'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Another great episode! Ending with yet another edge of your seat moment: "The only solution is to shoot the plane down" ohmy.gif How's he gonna get outta this one???

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 27 2006, 02:52 AM)
You've hijacked Jack Bauer's thread to discuss HTML? Careful, he may get angry and come after you  tongue.gif

ohmy.gif My bad, won't let it happen again! no.gif

Last night's episode was awesome!!! Now what are the chances of Jack getting off that plane WITH the recording? Why can't he just send it to Cloie so that the only copy of it doesn't possibly go down with that plane? She can pin-point someone's shoe size from a satellite in space but she can't send or receive one little audio clip on line?

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 4 2006, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 3 2006, 05:03 PM)
Watch him have a parachute lol  wink.gif

If there's one on board, he'll be the guy to get it wink.gif

Cloie will just e-mail him one on his phone! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 4 2006, 11:16 PM)

No, she'll upload it to his PDA via satellite! yes.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 4 2006, 07:34 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 4 2006, 11:16 PM)

No, she'll upload it to his PDA via satellite! yes.gif laugh.gif

That's what I meant!!! doh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks 1-0-0-1!!! trink39.gif

This is starting to piss me off. Why doesn't anyone learn to keep their mouths shut!!?? Recording is history it looks like according to next weeks previews.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ May 9 2006, 12:02 AM)
This is starting to piss me off. Why doesn't anyone learn to keep their mouths shut!!?? Recording is history it looks like according to next weeks previews.

"Don't let ANYONE near Chloe when she's working with the recording. She HAS to work alone."

Why the hell didn't they have guards outside that door? Considering who was on that recording, posting guards is NOT an unreasonable course of action. Those people know that there's always a chance that somebody on the inside could be dirty, no matter how much you think you trust them. It bugged me that Miles could just waltz into that room like that.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 9 2006, 12:27 AM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ May 9 2006, 12:02 AM)

"Don't let ANYONE near Chloe when she's working with the recording. She HAS to work alone."

Why the hell didn't they have guards outside that door? Considering who was on that recording, posting guards is NOT an unreasonable course of action. Those people know that there's always a chance that somebody on the inside could be dirty, no matter how much you think you trust them. It bugged me that Miles could just waltz into that room like that.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty weak for him to be able to waltz in like that. Surely, Mr. Bauer would have seen to it that Curtis and his boys were guarding the door. dazed025.gif

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT-DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT A MINI SPOILER.

According to the newspaper article I read, the creator of 24 said that there will be a showdown in the finale between Jack and the Prez. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ May 9 2006, 07:20 PM)
Outside of the lack of security around Chloe & the tape, that was a killer episode. Lots going on.

It looks like Agent Pierce will be back... and he looks mad. Cool; he's a great character.

Yes, Agent Pierce should be back tonight according to the previews I saw, so it should be a good one! 1022.gif Pierce rocks!

Next week is the 2 hour finale. Man, the season goes by so quickly. sad.gif

I missed the beginning where Pierce apparently put Logan in his place (well, verbally).

Henderson can't be trusted, but CTU needs him... what a position!

Bierko, Henderson, and Logan are still alive heading into the 2 hour finale...

...as are Martha, Agent Pierce, Wayne Palmer (where has he been?), and of course Jack & what's left of CTU (and the help from Homeland Security).

One week until it all blows up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ May 16 2006, 05:04 PM)
I missed the beginning where Pierce apparently put Logan in his place (well, verbally).

I forget exactly what Agent Pierce said, but it was one of the best disses in the history of television. Imagine telling the President of the United States, "You're a disgrace to the office....Charles."

OMG, this show is awesome! I freekin love Jean Smart as the first lady now, early on, b4 I knew the Pres was scum, she got on my nerves a little bit. Her saving Aaron Pierce, was a real highlight of the whole season. Can not wait to see Jack put the smackdown on the Pres. Now I realize why the Pres looks like Nixon. laugh.gif