T-N-T

kazzman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 14 2005, 03:08 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 14 2005, 02:24 AM)
I want to thank Lakeside Maiden and Rhiannon_of_Rivendell.  They were singing and playing music among friends in the yahoo chat and were kind enuff to play a couple of songs for us.  wub.gif  smile.gif Thanks girls for the songs and for entertaining us!  smile.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I want to thank you ladies as well. . . such a nice thing to do for us... and in such a beautiful way smile.gif smile.gif wub.gif

You are both VERY welcome!

It was our pleasure to sing and play for the two of you and everyone else that was there.

rose.gif

Rhiannon & Lakeside Maiden

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Jan 16 2005, 12:18 AM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 14 2005, 03:08 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 14 2005, 02:24 AM)
I want to thank Lakeside Maiden and Rhiannon_of_Rivendell.  They were singing and playing music among friends in the yahoo chat and were kind enuff to play a couple of songs for us.  wub.gif  smile.gif Thanks girls for the songs and for entertaining us!  smile.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I want to thank you ladies as well. . . such a nice thing to do for us... and in such a beautiful way smile.gif smile.gif wub.gif

You are both VERY welcome!

It was our pleasure to sing and play for the two of you and everyone else that was there.

rose.gif

Rhiannon & Lakeside Maiden

We have to do that again girls!!! smile.gif yes.gif bekloppt.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is sooooo cute and thoughtful! biggrin.gif

I can't see myself falling in love over the internet... I'd have to be with the person to make a connection. But don't think I'm trying to discourage love here!

Here's to the years to come for these two!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 16 2005, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 16 2005, 04:45 PM)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Missing you so much baby... thank you for that email.....  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif <thud> wink.gif

Glad u enjoyed that darling.... wink.gif drool1.gif wub.gif wub.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 16 2005, 05:51 PM)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is sooooo cute and thoughtful! biggrin.gif

I can't see myself falling in love over the internet... I'd have to be with the person to make a connection. But don't think I'm trying to discourage love here!

Thanks for the sentiments RAT! trink39.gif I'd never thought it would happen to me...not in a million years...U never know it could happen to u smile.gif yes.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 16 2005, 06:28 PM)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is sooooo cute and thoughtful!  biggrin.gif 

Thanks for the sentiments RAT! trink39.gif I'd never thought it would happen to me...not in a million years...U never know it could happen to u smile.gif yes.gif bekloppt.gif

oops... I forgot I don't drink...

But I'd make an acception for a wedding tongue.gif

(I did the last time I went to my cousin's wedding- I drank two full glasses of wine!)

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 16 2005, 06:37 PM)

(I did the last time I went to my cousin's wedding- I drank two full glasses of wine!)

Meh, I cleared two bottles of Champagne at my cousins wedding...

I was 13 at the time.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 16 2005, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 16 2005, 06:37 PM)

Meh, I cleared two bottles of Champagne at my cousins wedding...

I was 13 at the time.

ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Wait.... 2 bottles?! Good garage!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 16 2005, 05:41 PM)
FYI....Trance's and Test's new member titles are courtesy of AGP. I asked for a suggestion and she came up with those! Let's give her a hand!

applaudit.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif Thanks so much you guys.... I saw mine first and was like....wait a minute...where did that come from???? laugh.gif Very cool biggrin.gif

Archived