'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 22 2006, 11:13 PM)
That backup plan to get a recorded confession from Logan was brilliant. And I loved the shit-eating grins on Martha's and Mike Novick's faces when the SS agents told Logan they were taking him away. OWNED!

This season has been the Greatest & i concur with you how Brillant!!!

OK, I got this from the "24" discussion forum. Multiple people who taped it agreeing that this is not photoshopped.

Remember when Bill handed Chloe the picture of her & Edgar? When she first took it in her hand, it was folded in half...

....look closely...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/abcampa/jackisdead.jpg

...mirror image...

"IS.... DEAD... JACK"

???

Edited by Prime Mover and Shaker

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Kiefer Sutherland always comes through in the end on "24." After years of being snubbed, the actor and series were finally victorious at the Emmy Awards, too.

The Fox show won for drama series at the Sunday night ceremony and Sutherland earned his first trophy as best actor in a drama series for playing counterterrorism agent Jack Bauer.

It took five seasons for "24" to be rewarded in the major Emmy categories. The show also collected a directing Emmy.

"Every once in a while you'll have an evening that just reminds you that you're given too much, and this is that evening," Sutherland said. "This experience that has been `24' has been nothing short of remarkable for me."

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 28 2006, 10:44 AM)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Kiefer Sutherland always comes through in the end on "24." After years of being snubbed, the actor and series were finally victorious at the Emmy Awards, too.

The Fox show won for drama series at the Sunday night ceremony and Sutherland earned his first trophy as best actor in a drama series for playing counterterrorism agent Jack Bauer.

It took five seasons for "24" to be rewarded in the major Emmy categories. The show also collected a directing Emmy.

"Every once in a while you'll have an evening that just reminds you that you're given too much, and this is that evening," Sutherland said. "This experience that has been `24' has been nothing short of remarkable for me."

I was so Happy to see they finally got the awards they all deserved !! 653.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 30 2006, 03:18 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 28 2006, 10:44 AM)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif

I was so Happy to see they finally got the awards they all deserved !! 653.gif

The awards were certainly deserved. It is certainly one of the best shows on television. One thing that baffles me though is how Michael Chiklis from "The Shield" doesn't even get a nomination for Best Actor in a Drama. confused13.gif Chiklis' portrayal of Vic Mackey is, imo, the standout in that catagory. Second to none. Even Keifer.

January 6 will be approaching faster than you think. We're already into September. Will this be the last season of 24? Will Keifer quit yet? These are questions that have been in my mind for quite some time now. unsure.gif Edited by Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (Riv @ Sep 9 2006, 03:18 PM)
Keifer signed on for 3 more seasons....

I don't see it anywhere saying he signed on for 3 more seasons? So how do you guys know all this stuff? I barely have a hard time keeping up.

Fox Television's top-rated series 24 is secure for three more years, as its star Kiefer Sutherland has signed an 8-figure deal to continue with the show through May 2009. The deal makes Sutherland one of the highest-paid drama actors on television.

Variety reports that as part of Sutherland's new contract, he will establish a production company on the 20th Century Fox lot in Los Angeles to produce series programming for both broadcast and cable networks.

Sutherland, currently co-exec producer on 24, will be bumped up to exec producer for the upcoming sixth and seven seasons of the show. He shares that title with creators Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, as well as Howard Gordon and Evan Katz.

While the deal with Fox is for TV only, Sutherland said he and the show's producers continue to believe in the idea of bringing the 24 franchise to the bigscreen. The earliest the feature film would begin shooting, however, is late spring 2007, Sutherland said and added that quality control is the chief reason a 24 feature couldn't shoot during the upcoming hiatus this summer. "It was really Joel and Bob and Howard realizing that if we were going to squeeze it in during the break, we would have been rushing it," he said. "If we were going to do it, we would do it next summer. It's still a big 'if.' We would not go forward unless we thought we could do it right."

The big screen version would likely depart from the format of the series by condensing an entire day into about two hours, rather than unfolding in real time.

Oops I guess I didn't search back far enough to find this. Sorry guys. unsure.gif

But guess what fans? October 24th they're showing a sneak preview of Season 6!!!!

http://www.24trailer.com/

If you're a collector like I am, you can also get desktop themes of "24" here. They contain no adware or spyware. So far there is only Season 2, 3, and 4.

http://www.xtremedesktops.com

Edited by Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 16 2006, 07:27 PM)
Season 5 is available at Amazon.com for preorder. It'll be released on December 5th. I just secured my copy.  1022.gif

I'm getting my copy in December from my Hmv store in the mall where I live. unsure.gif

Edited by Ru5h F@n