Heavy Sigh, Breath in, Breath out...

ladirushfan80

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Apr 3 2008, 09:29 PM)

I received the results from the biopsy today.

I'm very pleased to say that the mass came back benign for cancer. I still have to clear up this issue, but a HUGE sigh of relief washed over me to knowing that it's something much more manageable than I had previously thought. It's a bad infection, caused my a multitude of contributing factors. Stress, and allergies being the worst culprits.

hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

That's the best news I could have woken up to!!!

I'm so happy for you!!

wub.gif

Wow. Just...wow.

I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you waiting on those results and my heart goes out to you for the stress and worry you had to endure.

I am very glad to hear that you're going to be OK. You are a beloved member of this forum and you bring so much good stuff to it and you deserve a ton of thanks for that. You're the best!

rose.gif heart.gif

Well Amanda

All I can say is Bless you!!! You have been through alot as of late... been a year of extremes... some good some bad!

I am always thinking of you and the girls... you are always in my prayers!!!

You have helped me through some rough crap this winter and I am always grateful... funny untill I met you there was a piece missing in my heart and you have filled that will you pure energy that you express...

You were missed even though you didn't think so... I am so happy for you that the results came back with good results!!! Now get rest and heal!!!

If there is anything you need don't hestitate to call or pm... we are only an hour away and we'd be there as soon as you called (well as quick as I can with out getting another speeding ticket tongue.gif )

When I say some prayers I will send some angels your way!!

Love

MIssy and the boys

kishug.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Apr 3 2008, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (LoneStar Boogie @ Apr 3 2008, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Apr 3 2008, 04:33 PM)
bekloppt.gif

Glad to hear everything is OK lady!!!!!!!  See you in July!

You little twerp!!! You beat me to it!!! laugh.gif

oops.gif

How did you know I was a little twerp? z7shysterical.gif

Lucky guess, really... laugh.gif

hey ya'll...

Thank you for the replies

Thank you for the PM's

Thank you for the phone calls.

Seriously... I am so very grateful for all of the well wishes, positive energy, prayers.

Yes, GG, i got your message! hug2.gif I was trying to call you back when you were leaving it! laugh.gif Thank you. Hey, how'd the dentist go?

Pixey !!!! Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat together about this, OK?

Please?

Ya'll rock!

hug2.gif heart.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (LoneStar Boogie @ Apr 4 2008, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Apr 3 2008, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (LoneStar Boogie @ Apr 3 2008, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Apr 3 2008, 04:33 PM)
bekloppt.gif

Glad to hear everything is OK lady!!!!!!!  See you in July!

You little twerp!!! You beat me to it!!! laugh.gif

oops.gif

How did you know I was a little twerp? z7shysterical.gif

Lucky guess, really... laugh.gif

I thought maybe you had been talking to failte! tongue.gif

Amanda, I am so happy to hear this news. I knew that something was not quite right for awhile but I never knew that you were going through so much pain and anguish. Stress does indeed manifest itself in many different areas and I am very relieved to learn that your worries are over now and I look forward so much to be meeting you in July. 2.gif trink39.gif

hug2.gif

What fantastic news!

I wasn't around when you received the good news but it was passed on to me and it made my day.

I have thought of you so much these past few days and hope that thing continue to look up.

wub.gif

bekloppt.gif troutman! thanks for asking!

I DID have a great day today. Better than i've had in a while, I'd say.

Today I went to day one of a two day experiential workshop for Intuitive awakening.

I know.... fing.gif Ladi, 'eh?

but i have to tell you, it was most enlightening. It taught me a lot. It confirmed some things i already had a pretty good idea about, and solidified some things I have curious about for a little while now.

It opened for me a door that i had been looking for. It's funny how things come into your life at the precise moment that they do.

I met and learned the name of one of my spirit guides today, and learned why i have such a fascination with whales.

pretty cool stuff, man. I am looking forward to the next workshop, and using what i've learned to further my healing process.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/ohm.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Apr 6 2008, 04:16 PM)
bekloppt.gif troutman!  thanks for asking!

I DID have a great day today.  Better than i've had in a while, I'd say. 

Today I went to day one of a two day experiential workshop for Intuitive awakening. 

I know....  fing.gif  Ladi, 'eh?

but i have to tell you, it was most enlightening.  It taught me a lot.  It confirmed some things i already had a pretty good idea about, and solidified some things I have curious about for a little while now. 

It opened for me a door that i had been looking for.  It's funny how things come into your life at the precise moment that they do. 

I met and learned the name of one of my spirit guides today, and learned why i have such a fascination with whales. 

pretty cool stuff, man.  I am looking forward to the next workshop, and using what i've learned to further my healing process. 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/ohm.gif

bekloppt.gif biggrin.gif well I am glad your feeling better hug2.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Apr 7 2008, 11:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif troutman! thanks for asking!

I DID have a great day today. Better than i've had in a while, I'd say.

I know.... fing.gif Ladi, 'eh?

but i have to tell you, it was most enlightening. It taught me a lot. It confirmed some things i already had a pretty good idea about, and solidified some things I have curious about for a little while now.

It opened for me a door that i had been looking for. It's funny how things come into your life at the precise moment that they do.

pretty cool stuff, man. I am looking forward to the next workshop, and using what i've learned to further my healing process.

Wow Amanda that sounds really interesting and good for you that you went ahead with it. I have a fascination with dolphins and I wonder if it could be sort of the same thing.... my spirit guides confused13.gif Glad that you are in a happy frame of mind again trink39.gif hug2.gif rose.gif

Archived