Treading the Boards

madra sneachta

The period from September to March is when I devote most of my free time to amateur acting. I've just finished a run in "Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story", doing backing vocals and playing a few minor roles.

Now, I'm getting ready for the most challenging one ever, playing Pooh Bah in Gilbert & Sullivans' The Mikado.

I'm the tall guy who starts it off

So, the reason I've not been around much these days is that's the sort of tomfoolery I've been up to!!!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 20 2007, 06:52 AM)
The period from September to March is when I devote most of my free time to amateur acting. I've just finished a run in "Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story", doing backing vocals and playing a few minor roles.

Now, I'm getting ready for the most challenging one ever, playing Pooh Bah in Gilbert & Sullivans' The Mikado.

So, the reason I've not been around much these days is that's the sort of tomfoolery I've been up to!!!

Wow, that's fantastic! applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Cool costumes, too!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 20 2007, 05:52 AM)

Wonderful Madra. It must be an incredible feeling to be up there. Best of luck on the role, and I hope to hear more as things progress.

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Have fun with that Madra!!

Break a leg!

1287.gif

when will the show be, anyway?

QUOTE (Geds @ Dec 20 2007, 03:58 AM)
applaudit.gif

madra, that's pretty damn cool!

I didn't know you were that tall.

Well done, I can sing ok, but I can NOT act at all, and you look so natural in these roles all the time.

Nice work.

Um, Hello!

ohmy.gif

You can sing awesome, Geds!!!!

Madra, thats so kewl, I think that you should post up a vid of you acting. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

HAHAHA!!! laugh.gif

I have seen some of your stuff, but it was a LONG time ago, and I said to myself...

i don't remember him looking that tall and thin...

turns out I was right!

what a dumbass i am, hey?

I'm sure you'll do a fine job anyhow!

Archived