What's your Favorite?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite?

• Fast times at Ridgemont High
    • The Breakfast Club
    • Teachers
    • (other)

I think I know whish will win.

TBC is my all-time fav. More heart and soul than the rest.

Teacher is the funniest though. "If they hold the depositions on a Monday, he may not even show up."

Boy there was so many. These are the only ones that come to my mind at the moment:

Three O'Clock High

Teachers

Teen Wolf

The Breakfast Club

Back To School

Edited by Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 6 2007, 11:24 AM)
Ferris Bueler! Don't forget him wink.gif

In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics.

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Sep 6 2007, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 6 2007, 11:24 AM)
Ferris Bueler!  Don't forget him wink.gif

In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics.

z7shysterical.gif

Ben wrote this himself, of course.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 6 2007, 03:47 PM)
Heathers!

notworthy.gif Winona Ryder !!! drool1.gif I was so in love with her after that movie !