Dallas Cowboys

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jul 26 2008, 11:58 AM)
Every team with cap space will go after Boldin. The Vikings will make a run at him, they have crap for receivers.

I'll bet my bottom dollar that he would rather play for the Cowboys than any other team. Plus, Jerry is persuasive.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jul 26 2008, 12:01 PM)
QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jul 26 2008, 11:58 AM)
Every team with cap space will go after Boldin. The Vikings will make a run at him, they have crap for receivers.

I'll bet my bottom dollar that he would rather play for the Cowboys than any other team. Plus, Jerry is persuasive.

I forgot to answer the most important part. The Vikings have crap for QB. Why in the hell would a receiver want balls thrown his way from Tavaris Jackson?

Don't be surprised if Boldin ends up a Cowboy. And very soon at that. We loaded up on extra 2nd and 3rd round picks. We'll give a 1st and 3rd imo.

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jul 26 2008, 04:58 PM)

I disagree, Berrian's okay and Sidney Rice is an excellent prospect. The Vikes have a crap QB and Boldin won't go there, especially with a run-heavy offense.

QUOTE (Huck @ Jul 26 2008, 12:05 PM)

I disagree, Berrian's okay and Sidney Rice is an excellent prospect. The Vikes have a crap QB and Boldin won't go there, especially with a run-heavy offense.

yes.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jul 26 2008, 05:15 PM)

yes.gif

We agree for once laugh.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Jul 26 2008, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jul 26 2008, 05:15 PM)

yes.gif

We agree for once laugh.gif

I guess that we can wait till next year for that to happen again laugh.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jul 26 2008, 05:18 PM)
Lets not kid ourselves. It's all about the $. Whoever ponies up the most will get his services.

Maybe, but Boldin would want to play with a better passing team I'm sure of that. The Vikes won't go for him, their problem is at QB, not WR.

More reasons to hate Awww Shucks Hillbilly Boy.

Wade's words - Star Telegram

"I have great respect for him and their football team. What they did last year was phenomenal. Winning the Super Bolw was certainly great. But they lost two games to us druing the regular season." 062802puke_prv.gif

-On the New Yourk Giants and their former defensive end Michael Strahan, who was at camp.

Hey Wade, the two regular season games don't mean shit if you lose in the playoffs. It's time for Hillbilly Boy to leave town. I can't stand the f***ing hick.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Aug 2 2008, 03:09 PM)

"I have great respect for him and their football team. What they did last year was phenomenal. Winning the Super Bolw was certainly great. But they lost two games to us druing the regular season." 062802puke_prv.gif

laugh.gif he is not the brightest lightbulb in the shop is he?

QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 3 2008, 10:41 AM)

"I have great respect for him and their football team.  What they did last year was phenomenal.  Winning the Super Bolw was certainly great.  But they lost two games to us druing the regular season." 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm not sure how smart he is. I just don't understand why he can't get it through his jug head that playoffs and Super Bowls are the goal down here. Jimmy Johnson would have said last year was a failure because we didn't advance in the playoffs. Ole Jethro Bodine has repeatedly described last season as successful because of 13 wins. Give me f***ing 9-7 and limping into the playoffs if we are going to advance. b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Aug 3 2008, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 3 2008, 10:41 AM)

"I have great respect for him and their football team.  What they did last year was phenomenal.  Winning the Super Bolw was certainly great.  But they lost two games to us druing the regular season." 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm not sure how smart he is. I just don't understand why he can't get it through his jug head that playoffs and Super Bowls are the goal down here. Jimmy Johnson would have said last year was a failure because we didn't advance in the playoffs. Ole Jethro Bodine has repeatedly described last season as successful because of 13 wins. Give me f***ing 9-7 and limping into the playoffs if we are going to advance. b_sigh.gif

We'll never win anything with this inbred, drawling, possum eating son of a bum as coach! Hopefully we'll lose the first six games and JJ will fire his fat worthless ass and install Redball as savior. He's our last best hope. This team will never win jack squat with the inbred one as coach; mark my words! ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Sep 7 2008, 12:22 PM)
My dad's birthday present to himself was 2 tickets in the upper deck to the 49ers game on Nov 23. I am so f*ckin pumped!

Too Cool! It's a noon start, better get here early. There's not a bad seat in TX Stadium. I'm gonna miss the old girl.

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Sep 7 2008, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Sep 7 2008, 12:22 PM)
My dad's birthday present to himself was 2 tickets in the upper deck to the 49ers game on Nov 23. I am so f*ckin pumped!

Too Cool! It's a noon start, better get here early. There's not a bad seat in TX Stadium. I'm gonna miss the old girl.

So YOU approved of the sale stax bump to pay for the new stadium? Im surprised laugh.gif

Archived