Lady April Appreciation Thread!

QUOTE (rhyv @ Jun 20 2008, 07:14 PM)
Lady April!! bekloppt.gif

cheer.gif You're among the greates friends I made here!

hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

Hiya rhyv laugh.gif yes.gif I think that goes both ways my friend of the other Hemisphere smile.gif wub.gif trink39.gif bekloppt.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 20 2008, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (rhyv @ Jun 20 2008, 07:14 PM)
Lady April!!  bekloppt.gif

cheer.gif  You're among the greates friends I made here!

hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

Hiya rhyv laugh.gif yes.gif I think that goes both ways my friend of the other Hemisphere smile.gif wub.gif trink39.gif bekloppt.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

Your reply made me smile.

I must say how kind, honest and sympathetic you are. smile.gif

hug2.gif rose.gif atickhum.gif rose.gif hug2.gif

and... trink39.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 20 2008, 08:55 PM)
Hey April, have you seen the new Python related emote? 16ton.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif Yea! 1001 stuck it in the Python thread! rofl3.gif That is funny as hell!

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jun 21 2008, 12:16 PM)
Hello, M'lady smile.gif

Dropping by to give you a hug2.gif

laugh.gif Hiya Lin bekloppt.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 17 2008, 12:28 PM)

I don't think that has anything to do with it honestly. I actually was horribly surprised by this thread. Who the hell would want to make one for me? I mean I have peeps on the board I get along with fine and others I call friends but I never EVER expected this. Been here 2 years why now? I guess it just takes to have that special, yes 81 - thats you, someone that shows up out of nowhere and just bringing lots of love to the board and really clicks with ya.

smile.gif it's nice, thats for sure.

Aww thanks April! blush4.gif wub.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 21 2008, 04:43 PM)
I must now drop this on your thread

16ton.gif

oh thank you i feel better now laugh.gif

QUOTE (nic2112nic @ Jun 21 2008, 04:54 PM)
I feel compelled to say hello smile.gif

Oh heya nic bekloppt.gif I always like when peeps say hi biggrin.gif I hope it was something good that was soo compelling unsure.gif Thanks for dropping by smile.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 21 2008, 06:55 PM)

I don't think that has anything to do with it honestly. I actually was horribly surprised by this thread. Who the hell would want to make one for me? I mean I have peeps on the board I get along with fine and others I call friends but I never EVER expected this. Been here 2 years why now? I guess it just takes to have that special, yes 81 - thats you, someone that shows up out of nowhere and just bringing lots of love to the board and really clicks with ya.

No more pissy threads man laugh.gif loves ya buddy nephy wub.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 21 2008, 08:53 PM)

laugh.gif

I love you too april! wub.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 22 2008, 01:51 AM)
QUOTE (nic2112nic @ Jun 21 2008, 04:54 PM)
I feel compelled to say hello smile.gif

Oh heya nic bekloppt.gif I always like when peeps say hi biggrin.gif I hope it was something good that was soo compelling unsure.gif Thanks for dropping by smile.gif

Hey trink39.gif Well I saw this wonderful thread and so I though I'd pop by smile.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 21 2008, 08:59 PM)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif I just noticed you put that crazy assed head splitter in your sig! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 21 2008, 09:16 PM)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif I just noticed you put that crazy assed head splitter in your sig! 1022.gif

laugh.gif yea! Its awesome and it so represents me! I also added a Bipolar Disorder ribbon in there! Check out my new avatar too!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 22 2008, 12:03 AM)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif yea! Its awesome and it so represents me! I also added a Bipolar Disorder ribbon in there! Check out my new avatar too!

owie popcorn.gif nice avatar applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 22 2008, 12:04 AM)

laugh.gif

owie popcorn.gif nice avatar applaudit.gif

laugh.gif thanks! cool.gif

QUOTE (Slime @ Jun 22 2008, 12:49 AM)
Hey Lady April. Just wanted to drop in to add my appreciation to the pile. smile.gif

bekloppt.gif Slimey wub.gif I appreciate you too buddy 653.gif 1022.gif hug2.gif

laugh.gif

I didnt know there was a ribbon for Bipolar Disorder Awareness. Good stuff. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 22 2008, 10:02 AM)

laugh.gif

I didnt know there was a ribbon for Bipolar Disorder Awareness. Good stuff. biggrin.gif

Well none that I could find said Bipolar Disorder but the ones that came up were all greean!

smile.gif April, I just saw that you have your own appreciation thread so I naturally had to post to show my appreciation and maybe one day we might get to meet up. trink39.gif

Archived