New York Giants

Rush!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rush! @ Nov 11 2007, 07:12 PM)
So many damn Delay of Game calls on Eli. Absolutely dreadful. Eli sucks, no doubt about it. I mean, he makes SOME decent passes occasionally, but that doesn't happen that often.

The Cowboys are simply a better team than us. I hate to admit it, but it's that simple.

now that's a smart giant fan trink39.gif a few year's ago i was saying the same thing about the giant's time's change. you cant be good forever.

cowboy's 1022.gif

Brutal game today. We got our arses kicked by the Vikings, 41-17. Eli threw 3 INTs and they were each returned for TDs. I honestly think he's a terrible QB... when he actually steps up and throws he can occasionally make nice passes, but he always throws off of his back foot and usually results in him throwing it away or one of the receivers catching it and then dropping it.

I had a feeling we'd have an easy win today but apparently not. Something needs to be done with Eli.

Maybe Eli WAS off, but give just a smidge of credit to the Vikings defense please! They are still capable of shutting teams down however good or bad the quarterback is playing.

QUOTE (Sark @ Nov 26 2007, 09:39 AM)
Maybe Eli WAS off, but give just a smidge of credit to the Vikings defense please! They are still capable of shutting teams down however good or bad the quarterback is playing.

That is very true. But FOUR INTs has to happen wiht some participation of the QB.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Nov 27 2007, 12:05 PM)
Oh C'mon SlackABob, that expression must drive the Giants fans cross-eyed crazy.  Danny White had the same look and I hated it.

It's not easy being a Giant fan.. You mostly feel this angry.gif over feeling this smile.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Nov 26 2007, 12:01 PM)
Eli has a serious case of dumb face.

every f-n sunday

We beat the Chicago Bears yesterday, 21-16. Eli finished with 2 picks and 1 touchdown to Amani Toomer.

The catch was question whether or not Toomer caught it. It looked like to me that it bounced off the ground at first, but later, when shown closer, it seemed that it bounced off of his forearm and into his chest, which was the correct view. The call stood as a TD.

Overall, we didn't perform as shitty as we usually do. The defense did particularly well with 5 1/2 sacks.

Picked up a win today against the Eagles, 16-13. Eli finished with 219 passing yards and 1 touchdown, to ol' Plaxico.

The game was mostly traded back forth between field goals. Lawrence Tynes finished with 3 short-length FGs.

Overall, a decently-played game... and Eli threw NO picks!

QUOTE (Rush! @ Dec 9 2007, 08:27 PM)
Picked up a win today against the Eagles, 16-13. Eli finished with 219 passing yards and 1 touchdown, to ol' Plaxico.

The game was mostly traded back forth between field goals. Lawrence Tynes finished with 3 short-length FGs.

I didnt think it was that great a game. Eagles are awful, especially on offense, and thr Giants arent nearly as good as their record indicates.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 9 2007, 10:19 PM)

I didnt think it was that great a game. Eagles are awful, especially on offense, and thr Giants arent nearly as good as their record indicates.

That may be true, but 9-4 is still 9-4 and in the first wildcard slot. Depending on the outcome of tonights game, it could be win and clinch this weekend.

QUOTE (Sword and Armor @ Dec 10 2007, 03:49 PM)

That may be true, but 9-4 is still 9-4 and in the first wildcard slot. Depending on the outcome of tonights game, it could be win and clinch this weekend.

Bravo. Then what? smile.gif

Yeah, the Eagles aren't that good this year, and I'm not a fan of them anyway.

And I also unfortunately agree with the part on the Giants...

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 10 2007, 06:18 PM)

One thing at a time.....................

QUOTE (Sword and Armor @ Dec 10 2007, 07:41 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 10 2007, 06:18 PM)

One thing at a time.....................

Cmon.. you dont have allusions do you?