Celebrity Rehab

DonnaWanna

Anyone else watchin this New VH1 Show?

Geeez Jeff Conway! Wadda Mess! sad.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 18 2008, 04:45 PM)
I would love to see this, but so far I've never managed to catch it when it's on. I'm sure I will though as VH1 and MTV play incessant repeats...

Gary, Gary, Gary....

Something's really gotta give here.

I mean, you say you have no interest in seeing any of the big movies that are coming out next year, but you'd "love" to see 'Celebrity Rehab"?! Do you have any inkling what that does to your credibility?

Do me a favor, man. Slap yourself. Slap yourself hard.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 18 2008, 09:54 PM)
I would love to see this, but so far I've never managed to catch it when it's on.  I'm sure I will though as VH1 and MTV play incessant repeats...

Gary, Gary, Gary....

I mean, you say you have no interest in seeing any of the big movies that are coming out next year, but you'd "love" to see 'Celebrity Rehab"?! Do you have any inkling what that does to your credibility?

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 18 2008, 01:54 PM)
I would love to see this, but so far I've never managed to catch it when it's on.  I'm sure I will though as VH1 and MTV play incessant repeats...

Gary, Gary, Gary....

What can I say, man? I likes what I likes and I don't likes what I don't likes. I was never too worried about my credibility anyway. wink.gif

And alas, what is a human being anyway, but a uniquely wondrous and complex individual that is unlike any other and usually happy to be that way. tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 18 2008, 05:15 PM)

Gary, Gary, Gary....

What can I say, man? I likes what I likes and I don't likes what I don't likes. I was never too worried about my credibility anyway. wink.gif

And alas, what is a human being anyway, but a uniquely wondrous and complex individual that is unlike any other and usually happy to be that way. tongue.gif

I know, but I feel like it's my duty to help you. Don't ask me why. It's not as if I like you. tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 18 2008, 02:57 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 18 2008, 05:15 PM)

Gary, Gary, Gary....

I know, but I feel like it's my duty to help you. Don't ask me why. It's not as if I like you. tongue.gif laugh.gif

Yeah, you do! tongue.gif

KIEFER ALMOST FREE MAN

January 18, 2008 -- JACK's out of the box on Monday.

Kiefer Sutherland, aka "24" tough-guy Jack Bauer, will be released from jail Monday after serving his entire 48-day sentence.

Sutherland, 41, served his time in LA's Glendale City Jail after his second DUI conviction and for violating his probation.

He was initially going to serve some time now and the rest of his sentence in May, after "24" wrapped its season. But with the writers' strike negating "24's" season, Sutherland decided to do his entire stretch and get it over with.

"Throughout his stay, he never griped, never complained," the jail's rep, John Balian, told people.com.

"He never wanted preferential treatment from the get go, and we respect him for that."

Balian says Sutherland spent his days on laundry duty, emptying trash bins and mopping floors.

"He'll be let out the front door just like everyone else," Balian says.

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 17 2008, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 12 2008, 07:56 PM)
Anyone else watchin this New VH1 Show?

Geeez Jeff Conway! Wadda Mess!  sad.gif

Do you know when it's on? unsure.gif

Its On thursday nights @ 10pm

at least In NY it is

& they replay it who the hell knows how many times

durin the week after that wacko.gif

Im sure they have time listings on VH1.com

I Saw the first 2 shows of it, its sad & kinda surprizin/odd

seein these people like that

ahh Its mindless, entertainment to watch

ill keep up with it every week

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 18 2008, 04:54 PM)

Gary, Gary, Gary....

I dont watch new movies or television and I rarely listen to new music but I love watching people make a mess of themselves so I would probably love this show.

I haven't seen it though.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 19 2008, 01:01 AM)
KIEFER ALMOST FREE MAN
January 18, 2008 -- JACK's out of the box on Monday.

Kiefer Sutherland, aka "24" tough-guy Jack Bauer, will be released from jail Monday after serving his entire 48-day sentence.

Sutherland, 41, served his time in LA's Glendale City Jail after his second DUI conviction and for violating his probation.

He was initially going to serve some time now and the rest of his sentence in May, after "24" wrapped its season. But with the writers' strike negating "24's" season, Sutherland decided to do his entire stretch and get it over with.

"Throughout his stay, he never griped, never complained," the jail's rep, John Balian, told people.com.

"He never wanted preferential treatment from the get go, and we respect him for that."

Balian says Sutherland spent his days on laundry duty, emptying trash bins and mopping floors.

"He'll be let out the front door just like everyone else," Balian says.

Jacks Free!!!

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 25 2008, 12:22 AM)
i was just watching this sick show and i remembered, they're all real life actors.

what a joke. i would think this should be personal, are they being paid for this?

confused13.gif Im not sure if theyr gettin paid.

1st one to leave was Danny Baldwin eh.gif

I thought 4 sure it woulda been Jeff conway to leave 1st

The only one who seems insincere to me is Jamiee Foxworth. Shes there because she smokes a lot of weed? Riiiiight.....seems more like her manager got her on the show for publicity.

Jeff Conaway, now there's a wreck. He looked a lot better on the last episode though, which is good. I don't think he's acting.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Feb 1 2008, 12:04 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 25 2008, 12:22 AM)
i was just watching this sick show and i remembered, they're all real life actors.

what a joke. i would think this should be personal, are they being paid for this?

confused13.gif Im not sure if theyr gettin paid.

1st one to leave was Danny Baldwin eh.gif

I thought 4 sure it woulda been Jeff conway to leave 1st

Danny B is a phony! He left because he was in that place for all the wrong reasons... So long SuckA!

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Feb 1 2008, 12:39 AM)
The only one who seems insincere to me is Jamiee Foxworth. Shes there because she smokes a lot of weed? Riiiiight.....seems more like her manager got her on the show for publicity.

Jeff Conaway, now there's a wreck. He looked a lot better on the last episode though, which is good. I don't think he's acting.

I'm rooting for Jeff C 1022.gif

Anyone want to make a prediction about how soon we'll see Britney Spears (or as I like to call her: "Train Wreck") on a show like this?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 1 2008, 09:40 AM)
Anyone want to make a prediction about how soon we'll see Britney Spears (or as I like to call her: "Train Wreck") on a show like this?

Celebrity Asylum would be a good show for her, along with Mike Tyson.....and Matthew Lesko (only if he wore a straightjacket with questionmarks on it though).

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 1 2008, 09:33 AM)
Danny needs to get off that high horse before it tosses him off!

I'll bet ya Danny Baldwin is holed up in some hotel right now coked out of his mind because he can't stop bullshiting himself. Just surrender, dude and and come to the fact that you have no acting skills....