Red Rocks 6/25/08

chrxtopher

Nice review and very descriptive! You explained the weather and it's affect on the show very accurately! Nice work. Although I'm still mesmerized by Red Rocks every time I go there I'm not as taken away by the beauty as some of you that have never been to a show there. I've lived in Colorado my whole life and have probably been to an easy 20+ shows at The Rocks!! (Jealous?) wink.gif . This was my 3rd Rush Red Rocks show (Yes 3 out of 3 at the Rocks!) and I agree that it was a great time. I wish they would have played Afterimage for my friend who recently passed away a few weeks ago. sad.gif I've always like that song a lot. He was at the 04 show with me and it would have been nice even though I've never seen them play that live (That I can remember). All in all, I'm glad they rescheduled since it was probably about 15 to 20 degrees warmer on June 25th than it was on the cancellation date. Must be nice to be able to see multiple Rush shows on this tour! Enjoy Rush Live=Pure Bliss cool10.gif

Archived