Dallas Cowboys

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 2 2008, 10:55 PM)
I figured it was time.

And to you lerxt, do you know how Pacman's contract is structured? Very little risk for the Cowboys. We are probably the most talented team in the NFL. Too bad our coach is a hillbilly.

smile.gif

Its always good to write the contracts well when you have arch criminals on your team smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Yes, you have a very talented team. If your quarterback would stop f-cking them out of a chance to go farther in the playoffs, we might be able to see this more and not have to watch the Giants win yet another Superbowl!

smile.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 2 2008, 10:01 PM)
I figured it was time.

And to you lerxt, do you know how Pacman's contract is structured?  Very little risk for the Cowboys.  We are probably the most talented team in the NFL.  Too bad our coach is a hillbilly.

smile.gif

Its always good to write the contracts well when you have arch criminals on your team smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Yes, you have a very talented team. If your quarterback would stop f-cking them out of a chance to go farther in the playoffs, we might be able to see this more and not have to watch the Giants win yet another Superbowl!

smile.gif trink39.gif

touche' douche bag trink39.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 2 2008, 11:04 PM)
I figured it was time.

And to you lerxt, do you know how Pacman's contract is structured?  Very little risk for the Cowboys.  We are probably the most talented team in the NFL.  Too bad our coach is a hillbilly.

smile.gif

smile.gif trink39.gif

touche' douche bag trink39.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 2 2008, 09:55 PM)
I figured it was time.

And to you lerxt, do you know how Pacman's contract is structured? Very little risk for the Cowboys. We are probably the most talented team in the NFL. Too bad our coach is a hillbilly.

They should have this clown cut his hair.

QUOTE (hope70 @ Jun 3 2008, 08:30 AM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 2 2008, 09:55 PM)
I figured it was time.

They should have this clown cut his hair.

they should make you grow your's smile.gif

smile.gif trink39.gif

If I remember correctly, and I do because it's not something a die hard easily forgets, Romo did fine in the playoff game against the Giants. He threw a TD pass to Patrick Crayton but Crayton dropped it. confused13.gif AND Romo was flagged on intentional grounding, which the refs later revealed was a bad call. wtf.gif banghead.gif rage.gif beathorse.gif

*ahem*

Sorry, I'm still sick over that game. laugh.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Echoes @ Jun 3 2008, 09:02 PM)
Yes, you have a very talented team.  If your quarterback would stop f-cking them out of a chance to go farther in the playoffs, we might be able to see this more and not have to watch the Giants win yet another Superbowl!

smile.gif  trink39.gif

If I remember correctly, and I do because it's not something a die hard easily forgets, Romo did fine in the playoff game against the Giants. He threw a TD pass to Patrick Crayton but Crayton dropped it. confused13.gif AND Romo was flagged on intentional grounding, which the refs later revealed was a bad call. wtf.gif banghead.gif rage.gif beathorse.gif

*ahem*

trink39.gif

How did that game end, refresh my memory... confused13.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 3 2008, 11:21 PM)
Yes, you have a very talented team.  If your quarterback would stop f-cking them out of a chance to go farther in the playoffs, we might be able to see this more and not have to watch the Giants win yet another Superbowl!

smile.gif  trink39.gif

*ahem*

trink39.gif

How did that game end, refresh my memory... confused13.gif

Romo was shell shocked! laugh.gif

smile.gif  trink39.gif

*ahem*

trink39.gif

Your memory is slightly off - the defender had him all the way.

But at least it's better than seeing the Patriots win... smile.gif

Load of talent on the team, no doubt...but if signing the likes of Adam Jones and Tank Johnson is what it takes to be the first to six, then Dallas can have it. I'd rather my beloved Steelers toil around 10-6 every year then sign the "people" Dallas does... 2.gif

QUOTE (subdivider79 @ Jun 4 2008, 09:39 AM)
Load of talent on the team, no doubt...but if signing the likes of Adam Jones and Tank Johnson is what it takes to be the first to six, then Dallas can have it. I'd rather my beloved Steelers toil around 10-6 every year then sign the "people" Dallas does... 2.gif

There are strings attached to these signings.

As a Dallas fan I have to agree with you. I'd rather not have them.

We have enough drama with Romo and T.O.

QUOTE (hope70 @ Jun 4 2008, 10:40 AM)

The drama is gone. Hasn't T.O. been a good team player? I believe the man has changed.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 4 2008, 10:49 AM)

The drama is gone. Hasn't T.O. been a good team player? I believe the man has changed.

No he hasn't, no one changes. He's been on his best behavior because he's happy. But let Dallas begin to lose, and Romo not get TO the ball enough...then we'll see what he does.

2.gif

QUOTE (subdivider79 @ Jun 4 2008, 10:57 AM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 4 2008, 10:49 AM)

No he hasn't, no one changes. He's been on his best behavior because he's happy. But let Dallas begin to lose, and Romo not get TO the ball enough...then we'll see what he does.

2.gif

People do change.

Archived