T-N-T

kazzman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 12 2005, 09:12 AM)
OMG, you guys!!!! Listen to you all.... I am puddling up for sure, just so sweet, now we have two couples here that make my eyes leak... *sniffle*

Tell me about it. Love seems to be in the air...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 12 2005, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 12 2005, 12:11 PM)
That's a wedding I must go to

Bridesmaid - AGP
Best Man - Kazzman

Get Dweezil to officiate as the minister/registrar biggrin.gif

a good old fashion ESL hoedown! OHHH YEAHHH!!! rofl3.gif wub.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking when I first read this! laugh.gif laugh.gif

hehe wub.gif

Bridesmaid - AGP
Best Man - Kazzman

Well, how farged up do you want my speech to be?

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 12 2005, 04:32 PM)

Bridesmaid - AGP
Best Man - Kazzman

Whatever u say will be farged up anyways... tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 12 2005, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 12 2005, 06:16 PM)
What role do Chas and I get to play in the wedding???  smile.gif smile.gif

u can be flower girl and chas can be ring bearer! laugh.gif U have to walk on your knees heehee biggrin.gif wacko.gif

rofl3.gif Right on!!

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 12 2005, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 12 2005, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 12 2005, 06:16 PM)
What role do Chas and I get to play in the wedding???  smile.gif smile.gif

u can be flower girl and chas can be ring bearer! laugh.gif U have to walk on your knees heehee biggrin.gif wacko.gif

rofl3.gif Right on!!

A regular TRF ESL affair laugh.gif laugh.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 12 2005, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 12 2005, 04:32 PM)

Bridesmaid - AGP
Best Man - Kazzman

Whatever u say will be farged up anyways... tongue.gif laugh.gif

Your absolutly right. You shure you want your best man to be piss drunk from the bachelor party the night before that he's completly wasted for the wedding?

A little something for my baby....... wub.gif

Love me

Soothe me

Release me

Move me. . .

The light in your eyes,

Guides me in the dark.

I would follow you anywhere,

Just to have a place in your heart.

My soul is on fire

With the heat of your passion,

The ashes fall around me. . .

A smoky sanctuary of warmth. . .

It is where I belong.

heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 10 2005, 07:05 PM)
Hello everyone. I want to thank everyone for the very nice and kind words! Thanks Kazz for starting this shack (little farger! LOL)
Sorry for taking so long to post here. To be honest we both did not want to have a shack and wanted to sort of stay under the radar. Chas and Npg have been together a very long time and we are just starting out so I thought it was kind of early for something like this.
But then all you people posted these nice thoughts and we decided to do what we've been doing with our relationship and that is to go with the flow....
It all started in the chat. We were intoduced by AGP and from the get go the best way to start a relationship happened. Which is to become real good friends. smile.gif As time went on, after much laughing and some endless flirting (heehee) it grew into this very beautiful connection. A very real connection. It happened so nice and natural. The best way possible smile.gif wub.gif
Trance makes me feel special and makes me feel good about myself. She has a very beautiful soul and we can laugh and love so easily. wub.gif
Our journey is just beginning but the trip gets better and better every day smile.gif She is in my thoughts endlessly and the time flies flawlessly.

So thanks everyone once again for the very kind posts. Thanks to Npg and Chas for being inspiring to us. One of the main reasons I didn't want this was I didn't want to imposed on your shack. You are right Npg, there is only one original shack smile.gif Having said that, I'd like to say that what Trance and I have is just as very real as your guys' love. smile.gif smile.gif wub.gif

Without TRF this wouldn't have happened...So thanks guys! And finally...thanks to 2.gif for making great music or otherwise non of us would have met at all! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Holy softball alert Testicles...Pass the tissues... I mean Oprah is just around the corner cat.gif rose.gif

Just jivin ya brother... All the best to you and Trance. trink39.gif trink38.gif

P.S. This better not interfere with our gambling and stripper habits!!! argh 1287.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jan 13 2005, 12:42 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 10 2005, 07:05 PM)
Hello everyone.  I want to thank everyone for the very nice and kind words!  Thanks Kazz for starting this shack (little farger!  LOL) 
    Sorry for taking so long to post here.  To be honest we both did not want to have a shack and wanted to sort of stay under the radar.  Chas and Npg have been together a very long time and we are just starting out so I thought it was kind of early for something like this. 
  But then all you people posted these nice thoughts and we decided to do what we've been doing with our relationship and that is to go with the flow....
  It all started in the chat.  We were intoduced by AGP and from the get go the best way to start a relationship happened.  Which is to become real good friends. smile.gif  As time went on, after much laughing and some endless flirting (heehee) it grew into this very beautiful connection.  A very real connection.  It happened so nice and natural.  The best way possible smile.gif  wub.gif
    Trance makes me feel special and makes me feel good about myself. She has a very beautiful soul  and we can laugh and love so easily.  wub.gif
    Our journey is just beginning but the trip gets better and better every day smile.gif  She is in my thoughts endlessly and the time flies flawlessly. 

So thanks everyone once again for the very kind posts.  Thanks to Npg and Chas for being inspiring to us.  One of the main reasons  I didn't want this was I didn't want to imposed on your shack.  You are right Npg, there is only one original shack smile.gif  Having said that, I'd like to say that what Trance and I have is just as very real as your guys' love.  smile.gif  smile.gif  wub.gif

Without TRF this wouldn't have happened...So thanks guys!  And finally...thanks to  2.gif for making great music or otherwise non of us would have met at all!  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Holy softball alert Testicles...Pass the tissues... I mean Oprah is just around the corner cat.gif rose.gif

Just jivin ya brother... All the best to you and Trance. trink39.gif trink38.gif

P.S. This better not interfere with our gambling and stripper habits!!! argh 1287.gif

Yeah spirit we know why you need tissues....and Oprah? You can do better than that! tongue.gif laugh.gif 1287.gif

Thanx for the kudos! trink39.gif

P.S. Darn tootin' on the strippers!!! shhhhhhh on the gambling........ bekloppt.gif

Archived