Boston ready to tour again.......

This was a favorite band of mine in the late 1970's.

I was devistated to learn of Brad Delp's suicide last year.

They are getting ready to hit thr road again with a new lead man....from the Charlotte Home Depot:

http://www.charlotte.com/entertainment/col...ory/660642.html

Awesome story. trink39.gif

This is incredible. As mentioned in the story, it's incredible how talent is discovered today, vs. in the past. trink39.gif

Has anyone heard him? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Jun 9 2008, 12:32 PM)
This is incredible. As mentioned in the story, it's incredible how talent is discovered today, vs. in the past. trink39.gif

Has anyone heard him? confused13.gif

He's supposedly pretty good. I think they've drafted him in for a new album.

Reminds me how Journey got their latest singer aswell, with all the 'new' methods.

I'm not ready for a new lead yet - But I wish them success anyway.

They (for me) were such an up and positive (in terms of mood) band, that finding out that Brad killed himself threw me. I listen to them now and it's not the same.

Saw this story on the news, the singer has no previous professional experience but can he sing.....!

Apparently Journey has an upcoming tour with a new lead singer from the Phillipines whom they discovered on Youtube. He sounded quite amazing also.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 9 2008, 12:08 PM)
Saw this story on the news, the singer has no previous professional experience but can he sing.....!

Apparently Journey has an upcoming tour with a new lead singer from the Phillipines whom they discovered on Youtube. He sounded quite amazing also.

Yep...

I've got my tickets. Cheap Trick is opening.

Their new CD has a DVD of a show they did in Vegas. They are tight, and the new singer (name escapes me) is great. If you close your eyes, you would think it's Steve Perry.

Archived