'Indiana Jones' official trailer is up!

Jack Aubrey

I've got to admit that I like what I saw and heard and it gave me a real thrill to hear the 'Raiders March' again. Even the whip crack sounds iconic! There's good stuff in this trailer, folks. Thrills, chills, and laughs. I had my doubts, but they're gone now. As Indy Jones himself once said: "Trust me."

UPDATE: The trailer is now available in all formats! 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 14 2008, 12:21 PM)
I have to admit, Harrison Ford looks pretty good. I was skeptical whether he could pull this off. He looks like Indy!  cool.gif

I know! I was thinking the exact same thing! A few months ago I posted that first still of Harrison in the Indy costume and was excited about it, but I have been thinking recently about how damn old he looks and began to get worried that he'd gone to the well one too many times with this new movie, but this trailer has completely done away with that worry. Now I officially CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE! laugh.gif

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 14 2008, 07:35 AM)
I've got to admit that I like what I saw and heard and it gave me a real thrill to hear the 'Raiders March' again. Even the whip crack sounds iconic! There's good stuff in this trailer, folks. Thrills, chills, and laughs. I had my doubts, but they're gone now. As Indy Jones himself once said: "Trust me."

UPDATE: The trailer is now available in all formats! 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'

Ive got a smile a mile wide and a lump in my throat. THANKS FOR POSTING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

653.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 14 2008, 11:34 AM)
I have to admit, Harrison Ford looks pretty good. I was skeptical whether he could pull this off. He looks like Indy!  cool.gif

I know! I was thinking the exact same thing! A few months ago I posted that first still of Harrison in the Indy costume and was excited about it, but I have been thinking recently about how damn old he looks and began to get worried that he'd gone to the well one too many times with this new movie, but this trailer has completely done away with that worry. Now I officially CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE! laugh.gif

Hey, Connery was swashbuckling right along with him, remember? Age shouldnt prevent Indy from going out there!!! smile.gif

I LOVE it man!! Woohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seeing that (and hearing that theme) took 10 years off my age smile.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 14 2008, 02:02 PM)

Hey, Connery was swashbuckling right along with him, remember? Age shouldnt prevent Indy from going out there!!! smile.gif

biggrin.gif

My son got this for his birthday, and we have to play the soundtrack while he's playing with them:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DFilqSi6L.jpg

I love it!

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 14 2008, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 14 2008, 02:02 PM)

biggrin.gif

My son got this for his birthday, and we have to play the soundtrack while he's playing with them:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DFilqSi6L.jpg

I love it!

Super cool! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

In case anyone's interested, I found the 'Indiana Jones' trilogy box set at CostCo for $25.00 a couple of months ago. Other stores may have it on sale as well so it might pay to check around if you don't have a CostCo in your area.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 15 2008, 08:46 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Feb 14 2008, 08:25 PM)
ohmy.gif  Oh, boy...what's wrong with me?  unsure.gif  I'm not that impressed!  sad.gif

Splitter.

ohmy.gif unsure.gif Excuse my ignorance, but I'm assuming "splitter" is some sort of insult. confused13.gif Believe me! I WANT to like the movie! laugh.gif tongue.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Feb 15 2008, 08:53 AM)
ohmy.gif  Oh, boy...what's wrong with me?  unsure.gif  I'm not that impressed!  sad.gif

Splitter.

ohmy.gif unsure.gif Excuse my ignorance, but I'm assuming "splitter" is some sort of insult. confused13.gif Believe me! I WANT to like the movie! laugh.gif tongue.gif wink.gif

I was refrring to you being part of the Peoples Front of Judea, rather than the Judean's People's Front. If you dont know what that means, theres this movie you have to see......

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 15 2008, 09:25 AM)

Splitter.

I was refrring to you being part of the Peoples Front of Judea, rather than the Judean's People's Front. If you dont know what that means, theres this movie you have to see......

Oh yes! doh.gif

Life of Brian laugh.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Feb 15 2008, 09:32 AM)

Splitter.

Oh yes! doh.gif

Life of Brian laugh.gif

Right!

BRIAN:

Are you the Judean People's Front?

REG:

f**k off!

