TRF Store

yyz

Yikes, I hope I can buy from Amazon next time I have enough cash for the books I want from the forum store, I tried buying some 'Til Tuesday CDs from Amazon and they've been giving me nothing but difficulty... but the odd thing is, while it won't process my card for THOSE CDs, it did just fine for my Phish CD.

Either way, I definetely want to pick up some of those books, great site smile.gif

QUOTE (Let The Fray Begin @ Feb 23 2005, 03:42 PM)
Yikes, I hope I can buy from Amazon next time I have enough cash for the books I want from the forum store, I tried buying some 'Til Tuesday CDs from Amazon and they've been giving me nothing but difficulty... but the odd thing is, while it won't process my card for THOSE CDs, it did just fine for my Phish CD.

Either way, I definetely want to pick up some of those books, great site smile.gif

Sometimes if you buy used, the merchant who is selling it (often local music stores) will process the card instead of Amazon... The Phish on emay have come directly from Amazon where the others didn't - possibly the prob. there...

Archived