Salo - 120 Days of Sodom

D'Artagnan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/drama.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (D'Artagnan @ Mar 19 2008, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 19 2008, 03:00 PM)
Right. We're all idiots because we don't get off on movies about child rape. If that's the case then I'd rather be an idiot anyday.

Why don't you just leave?

Not all, just the imbecile regurgitating stuff he know nothing about. I would not call you an idiot, but you are certainly an incoherent hypocrite with atrocious "sarcasm" attempts.

As for the others, I am sports with them, they are coherent enough.

By the way, my "group of idiots" comment was general, but apparently, it did push some buttons. wink.gif

Were you born an asshole?

Or did you work at it your whole life?

Either way it worked out fine

'Cause you're an asshole tonight

If Darwin were alive today, I do believe he would ponder seasonal affects on the survival and propagation of stupidity.

Many of us, including such half-wits as our jovial topic creator stay inside most the winter where it is naturally much safer than outdoor elements.

For the mouth breathers this may temporarily elongate their lifespans which would otherwise seem quite inexplicable.

Spring is nearly upon us, and I am certain that is the season where most of these brain damaged imbeciles are naturally likely to die trying to cross a busy street or fall into a gaping manhole etcetera, and the quality of the human gene pool returns to a much more normal seasonal state.

First day of spring tomorrow! Hell yeah!

QUOTE (D'Artagnan @ Mar 19 2008, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 19 2008, 03:26 PM)

What are you, Limp Bizkit 's lyricist ?

And you say my sarcasm is atrocious?

You, sir, have brought nothing good to this forum. You came in here talking about a movie that is both abhorrent and perverted and when you received some negative reactions to that you decided to act like a humorless dick and have been such ever since. To further exacerbate matters, you act as if we are mere plebeians and are therefore unworthy to look upon your "greatness". I even tried to help you but you rejected my help because I had called you a dick, which ironically only served to make you look like even more of a dick.

You are, in the vernacular, a troll. No more, no less. I extend to you once again my invitation for you to leave for I am tired of seeing you wreck my beloved forum and tired of wasting my time and energy on you.

Misli gammi gradil.

QUOTE (D'Artagnan @ Mar 19 2008, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 19 2008, 03:26 PM)

What are you, Limp Bizkit 's lyricist ?

What are you, a writer for Yes, Dear?

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Mar 19 2008, 06:33 PM)
If I may make an on-topic post, I thought it was terrible. Not because of the subject matter/content, that was tolerable (except for that one scene, if you know what I mean) but I just thought it was a stupid film. confused13.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 19 2008, 11:18 PM)
considering all the controversy surrounding this film..how were you able to view it in the first place?

The DVD is available in several countries. Also, there are several torrent uploads of it on The Pirate Bay.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Mustard Death

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Mar 20 2008, 09:47 PM)
considering all the controversy surrounding this film..how were you able to view it in the first place?

The DVD is available in several countries. Also, there are several torrent uploads of it on The Pirate Bay.

Edited for spelling.

whats the pirate bay?

sorta like limewire? I don't like to download films, they carry viruses. sad.gif

QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 20 2008, 11:01 PM)

Edited for spelling.

whats the pirate bay?

sorta like limewire? I don't like to download films, they carry viruses. sad.gif

The only thing TPB and Limewire have in common is file sharing. Things Limewire has over TPB include... viruses, bad quality, and lack of selection. Torrents are much safer, easier to find, usually properly tagged, and just all around better. The best way to download.

Since it's technically illegal, I won't post how to start out here... but if you want, I can PM you details. And don't worry, you won't get caught.

Edited to clarify, TPB is also not a P2P network, it's a torrent tracker.

Edited by Mustard Death

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Mar 20 2008, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 20 2008, 11:01 PM)

Edited for spelling.

whats the pirate bay?

The only thing TPB and Limewire have in common is file sharing. Things Limewire has over TPB include... viruses, bad quality, and lack of selection. Torrents are much safer, easier to find, usually properly tagged, and just all around better. The best way to download.

Since it's technically illegal, I won't post how to start out here... but if you want, I can PM you details. And don't worry, you won't get caught.

Edited to clarify, TPB is also not a P2P network, it's a torrent tracker.

Go ahead and PM me.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 19 2008, 02:20 PM)

I have read states that the movie depicts children being tortured and raped. Yes, the children were played by people of adult age, but I don't think that makes it all right and apparently you are the only one who does.

I shudder to think why anyone would enjoy a movie like this, it sounds pretty depraved to me.

The mouseketeer's argument is absolutely asinine. Is he really saying that a movie about the sexual abuse of teens is not actually about teens since the actors are adults? Ludicrous.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Mar 20 2008, 10:36 PM)

I have read states that the movie depicts children being tortured and raped. Yes, the children were played by people of adult age, but I don't think that makes it all right and apparently you are the only one who does.

I shudder to think why anyone would enjoy a movie like this, it sounds pretty depraved to me.

The mouseketeer's argument is absolutely asinine. Is he really saying that a movie about the sexual abuse of teens is not actually about teens since the actors are adults? Ludicrous.

No, moron; the whole aspect of kids/teens has been scrapped from the movie. The "legal" actors were representing their "legal" character counterparts. I already clarified this before, but why read when you can jump on the gun acting like the very imbecile that you are ?

QUOTE (D'Artagnan @ Mar 24 2008, 03:43 PM)

No, moron; the whole aspect of kids/teens has been scrapped from the movie. The "legal" actors were representing their "legal" character counterparts. I already clarified this before, but why read when you can jump on the gun acting like the very imbecile that you are ?

Stop. Now.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 24 2008, 02:51 PM)

Stop. Now.

Why are you being selective ?

I was respectful to everyone in this thread, until they started with the "insults", and they did reap what they sowed. I invite you to read the thread again, and see who was being offended and who initiated "this".

QUOTE (D'Artagnan @ Mar 24 2008, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 24 2008, 02:51 PM)

Stop. Now.

Why are you being selective ?

I was respectful to everyone in this thread, until they started with the "insults", and they did reap what they sowed. I invite you to read the thread again, and see who was being offended and who initiated "this".

No need to review. You started out as a troll and are still acting like one.

Thread locked. Game over.