(possible) TRF Shutdown

RushRevisited

Need to shut down for some hardware change tonight for about an hour. I will shut down when I am ready, probably start between 9:30pm EDT and 10:00pm EDT and will last approximately one hour...

And no, this time I won't forget to turn things back on afterwards tongue.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 24 2007, 03:53 PM)
Need to shut down for some hardware change tonight for about an hour. I will shut down when I am ready, probably start between 9:30pm EDT and 10:00pm EDT and will last approximately one hour...

And no, this time I won't forget to turn things back on afterwards tongue.gif

The last line of your post cracked me up laugh.gif tongue.gif

Good luck with the upgrade trink39.gif

Don't forget to Flux the Capacitor !!

If you need me to bring in the Sky Hook, just let me know.

laugh.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 24 2007, 07:00 PM)
After we're done with the server upgrade, we're going to make EVERYTHING better. We're going to make airplanes out of beef. yes.gif

Damnit! You spilled the beans about our PCI AGP 8x AirplaneBeef card! We've been working on it for years and now you just blurt it out??? Damn you!

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 24 2007, 07:34 PM)
After we're done with the server upgrade, we're going to make EVERYTHING better. We're going to make airplanes out of beef.  yes.gif

Damnit! You spilled the beans about our PCI AGP 8x AirplaneBeef card! We've been working on it for years and now you just blurt it out??? Damn you!

Oh, just put some A-1 sauce on the card and power it up. wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 24 2007, 08:02 PM)
After we're done with the server upgrade, we're going to make EVERYTHING better. We're going to make airplanes out of beef.  yes.gif

Yeah, do that. I have time on my hands, damn you! WTF am I supposed to in the meantime? angry.gif I hold you personally responsible for my staring at a wall while this takes place. My being bored is not a good situation. no.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 24 2007, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 24 2007, 08:02 PM)

Yeah, do that. I have time on my hands, damn you! WTF am I supposed to in the meantime? angry.gif I hold you personally responsible for my staring at a wall while this takes place. My being bored is not a good situation. no.gif

Go seek refuge in the chat room...it's hosted at a different location from the board, so it will be unaffected but the shutdown. biggrin.gif

But hurry...I think we're shutting down in about 5 minutes.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 24 2007, 03:34 PM)

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 25 2007, 12:00 AM)

unsure.gif

Accelerated Graphic Port wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 24 2007, 08:01 PM)

unsure.gif

Hehehe, great...

I wonder if thats what people think when they see my name. Maybe they just don't think of me at all, and maybe I am being narcissitic. laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Thats pretty funny tho, I could be a game card.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 25 2007, 12:04 AM)

unsure.gif

Hehehe, great...

I wonder if thats what people think when they see my name. Maybe they just don't think of me at all, and maybe I am being narcissitic. laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Yes you could be a game card, but you would be outdated. It has all gone to PCI Express type of interface now tongue.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 24 2007, 08:31 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 25 2007, 12:04 AM)

unsure.gif

Hehehe, great...

z7shysterical.gif

Yes you could be a game card, but you would be outdated. It has all gone to PCI Express type of interface now tongue.gif

ph34r.gif

Ok, so lets not tell anyone, mmmkay? I am struggling with the 'outdatedness'...

I guess I need to upgrade...

http://www.bohanans.com/images/Akaushi-beef4.jpg

http://www.skycontrol.net/UserFiles/Image/BusinessGA_img/200611/200611boeing-green-airplane.jpg

ohmy.gif Wow, that one Beefy Airplane !

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 7 2007, 03:07 PM)
There will possibly be another shutdown a few hours from now, between 5:00 and 6:00 EST tonight. We need to swap out another piece of equipment. If it happens, it will probably be for 15-30 minutes.

ohmy.gif how can I click?????? if you're down??????

hurries thread to thread to click at ad banners.......

Archived