Coheed & Cambria

The Dali

They'll be just up the road next Friday!!! Can't wait.

Austin?

I'll be at the Show at Stubbs... Great venue, I've seen Opeth and Zappa plays Zappa there.

Yep. I'll be there too, probably early enough to grab a bite to eat. I saw Coheed there for the Neverender SSTB show and loved it!

They'll be just up the road next Friday!!! Can't wait.

Austin?

I'll be at the Show at Stubbs... Great venue, I've seen Opeth and Zappa plays Zappa there.

Yep. I'll be there too, probably early enough to grab a bite to eat. I saw Coheed there for the Neverender SSTB show and loved it!

Excellent, don't have a C&C shirt, so I'll prbly be wearing my Clockwork Angels tour shirt

Great Concert last night enjoyed the hell out of Coheed's set and they killed it as usual... I will say I was VERY impressed with Between the Buried and Me live... They were amazing as well, and that was the first time I've seen them..

I got a few pics, but nothing of real good quality but I did get this video of "A Favor House Atlantic" enjoy...

Great Concert last night enjoyed the hell out of Coheed's set and they killed it as usual... I will say I was VERY impressed with Between the Buried and Me live... They were amazing as well, and that was the first time I've seen them..

I got a few pics, but nothing of real good quality but I did get this video of "A Favor House Atlantic" enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZxQRUWWyc

:haz:

I wonder if the dude in front of us ever made it out of the venue.

Damn good show, especially the Afterman songs. Dark Side of Me was incredible live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZxQRUWWyc

:haz:

I wonder if the dude in front of us ever made it out of the venue.

Damn good show, especially the Afterman songs. Dark Side of Me was incredible live!

Hell Yeah, awesome meeting up... excellent show.