T-N-T

kazzman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 13 2005, 09:01 AM)
Hi baby girl.....had sweet dreams of u darling.... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif smile.gif

I had such sweet dreams of you too baby... just got finished reading your email, and I loved it... read No. 2 this morning... YOU MERCILESS TEASE!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 13 2005, 11:14 AM)
Hi baby girl.....had sweet dreams of u darling.... wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  smile.gif

I had such sweet dreams of you too baby... just got finished reading your email, and I loved it... read No. 2 this morning... YOU MERCILESS TEASE!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif wub.gif wub.gif

heehee ph34r.gif firedevil.gif Takes one to know one darling! tongue.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 13 2005, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 13 2005, 11:14 AM)
Hi baby girl.....had sweet dreams of u darling.... wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  smile.gif

heehee ph34r.gif firedevil.gif Takes one to know one darling! tongue.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif wub.gif

<GROWL> drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 13 2005, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 12 2005, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 12 2005, 09:12 AM)
OMG, you guys!!!! Listen to you all.... I am puddling up for sure, just so sweet, now we have two couples here that make my eyes leak... *sniffle*

Tell me about it. Love seems to be in the air...

Is it a virus? And is it alive? wacko.gif

Some of us have been immunized...er, married. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 13 2005, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 13 2005, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 12 2005, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 12 2005, 09:12 AM)
OMG, you guys!!!! Listen to you all.... I am puddling up for sure, just so sweet, now we have two couples here that make my eyes leak... *sniffle*

Tell me about it. Love seems to be in the air...

Is it a virus? And is it alive? wacko.gif

Some of us have been immunized...er, married. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

laugh.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 14 2005, 02:24 AM)
I want to thank Lakeside Maiden and Rhiannon_of_Rivendell. They were singing and playing music among friends in the yahoo chat and were kind enuff to play a couple of songs for us. wub.gif smile.gif Thanks girls for the songs and for entertaining us! smile.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I want to thank you ladies as well. . . such a nice thing to do for us... and in such a beautiful way smile.gif smile.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 14 2005, 06:21 PM)
Sitting here thinking of you baby girl.... wub.gif smile.gif May can't come quickly enuff!!!

I couldn't agree more sweet baby wub.gif wub.gif I just got to work, and I miss you so much.... always thinking of you baby smile.gif wub.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 14 2005, 10:00 PM)
Sitting here thinking of you baby girl.... wub.gif  smile.gif May can't come quickly enuff!!!

I couldn't agree more sweet baby wub.gif wub.gif I just got to work, and I miss you so much.... always thinking of you baby smile.gif wub.gif rose.gif

May Day, May Day... This is the day you finally meet on that you both agree so find the nearest Holiday Inn and throw away the key. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cat.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jan 14 2005, 11:41 PM)
Sitting here thinking of you baby girl.... wub.gif  smile.gif May can't come quickly enuff!!!

May Day, May Day... This is the day you finally meet on that you both agree so find the nearest Holiday Inn and throw away the key. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cat.gif

rofl3.gif laugh.gif wub.gif You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT DISTURB!!!!!!!!!!

(GROWL!) drool1.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 14 2005, 11:47 PM)

rofl3.gif laugh.gif wub.gif You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT DISTURB!!!!!!!!!!

(GROWL!) drool1.gif

Well Well it looks like were going to have to whip the big guy into shape. I'll make sure he hits the treadmill at work for an hour a night to upgrade his cardio and stamina. laugh.gif yes.gif bekloppt.gif argh 1287.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jan 15 2005, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 14 2005, 11:47 PM)

(GROWL!) drool1.gif

Well Well it looks like were going to have to whip the big guy into shape. I'll make sure he hits the treadmill at work for an hour a night to upgrade his cardio and stamina. laugh.gif yes.gif bekloppt.gif argh 1287.gif

Treadmill shmeadmill...... No upgrades are needed on stamia, my friend, this much I know.... heehee biggrin.gif wink.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif wub.gif

Archived