'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They leave a lot unresolved these days.....like where the hell is the crater that resulted from the nuclear bomb......couldn't they have at least attempted something digitally???? even a small scale model filmed from a helicopter's perspective....couldn't they have at least shown some effort in pretending that Los Angeles would be disturbed by the nuclear bomb that went off??? There has been little if any comment about the bomb that went off killing 12,000 people since it happened many episodes ago and if you all remember 9/11, it was on every TV 24 hours a day 7 days a week for weeks after it happened.

In past years they have been so detail oriented. This year it seems so much has been left out by writing/directing staff it feels like to me that I have to just accept that each week I will be letting go of details I have been looking for. Still my favorite show, but I am sad about the above more and more each week....

man! that VP is a bad seed...

what is it with all the VP's on this show???

huh...

glad to see the prez made such quick recovery!!!

Whoa...I just got to finish watching the last ep. One minute Pres. Palmer is crashing...the next he's sitting up in bed with a band-aid on his neck! laugh.gif That's some recovery.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 29 2007, 03:44 PM)
Whoa...I just got to finish watching the last ep. One minute Pres. Palmer is crashing...the next he's sitting up in bed with a band-aid on his neck! laugh.gif That's some recovery.

I thought the same thing...What an amazing recovery sarcasm.gif

One minute, "This could kill him." a couple minutes later he is completely lucid and in complete control. confused13.gif

It should be good tonight on 24. While VP Daniels wants to go over Wayne Palmer's word that will be very interesting.

Well it looks like Wayne Palmer decided to go ahead with the Nuclear War Strike on the Middle East anyways. Very bad move for him. I wonder how Karen and Sandra are gonna feel about him now after fighting to get him back in the Presidency.

I think I picked the wrong season to start watching this show...after seeing seasons 1 & 2 on dvd, this one just doesn't feel the same at all.

The guy playing Palmer overdoes it, I think...he's just not believable as the president. smilies-8579.png Dennis Haysbert, on the other hand, was totally cool and believable as the first Pres. Palmer.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 3 2007, 06:11 AM)
I think I picked the wrong season to start watching this show...after seeing seasons 1 & 2 on dvd, this one just doesn't feel the same at all.

The guy playing Palmer overdoes it, I think...he's just not believable as the president. smilies-8579.png Dennis Haysbert, on the other hand, was totally cool and believable as the first Pres. Palmer.

Well I sort of agree with you there. It has changed over the years. Season 4 was my favorite of all though. It will be on till 2009 at the moment. 2 more years of it.

Now that Wayne Palmer has decided to continue with the Nuclear War Air Strike on the Middle East, that will have some serious consequences for him now, don't you think?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 9 2007, 05:22 PM)
This ep is kicking ass!  waffen093.gif

Ya I loved it when Jack wrapped a chain around Fayed's neck and hung him. That was my favorite part. They copied Die Hard with that scene when McClane wrapped a chain around Karl's neck and lured him towards the cement wall. yes.gif Now they got the bombs, so what's next? unsure.gif

Edited by Ru5h F@n

Finally a great show.....I loved the ending with Jack literally kicking everyone's ass......

(((((warning: spoilers ahead)))))

I mean, the guy is less than one day out of Chinese prison, looks like he did some time in The Passion of The Christ if you remember what his back looked like....yet he single handedly takes on I think six guys, runs out of bullets, runs at Fayed full speed while he is shooting at him and throws his gun at him and tackles him and does the John McClane on him....

Doyle walks in and just looks over at him and shakes his head and just says "Jack" like WTF dude you just took out the whole terrorist cell.

Everyone in the room at my house was cheering like at a football game!

Now seven episodes left I think....I assume he is going to go and get a little Chinese ass to exact some revenge upon!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 9 2007, 08:22 PM)
This ep is kicking ass! waffen093.gif

Loved it! Best one in a while.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 10 2007, 12:20 PM)

Agreed! Best line in the show: Jack to Fayed: "Say hello to your brother." new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 10 2007, 07:30 PM)

Agreed! Best line in the show: Jack to Fayed: "Say hello to your brother." new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I liked when Jack said to Fayed, referring to the torture he was about to unleash on him, "NOW we're going to have some fun." biggrin.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 10 2007, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 10 2007, 07:30 PM)

I liked when Jack said to Fayed, referring to the torture he was about to unleash on him, "NOW we're going to have some fun." biggrin.gif

I just Love this Show !!! Both those statements gave me a chuckle Good to see him(Fayed ) hanging around laugh.gif

i KNEW Audrey would rise from the dead!!!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Apr 14 2007, 01:54 PM)
i KNEW Audrey would rise from the dead!!!!!

I thought she would, but it wouldn't happen until the last couple of episodes, setting up next season as Jack's search for Audrey. Maybe that will still happen.

I was surprised that they seemed to have resolved the bomb issue so soon. I keep thinking that this is not the end of the bomb storyline. I don't recall them ever wrapping something up so simply. I think there have to be a few more twists and turns to it.

Well it looks like Wayne Palmer had a brain hemorrage. Daniels is now again taking back the presidency. That's not good news at all. Jack is on the run alone again to pursue Audrey. Will he be able to save her in time? We will find out in the next few weeks.