2008 - 04/25 - Dallas, TX - The Music Center at Fair Park

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 27 2008, 07:32 PM)
Oohhhh, the Adolphus eh? Well, la tee da.  tongue.gif 

um... tongue.gif

I'm attending a business conference there the following week - good timing, huh! laugh.gif If it wasn't for that I'm sure my company would be putting me up in a Ramada out at the airport... biggrin.gif

The cab idea sounds good - I'll do that, and leave my car at the hotel. One less thing to worry about!

I just found out my seat is #24 on row L, section 100. Woo-hoo!

Kismet

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Feb 28 2008, 12:23 AM)

um... tongue.gif

I'm attending a business conference there the following week - good timing, huh! laugh.gif If it wasn't for that I'm sure my company would be putting me up in a Ramada out at the airport... biggrin.gif

The cab idea sounds good - I'll do that, and leave my car at the hotel. One less thing to worry about!

I just found out my seat is #24 on row L, section 100. Woo-hoo!

Kismet

your seat is 2 seats away from mine ...26,27,28,29.. i will be there with my son ,wife and bro in law.. say hi when you come by

QUOTE (rushman321 @ Feb 28 2008, 03:48 PM)
First post!  Section 102 Row F seats 16/17/18!!! Let's all meet up???

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

Welcome! Good seats! I'm a Geddy fan, though, so I had to be over in section 100 biggrin.gif

We'll be meeting up at the Amsterdam bar near Exposition & Parry. Um... not sure when... unsure.gif definitely BEFORE the show, tho! laugh.gif

Kismet

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Feb 27 2008, 11:23 PM)

um... tongue.gif

I'm just jealous dude, the Adolphus is fantastic, enjoy! trink39.gif And that Ramada by the big airport well, no comparison. See ya at the A bar.

QUOTE (rushman321 @ Feb 28 2008, 03:48 PM)
First post!  Section 102 Row F seats 16/17/18!!! Let's all meet up???

Well met, rushman! smile.gif You're a couple rows in front of me and a bit more toward center. Looks like the pre party is going to be at the Amsterdam bar at Exposition and Parry. I'm good for directions if anyone needs 'em.

I'll be at this one along with my buddy Justin "Hiney". Also for the second time on this S&A tour our little 10 year old buddy Patrick(SullySue's Son) will be joining us ... the kid gets a better seat than Mom, again. tongue.gif

2.gif On!

Michael

QUOTE (PeartDrumsticks @ Mar 3 2008, 03:21 AM)
I'll be at this one along with my buddy Justin "Hiney". Also for the second time on this S&A tour our little 10 year old buddy Patrick(SullySue's Son) will be joining us ... the kid gets a better seat than Mom, again. tongue.gif

2.gif On!
Michael

It's crazy, huh? laugh.gif That's cool, though. It's his birthday, and he's still reeling from seeing the last show from 3rd row center. Anything for my little drummer-in-training. smile.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM)
I'll be at this one along with my buddy Justin "Hiney".  Also for the second time on this S&A tour our little 10 year old buddy Patrick(SullySue's Son) will be joining us ... the kid gets a better seat than Mom, again.  tongue.gif

2.gif On!
Michael

It's crazy, huh? laugh.gif That's cool, though. It's his birthday, and he's still reeling from seeing the last show from 3rd row center. Anything for my little drummer-in-training. smile.gif

That's one crazy Celtic brood you're working with there Sue. trink39.gif You gonna be sitting in the lawn again this time? I'd like to wander by and say hi before the show. Just so long as you don't have my DL this time. wink.gif And thankfully, there'll be no need for A/C this time around, let's hope. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Mar 3 2008, 07:26 PM)
I'll be at this one along with my buddy Justin "Hiney".  Also for the second time on this S&A tour our little 10 year old buddy Patrick(SullySue's Son) will be joining us ... the kid gets a better seat than Mom, again.  tongue.gif

2.gif On!
Michael

That's one crazy Celtic brood you're working with there Sue. trink39.gif You gonna be sitting in the lawn again this time? I'd like to wander by and say hi before the show. Just so long as you don't have my DL this time. wink.gif And thankfully, there'll be no need for A/C this time around, let's hope. ph34r.gif

What's crazier yet is they're all half Italian! wacko.gif I have my hands full, that's for sure. We'll definitely hang out, man. I'm not sure about the Amsterdam for me, but we'll have to plan on a place to meet at the Smirnoff (or whatever the hell it's called now). And, the way things are going around here, I'm predicting snow for the show. laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 5 2008, 03:07 PM)
QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Mar 3 2008, 07:26 PM)

2.gif On!
Michael

What's crazier yet is they're all half Italian! wacko.gif I have my hands full, that's for sure. We'll definitely hang out, man. I'm not sure about the Amsterdam for me, but we'll have to plan on a place to meet at the Smirnoff (or whatever the hell it's called now). And, the way things are going around here, I'm predicting snow for the show. laugh.gif

Northern Italian I'm guessing? confused13.gif Well, it just doesn't get much more American than that in any case. smile.gif At this point snow wouldn't suprise me. My potatoes are already a couple of inches tall, and it's going to be 25 degrees tomorrow night. angry.gif I'm going to have to tarp them and use light bulbs to keep them warm. eh.gif Denton got 7" of snow today, and here in Terrell there was not a single flake. (present company excluded) Such is life in the great mixing bowl . 1287.gif

Finally got my seat numbers from the SRO camp ... Section 100, Row E (aka 5th), Seats 18-20

That should be aisle seats on Geddy side.

