Would You Fight Rush?

TheRocinanteKid

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Jul 30 2008, 08:04 AM)
i'd let any of them beat me to a pulp then I 'd sue them and ged some of my $ back from the past 25 years!

Would you then turn right around and spend the award on more shows/albums/merch?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd clearly and unequivocally beat Alex Lifeson to death with one of the bloody appendages of Neil Peart. A merciless beating for wearing that specific suit and tie combination in the early 80's...Of course, I'm kidding. I only truly advocate violence against the members of Yes.....Still kidding. It's King Crimson that should perish. Final answer.

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jul 26 2008, 11:38 AM)
Excuse the ridiculous topic but I've been considering making it for a while and right now I have nothing else to contribute so...

Imagine you got to meet your favourite member of Rush and you take them out for a drink or whatever. You get talking and all is good until you say something that offends him and he stands up quickly, clears off the table with a violent swipe and swings for you...

How do you react? laugh.gif

I can't even answer this one myself but if anyone can I'm sure it could be worth a few laughs. I just can't justify hitting Geddy Lee in the face. laugh.gif

I would fight with growing confidence and strength.

I shall never surrender!! 1287.gif

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Jul 30 2008, 12:04 PM)
I'd clearly and unequivocally beat Alex Lifeson to death with one of the bloody appendages of Neil Peart. A merciless beating for wearing that specific suit and tie combination in the early 80's...Of course, I'm kidding. I only truly advocate violence against the members of Yes.....Still kidding. It's King Crimson that should perish. Final answer.

laugh.gif rofl3.gif 1022.gif

Though I'd rather clobber Yes!

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Jul 30 2008, 08:06 AM)
QUOTE (third hand grace @ Jul 30 2008, 08:04 AM)
i'd let any of them beat me to a pulp then I 'd sue them and ged some of my $ back from the past 25 years!

Would you then turn right around and spend the award on more shows/albums/merch?

YEP!

It would allow me to have even more Rush stuff.

totally a win win situation ;-)

please tell me you mean VT and not S&A.

QUOTE (3113 @ Jul 30 2008, 06:11 PM)
I'd like to fight whoever produced the last Rush album.

The production on S&A is great. doh.gif eyesre4.gif huh.gif

I fought Rush twice...The first time, a dead even draw. The second time I think that I really got the best of 'em. Most onlookers said that I won, and decidedly....In all honesty, I think I took 'em the first time too. Weak. Musician arms. And, they had six to my two. Arms, that is.

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Aug 3 2008, 04:42 AM)
What if Rush fought other TRIOs of comparable weight and agility? Like Rush vs. Cream, or Rush vs. The Police, or Rush vs. Beastie Boys. Who would win these altercations? These are some deep, philosophical quandries.

Something in the back of my mind says Andy S. was pretty damn capable of kicking a few heads in. Even if for the most part he probably practised on his own bandmates. laugh.gif

I would love to watch Rush and Genesis fight; for my love. laugh.gif

Archived