TRF Store

yyz

My dog wants me to order one of the TRF t-shirts for him. He's a huge Rush fan, his favorite song is "Dog years".

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 2 2005, 07:03 PM)
Yeah I have received a few different things and on all the graphics really came out well - I am very happy with how everything turned out... My sweatshirt is like a really thick, good quality material...

This objective assessment is brought to you by RR - Our Impartial Observer biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

trink39.gif (With TRF Steins, naturally)

I just picked up a memorabilia company that is REALLY cool - I will be adding it this weekend. I am talking OLD tickets, flyers for shows, used backstage passes, etc.... VERY cool site. I will let you all know when it is in place.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 6 2005, 05:43 PM)
I just picked up a memorabilia company that is REALLY cool - I will be adding it this weekend. I am talking OLD tickets, flyers for shows, used backstage passes, etc.... VERY cool site. I will let you all know when it is in place.

ohmy.gif Most excellent!!! 653.gif

The place is called Wolfgang's Vault. I will be adding it to the store soon, but here is their link/banner if you wanna check it out - some very cool old Rush items, old tickets, handbills, etc...

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/images/WolfgangLogo.jpg

I highly recommend it for anyone who collects Rush (and other bands) memorabilia. I'll be adding it to the store this week somewhere in there.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 10 2005, 10:05 AM)
Added this VERY cool site to the store - available in the top right "One Click Links" area of the store.... Some very cool old backstage passes, etc...

Very cool. I'll be ordering some stuff soon.

Just want to make a thank you to those who have utilized the TRF Store, clicking from there to get to Amazon for your needs (both Rush related and non-rush related purchases). Every time you buy something from Amazon by clicking through from our store first, TRF gets a tiny commission. Every time you buy TRF shirts or merchandise, TRF gets a commissions as well. While the commissions from these purchases the past few months do not cover the whole cost of the board by any means, it certainly helps relieve the financial stress of running it a little bit, and from all of us we thank you immensely.... trink39.gif

Archived