My little buddy Patrick(SullySue's son) will be joining us this time "officially". Last time I snuck him up when we were on row 4 center.

What a way to spend his second concert. This time the whole show from the front while Mom is back on the lawn. tongue.gif

But Mom is joining us the next night on Row 8 ... so that should make up for it.

RO!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (PeartDrumsticks @ Mar 26 2008, 11:33 PM)
Finally got my seat numbers from the SRO camp ... Section 100, Row E (aka 5th), Seats 18-20

My little buddy Patrick(SullySue's son) will be joining us this time "officially". Last time I snuck him up when we were on row 4 center.

What a way to spend his second concert. This time the whole show from the front while Mom is back on the lawn. tongue.gif

But Mom is joining us the next night on Row 8 ... so that should make up for it.

RO!

My God. He will die. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 27 2008, 12:18 AM)
QUOTE (PeartDrumsticks @ Mar 26 2008, 11:33 PM)

My little buddy Patrick(SullySue's son) will be joining us this time "officially".  Last time I snuck him up when we were on row 4 center.

What a way to spend his second concert.  This time the whole show from the front while Mom is back on the lawn.  tongue.gif

RO!

My God. He will die. biggrin.gif

Gawd! scared.gif I hope he doesn't ... I'm responsible for the kiddo that night! unsure.gif

He probably won't be able to pass the pee test afterwards though. doh.gif Same as last time ... I have no control over the air he breaths up there. cool10.gif

Funny how the place is "No Smoking" but that one still gets by. dazed025.gif

QUOTE (PeartDrumsticks @ Mar 27 2008, 01:15 AM)

Funny how the place is "No Smoking" but that one still gets by. dazed025.gif [/b]

That was particularly true during A Passage to Bangkok last year. cool10.gif

The more things change, the more they stay the same. cool.gif

QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Mar 28 2008, 06:29 AM)
I guess I'll be seeing you there y'all!

No kidding? It'd be cool to see you again Gangster. You'll dig the A bar. Bringing the Mrs.?

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 28 2008, 06:29 AM)

We plan to till a section of the backyard this weekend. I'm trying to come up with a makeshift composter. Any ideas?

I'm going to try to make it to the Amsterdam. It depends on when Rolinda gets here.

All you need for compost is four sharpened 2x4's drove in the ground, wrapped in chicken wire. Of course there are all sorts of things to be found on the net. A quick search will give you all kinds of ideas.

And do come by the A bar! At least put in an appearance, you owe it to your public. smile.gif If not before, then after. It'd be really cool to see RB again too.

No exotic cocktails this time though. wink.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Mar 28 2008, 09:23 PM)

No kidding? It'd be cool to see you again Gangster. You'll dig the A bar. Bringing the Mrs.?

We plan to till a section of the backyard this weekend. I'm trying to come up with a makeshift composter. Any ideas?

I'm going to try to make it to the Amsterdam. It depends on when Rolinda gets here.

All you need for compost is four sharpened 2x4's drove in the ground, wrapped in chicken wire. Of course there are all sorts of things to be found on the net. A quick search will give you all kinds of ideas.

And do come by the A bar! At least put in an appearance, you owe it to your public. smile.gif If not before, then after. It'd be really cool to see RB again too.

I'm thinking something like that would work best for the compost. Thanks. But, wouldn't you know it? It's freakin' raining! angry.gif Maybe I can convince the dog to concentrate his digging habit on that one spot where I want my garden. laugh.gif

It's time to start the roll for Dallas:

Gangster of Boats

Weakly Criminal

Rolinda Bonz

PeartDrumsticks

Original Fan

Territorial Game

Bryce

alex229878

Bonghitsforjesus

etchief

rushman321

moi coy.gif

Who else?

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Mar 29 2008, 12:58 PM)
I hit the ground at 1:30, rollin. 653.gif

I got a cheap hotel near the airport and a rental car, which should maximize freedom and facilitate debauchery of many kinds. 1287.gif

What time does the party start? common001.gif

As soon as you get here, of course! The party isn't a party until Bonzie shows up, sayin'? biggrin.gif

To debauchery! cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 29 2008, 10:49 AM)
QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Mar 28 2008, 09:23 PM)

I'm thinking something like that would work best for the compost. Thanks. But, wouldn't you know it? It's freakin' raining! angry.gif Maybe I can convince the dog to concentrate his digging habit on that one spot where I want my garden. laugh.gif

It's time to start the roll for Dallas:

Gangster of Boats

Weakly Criminal

Rolinda Bonz

PeartDrumsticks

Original Fan

Territorial Game

Bryce

alex229878

Bonghitsforjesus

etchief

rushman321

moi coy.gif

Who else?

Well, hell. I forgot about Patchy! My son, an esteemed member of TRF with a whopping TWO posts! wub.gif He'll be there the day after his 11th birthday. He doesn't know about his 5th row seat. It's his birthday surprise. He will flip out, and he won't ever let his little sisters forget! laugh.gif

unsure.gif This could get ugly.

Archived