Canadian woman gives birth to 18th child

MULTIPLIED REACTION

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Whew!

Tue Jul 29, 8:09 AM ET

ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia - A Romanian immigrant has given birth to her 18th child in British Columbia, making her the province's most prolific mother in 20 years.

Proud dad Alexandru Ionce said Saturday that his 44-year-old wife, Livia, gave birth on July 22. Their daughter Abigail weighed in at 7 pounds, 12 ounces (3.5 kilograms).

"We never planned how many children to have. We just let God guide our lives, you know, because we strongly believe life comes from God and that's the reason we did not stop the life," Alexandru Ionce said.

The couple immigrated to Canada from Romania in 1990 and now live in Abbotsford. Their 17 other children range in age from 20 months to 23 years.

Ionce said he did not know if the couple would have more children. The family now has 10 girls and eight boys.

"We would have liked a boy to be even," he said. "We thank God all of them are healthy and happy."

ohmy.gif That is one mighty uterus!!! Go Canada... trink39.gif

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/2dogsmom2008/VaginaClown.jpg

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jul 29 2008, 10:55 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jul 29 2008, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE (Marathonist @ Jul 29 2008, 06:17 PM)
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/2dogsmom2008/VaginaClown.jpg

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif moon.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

LOL I thought of that poster too! z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 30 2008, 07:05 AM)

How the hell can you afford to raise 18 kids in this day and age?????

In Canada, there's this thing called the Child Tax Benefit, where the government actually pays out a little money for each kid.

I saw this story on the news, their house isn't overly big either, something like 7 bedrooms and only 2 bathrooms!

The family originally came from Romania.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 30 2008, 08:17 AM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 30 2008, 07:05 AM)

How the hell can you afford to raise 18 kids in this day and age?????

In Canada, there's this thing called the Child Tax Benefit, where the government actually pays out a little money for each kid.

I saw this story on the news, their house isn't overly big either, something like 7 bedrooms and only 2 bathrooms!

The family originally came from Romania.

Immigrant, Christian, and the oldest ones are out of the house(probably, didn't see the article yet). So probably 13 kids in the house, and the older ones help with the younger ones, or have jobs to help with the finances. We did in our family(but there were only 6 kids). So I can see how it would work.

If you share bedrooms, 7 isn't bad. 1 for the parents, 6 for the kids.

Remember, back in the bad old days, everybody lived in one room, and communist Romania wasn't much better. They probably believe they live in a mansion.

Wow...I don't know how people can raise that many kids! She's probably spent about half of her life pregnant! ohmy.gif

I want one, maybe two...or maybe even three. But we'll see how that turns out. laugh.gif

The parent's names are Cletus & Brandine I believe.

Close your legs, this world is overpopulated. I don't support that 18 kid sh*t eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 31 2008, 05:03 PM)
Close your legs, this world is overpopulated. I don't support that 18 kid sh*t eyesre4.gif

Maybe Brad and Angelina will adopt a couple of them. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jul 31 2008, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 31 2008, 05:03 PM)
Close your legs, this world is overpopulated. I don't support that 18 kid sh*t  eyesre4.gif

Maybe Brad and Angelina will adopt a couple of them. z7shysterical.gif

I doubt it cause the kids are red neck and not exotic the way they prefer. S'ok, Angie is a whore too biggrin.gif

Archived