay attention there, sonny.

wink.gif

I made the same mistake. I thought I'd seen a Rush Forum first - "amazing" and "Journey video" in the same sentence.

Back on topic, I caught Pearl Jam's cover of the Who's "Reign Over Me" and "The Real Me" last night. Pretty solid, I thought.

The Who were in good form, too.

(VH1 Rock Honors)

I'll probably pick this up next time I'm in Best Buy. My kids are always begging me to take them there. A new one just opened up right down the block from me.

Thanks for the heads up!

Archived