Cool new Rush Forum

Drumnut

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (witch hunt @ Mar 19 2008, 12:26 AM)
Did that means that this forum needs a look revamping? unsure.gif
this forum is very well done,nice interface 1022.gif

I hope this forum isn't going to start acting like a jealous girlfriend now. laugh.gif

Looks very nice, dont think i can be join yet another forum though, I have enough on my hands keeping up with this one, abandoned CP for the same reason.

WOW Hey this site is everything I've been looking for! Looks sooooo much better than here. So, I guess I'll be leaving TRF now. Thanks Drum. I love this thread!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Mar 19 2008, 02:38 PM)
WOW Hey this site is everything I've been looking for! Looks sooooo much better than here. So, I guess I'll be leaving TRF now. Thanks Drum. I love this thread!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

I sense sarcasm in the house.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Borough of Shmeng @ Mar 19 2008, 10:41 AM)
WOW Hey this site is everything I've been looking for!  Looks sooooo much better than here.  So, I guess I'll be leaving TRF now.  Thanks Drum.  I love this thread!!

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

biggrin.gif

Just a bit, yeah. I mean, it's fine that there's another board - of course! Hey, perhaps there's an opportunity to have a sister-board relationship develop between the two. Who knows.

But still, seems kinda shitty to start a thread like this here, and then immediately start comparisons with looks, content, etc.

Think about it this way. I doubt if Drum opens an account there and starts threads about TRF that it will be received very well. See what I mean?

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 19 2008, 09:19 AM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 18 2008, 09:11 PM)
rushchronicles

Are you trying to poach fans?

wink.gif

I couldn't see any of the threads. The forum looks sort of official. Is it?

I'm not sure if it's official, I'm just spreading the word.

QUOTE (Pags @ Mar 19 2008, 02:49 PM)
QUOTE (Borough of Shmeng @ Mar 19 2008, 10:41 AM)
WOW Hey this site is everything I've been looking for!  Looks sooooo much better than here.  So, I guess I'll be leaving TRF now.  Thanks Drum.  I love this thread!!

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

biggrin.gif

Just a bit, yeah. I mean, it's fine that there's another board - of course! Hey, perhaps there's an opportunity to have a sister-board relationship develop between the two. Who knows.

But still, seems kinda shitty to start a thread like this here, and then immediately start comparisons with looks, content, etc.

Think about it this way. I doubt if Drum opens an account there and starts threads about TRF that it will be received very well. See what I mean?

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Absolutely right, it looks quite pretty as he says, but I dont see a huge need for a new board.

I joined TRF and Counterparts on the same day, I saw Counterparts first, then joined TRF and have barely ever even looked at CP since. No offence to CP intended.

QUOTE (rushfr:CP @ Mar 19 2008, 10:50 AM)
I signed up, looked around and now it looks as if i have been banned.

wont let me back in.

Perhaps someone who's been ousted from either CP or from here started the new forum - and they just hate everybody else already. laugh.gif

Either way. Best of luck to them. I hope it thrives. trink39.gif We're all Rush fans afterall.

QUOTE (Borough of Shmeng @ Mar 19 2008, 08:58 AM)
Looks very nice, dont think i can be join yet another forum though, I have enough on my hands keeping up with this one, abandoned CP for the same reason.

I already am on like 4 forums. TRF is good enough for me. That other forum looks too commercial anyway...

QUOTE (hope70 @ Mar 19 2008, 02:54 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 19 2008, 09:47 AM)
Maybe that site was started by banned TRF members?

Nah!  Most of them can barely operate a crayon safely.

biggrin.gif

Do you think Carlos is in there? unsure.gif

I hope not for their sakes, bless 'em.

The board name isn't new to me. I'm not so sure that it's a new forum. I feel like I've heard about it before.

Maybe Rudy is the owner of it though considering how many have been thrown out already.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Mar 19 2008, 02:58 PM)
The board name isn't new to me. I'm not so sure that it's a new forum. I feel like I've heard about it before.

Maybe Rudy is the owner of it though considering how many have been thrown out already.

Is that the guy that did Tri-Net??

QUOTE (Borough of Shmeng @ Mar 19 2008, 11:00 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Mar 19 2008, 02:58 PM)

Is that the guy that did Tri-Net??

Yes. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Archived