Lady April Appreciation Thread!

QUOTE (missionman @ Jun 23 2008, 01:21 AM)
You're SOOO cool Ladi April!!!!

ohmy.gif

unsure.gif

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

huh.gif

not really wacko.gif bekloppt.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 23 2008, 05:34 AM)
Hi April!!! Just saying hi and letting you know that I am calling you right now. I dont have your # but Im totally calling you. tongue.gif cool.gif laugh.gif

Dun worry my mischeivious nephew, when TG gets here we'll be makin some calls, brief calls, but will call for sure yes.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 23 2008, 07:33 AM)
smile.gif April, I just saw that you have your own appreciation thread so I naturally had to post to show my appreciation and maybe one day we might get to meet up. trink39.gif

I don't know if I'll ever get down to Aussie land but should you ever come up to this continent we'll make a point of it biggrin.gif trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

bekloppt.gif DS

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 23 2008, 09:44 AM)
Hi April!!!  Just saying hi and letting you know that I am calling you right now.  I dont have your # but Im totally calling you.  tongue.gif  cool.gif    laugh.gif

Dun worry my mischeivious nephew, when TG gets here we'll be makin some calls, brief calls, but will call for sure yes.gif bekloppt.gif

So has your phone service changed to calling long distance for free yet... cause if so I think my telephone should be ringin... tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 23 2008, 11:44 AM)
Hi April!!!  Just saying hi and letting you know that I am calling you right now.  I dont have your # but Im totally calling you.  tongue.gif  cool.gif    laugh.gif

So has your phone service changed to calling long distance for free yet... cause if so I think my telephone should be ringin... tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Wednesday my dear. I am just very curious about the service though unsure.gif Does this mean I can call up to Yellowknife and BS with D man? Does this mean I can call all the way up past the arctic circle to one of those funky ice islands of the Queen's because it is Canada? What gives I wonder? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 23 2008, 12:00 PM)

Wednesday my dear. I am just very curious about the service though unsure.gif Does this mean I can call up to Yellowknife and BS with D man? Does this mean I can call all the way up past the arctic circle to one of those funky ice islands of the Queen's because it is Canada? What gives I wonder? unsure.gif

Yeah it makes me curious too. Maybe you can call England and let Mikey know you NEED to see him about something. wink.gif

Awesome! If hes there Friday night I think Im off then! He has my number! yes.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 23 2008, 12:14 PM)

Yeah it makes me curious too. Maybe you can call England and let Mikey know you NEED to see him about something. wink.gif

about the night involving rope, dark chocolate and the garage? Or the kitchen counter laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 23 2008, 02:14 PM)

about the night involving rope, dark chocolate and the garage? Or the kitchen counter laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwww i ate a sandwich on that counter! rofl3.gif

Both! tongue.gif

Ya you and TG should call me up too, I prolly will be here.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 23 2008, 02:39 PM)

Both! tongue.gif

Problem is, that free thing for N. America will be on my home phone, not my cell sad.gif and TG is not coming to my house Friday night. I don't even know if at all. sad.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 23 2008, 09:45 PM)

Both! tongue.gif

Problem is, that free thing for N. America will be on my home phone, not my cell sad.gif and TG is not coming to my house Friday night. I don't even know if at all. sad.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Tell TG I'll beat his hoser ass if he doesnt come visit you at your place! yes.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 24 2008, 09:18 AM)

Both! tongue.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Tell TG I'll beat his hoser ass if he doesnt come visit you at your place! yes.gif

I live on the opposite end of Seattle. It would be his choice.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 24 2008, 12:25 PM)

Both! tongue.gif

If he calls you Im sure you would come get him. You went and got me and I was at the flipping airport. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 24 2008, 01:25 PM)

Both! tongue.gif

If he calls you Im sure you would come get him. You went and got me and I was at the flipping airport. biggrin.gif

Our bills were caught up then too. I am planning on driving down to where they will be staying on Friday, not even in seattle. They will be South of Seattle in Kent. I will visit with them then and will get him for the meet up on Saturday afternoon and prolly take him around Seattle. Whatever he wants to do.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 24 2008, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 24 2008, 01:25 PM)

Both! tongue.gif

Our bills were caught up then too. I am planning on driving down to where they will be staying on Friday, not even in seattle. They will be South of Seattle in Kent. I will visit with them then and will get him for the meet up on Saturday afternoon and prolly take him around Seattle. Whatever he wants to do.

Aww I wish I could come up there again. I had a blast with you!

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jun 25 2008, 11:42 PM)
trink39.gif

trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bekloppt.gif Hiya TAK!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jun 26 2008, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 25 2008, 11:48 PM)
trink39.gif

Well Hello April! smile.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif tongue.gif

bekloppt.gif

TAK this is for you smile.gif I took this last Sept 19th at the 1st Toronto show from row 9 trink39.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/Rush%20shows%209-19to9-22/P9190086.jpg

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 26 2008, 12:46 PM)
trink39.gif

Well Hello April! smile.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif tongue.gif

bekloppt.gif

TAK this is for you smile.gif I took this last Sept 19th at the 1st Toronto show from row 9 trink39.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/Rush%20shows%209-19to9-22/P9190086.jpg

Omg! it's so beautiful! i luv it thanx!! trink39.gif trink39.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I'll braing back the "Hemispheres shot" just for Jaye wub.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/Rush%20shows%209-19to9-22/P9190057.jpg

rofl3.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jun 26 2008, 12:50 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 26 2008, 12:46 PM)
trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif

Omg! it's so beautiful! i luv it thanx!! trink39.gif trink39.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Dam I forgot I shrunk it for my sig. I'll post a different one for you smile.gif

Hows this???? laugh.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/Rush%20shows%209-19to9-22/P9190075.jpg

This has never been posted before! I never posted it last year. It is special to me cause it is just soo awesome and one of the fave of my live shots biggrin.gif wub.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/Rush%20shows%209-19to9-22/P9190073.jpg

Archived