'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (RushNut @ Apr 6 2010, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 6 2010, 12:28 PM)
QUOTE (RushNut @ Apr 6 2010, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 6 2010, 11:38 AM)
Katie Sackhoff is really buggin me on this show. She's a little over the top with the facial expressions.

Can't be much worse than Chloe's!

Chloe's hot! I dig chicks with cyberskillz LOL

Totally hot for sure!

wub.gif

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4632/26123110230945586317705.jpghttp://img697.imageshack.us/img697/3159/24603110465671454317705.jpg

hubba hubba! and not even encased in bubble wrap for ZOLTAN a la Dude where's my car?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to assholes looking to mess with the US

1) Chloe's in charge now. Ponder that.

2) The Prez is desperate enough to use a treasonous butwipe to git r done. Hmmm makes you wonder huh?

3) (and this is the biggie) NEVER EVER piss Jack off enough to make him cry.

He's not a crier and he will make you pay.

QUOTE (RushNut @ Apr 6 2010, 11:06 AM)
Yeah that whore lost her deal now! LMAO!

TIMES TWO life sucks for her huh? I was hoping she'd be let out into the world, the Russkies figger she spilled the vodka and they take her skinny ass out. But please tell me this is the one and only time you weren't appalled at the thrashing of a female!

and Jack? where the ef are you going with the choppa?

maybe pay off his bar tab at the British strip joint he was just at?

other ideas?

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 19 2010, 10:16 PM)
Yeah that whore lost her deal now!  LMAO!

TIMES TWO life sucks for her huh? I was hoping she'd be let out into the world, the Russkies figger she spilled the vodka and they take her skinny ass out. But please tell me this is the one and only time you weren't appalled at the thrashing of a female!

other ideas?

that was pretty out of character for President Taylor, but then again Jack wouldn't have an excuse to Hijack a choppa!

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 20 2010, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 19 2010, 10:16 PM)
Yeah that whore lost her deal now!  LMAO!

other ideas?

that was pretty out of character for President Taylor, but then again Jack wouldn't have an excuse to Hijack a choppa!

yeah totally out of character. no deal for the terrorists, but a corrupt government willing to ship via RusEx an assload of "depleted" uranium or whatever exactly it was to dead center Manhattan...ok we'll kiss their ass to make a deal? WHAT??

I know! Jack made a deal for what's inside choppa number one!

Monte Hall? he's popping outta the stretch limo at the UN next episode!

Wow not bad not bad at all.

Jack: COLE TIE EM DOWN

Cole: duh and den whut Jack

Jack: TIE EM DOWN

(original script re-insertion here)

Cole: deh How come Jack

Jack: THEY'RE EFFING LAME! I TOOK OUT YOUR WHOLE TEAM OUT WITH ONE PUNCH!

HAHAHAHAHA what a scene! Ya know you hafta root for Jack when he KNOWS Chloe is leading him into a trap and he takes the bait hook line sinker and fisherwoman lol!! And so Walsh is chum for the sharks yet again?? Niiice but she's Jack's prisoner, no one knows it yet!

President's got her head so far up Logan's butt she sees Lemmiwink's tracks! DAMN she starts out about 18 hours ago with integrity smarts scruples and now a Logan clone?? WTF babe? SELLOUT faster than a 2.gif bar gig now!

One for the Why question thread....

Why does 24 have to be so entertaining and watchable now that's it goes bye bye in about a month?

Does anybody but me think that Chloes's acting sucks? Her expression NEVER changes, she always has the same look whether she is on her computer or the building is being blown up around her. wacko.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 27 2010, 08:48 AM)

Does anybody but me think that Chloes's acting sucks? Her expression NEVER changes, she always has the same look whether she is on her computer or the building is being blown up around her. wacko.gif

That's why it's called acting.

QUOTE (RushNut @ Apr 27 2010, 10:28 AM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 27 2010, 08:48 AM)

Does anybody but me think that Chloes's acting sucks?  Her expression NEVER changes, she always has the same look whether she is on her computer or the building is being blown up around her. wacko.gif

That's why it's called acting.

LOL and come on for fux sake! she's gotta hold that face for months on end! not just 24 hours...

laugh.gif that's an Emmy for facial control in an Action/Drama series for sure!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! FINALLY bitch had it comin? bitch got what she deserved

Who yelled YES! when she got it between the mams huh? I sure did! To her final second, wheedlin her way out of it, or trying to..and that second make sure she's toast shot..

President stilll dizzy with covering up major crap, her mind twisted with Logan's shite....

Chloe having the rug snapped out from under her..BTW she's made some decent moves as acting chief of CTU NY hasn't she, and yet another relinquishing of duty to an independent security force

Ortiz being Jack's wingman? DAMN if only he'd have let his shrew open the box..and Jack

single minded on target no matter what...does he ever shit?

gonna miss 24......

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 3 2010, 11:07 PM)

Who yelled YES! when she got it between the mams huh? I sure did! To her final second, wheedlin her way out of it, or trying to..and that second make sure she's toast shot..

I yelled F Yes! I was sick and tired of Dana and her stupid expressions.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 4 2010, 12:20 PM)

Who yelled YES! when she got it between the mams huh?  I sure did!  To her final second, wheedlin her way out of it, or trying to..and that second make sure she's toast shot..

Refresh my memory - Dana's the annoying blonde GF of Freddie Prinze Jr., right? Or was. Anyway, the one who had the troublesome redneck ex-BF, correct?

QUOTE (Mara @ May 4 2010, 09:35 AM)

Who yelled YES! when she got it between the mams huh?  I sure did!  To her final second, wheedlin her way out of it, or trying to..and that second make sure she's toast shot..

Refresh my memory - Dana's the annoying blonde GF of Freddie Prinze Jr., right? Or was. Anyway, the one who had the troublesome redneck ex-BF, correct?

yes that was her... and I loved that actress, Katie Sackhoff, on Battlestar Galactica, but she annoyed the hell out of me on this show.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 4 2010, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ May 4 2010, 09:35 AM)

yes that was her... and I loved that actress, Katie Sackhoff, on Battlestar Galactica, but she annoyed the hell out of me on this show.

oh frak! laugh.gif

another mother effer's gonna bite the dust so we saw in last weeks previews...LOGAN choke the living shit outta this c...mmmmmmmnah can't use THAT term even though I'm from friggin jersey!

Spoilers:

Holy crap!

Logan: Look over there! Who is that? Is that Iron Man? Is that Batman? Hell No, that's Jack Bauer and he's coming for me....!

Bauer: In full body and face armor, walks around, and over an entire line of secret service vehicles and takes out a whole secret service division, and owns Logan....

One of the best, if not the best directed parts of any show in any season.