BRIAN:

What?

REG:

Judean People's Front. We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front. Cawk.

FRANCIS:

Wankers.

BRIAN:

Can I... join your group?

REG:

No. Piss off.

BRIAN:

I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.

PEOPLE'S FRONT OF JUDEA:

Shhhh. Shhhh. Shhh. Shh. Shhhh.

REG:

Schtum.

JUDITH:

Are you sure?

BRIAN:

Oh, dead sure. I hate the Romans already.

REG:

Listen. If you really wanted to join the P.F.J., you'd have to really hate the Romans.

BRIAN:

I do!

REG:

Oh, yeah? How much?

BRIAN:

A lot!

REG:

Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the f***ing Judean People's Front.

P.F.J.:

Yeah...

JUDITH:

Splitters.

P.F.J.:

Splitters...

FRANCIS:

And the Judean Popular People's Front.

P.F.J.:

Yeah. Oh, yeah. Splitters. Splitters...

LORETTA:

And the People's Front of Judea.

P.F.J.:

Yeah. Splitters. Splitters...

REG:

What?

LORETTA:

The People's Front of Judea. Splitters.

REG:

We're the People's Front of Judea!

LORETTA:

Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.

REG:

People's Front! C-huh.

FRANCIS:

Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?

REG:

He's over there.

P.F.J.:

Splitter!

hells yeah. Can't wait. My birthday month is gonna be sweet. Rush on May 1st. and Indy on the 22nd. Whoo hoo!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 14 2008, 11:21 AM)
I have to admit, Harrison Ford looks pretty good. I was skeptical whether he could pull this off. He looks like Indy! cool.gif

Yeah that's what I thought when I saw the trailer. Previously I was expecting him to look too much of an old geezer, but he does look the part, so that's half the battle, now we have to see if they've come up with a good story...

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Feb 15 2008, 07:05 PM)
Saw the trailer for this last night when I saw... Definitely, Maybe (STFU, I was with a chick), and it looks really badass... I can't wait.

laugh.gif Excellent use of a preemptive STFU!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 15 2008, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Feb 15 2008, 07:05 PM)
Saw the trailer for this last night when I saw... Definitely, Maybe (STFU, I was with a chick), and it looks really badass... I can't wait.

laugh.gif Excellent use of a preemptive STFU!

laugh.gif Why thank you... and not to slap everyone with an off topic fish or anything, but is it just me, or is it just impossible to decide whether you want to give Ryan Reynolds a big hug, or punch him in the face?

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 15 2008, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Feb 15 2008, 09:32 AM)

Splitter.

Oh yes! doh.gif

Life of Brian laugh.gif

Right!

BRIAN:

Are you the Judean People's Front?

REG:

f**k off!

BRIAN:

What?

REG:

Judean People's Front. We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front. Cawk.

FRANCIS:

Wankers.

BRIAN:

Can I... join your group?

REG:

No. Piss off.

BRIAN:

I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.

PEOPLE'S FRONT OF JUDEA:

Shhhh. Shhhh. Shhh. Shh. Shhhh.

REG:

Schtum.

JUDITH:

Are you sure?

BRIAN:

Oh, dead sure. I hate the Romans already.

REG:

Listen. If you really wanted to join the P.F.J., you'd have to really hate the Romans.

BRIAN:

I do!

REG:

Oh, yeah? How much?

BRIAN:

A lot!

REG:

Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the f***ing Judean People's Front.

P.F.J.:

Yeah...

JUDITH:

Splitters.

P.F.J.:

Splitters...

FRANCIS:

And the Judean Popular People's Front.

P.F.J.:

Yeah. Oh, yeah. Splitters. Splitters...

LORETTA:

And the People's Front of Judea.

P.F.J.:

Yeah. Splitters. Splitters...

REG:

What?

LORETTA:

The People's Front of Judea. Splitters.

REG:

We're the People's Front of Judea!

LORETTA:

Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.

REG:

People's Front! C-huh.

FRANCIS:

Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?

REG:

He's over there.

P.F.J.:

Splitter!

this is hilariously written but the best part is the visual matchup of first century garb and Judean setting combined with the UKish accents of the actors. awesome. now back to Indy....