SN Anniversary Ale 2007

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Sep 8 2007, 08:40 PM)
Yeah, there's a store in MI that carries some good beer.

Red Wagon Shoppe

They have a really nice selection, a bit pricey but a good stock.

trink39.gif

have you gone there to see if they carry this there???

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 12 2007, 07:38 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Sep 8 2007, 08:40 PM)
Yeah, there's a store in MI that carries some good beer. 

Red Wagon Shoppe

They have a really nice selection, a bit pricey but a good stock.

trink39.gif

have you gone there to see if they carry this there???

Not yet, but I will get there in the next week or so. biggrin.gif

The Red Wagon is easily one of the best beer, liquor, and wine stores in SE Michigan. It is located on the West side of Rochester Road just north of M-59 in a strip mall adjacent to the Ford Dealer. I go there from my pad at Big Fish Lake to get the tasty beer every couple of weeks. There is a new beer shop on the West side of Baldwin Road about 2 miles north of I-75 that has a near equivalent selection. Sounds like a road trip today in time for the Lions game.

QUOTE (vprtrls @ Sep 14 2007, 01:13 PM)
The Red Wagon is easily one of the best beer, liquor, and wine stores in SE Michigan. It is located on the West side of Rochester Road just north of M-59 in a strip mall adjacent to the Ford Dealer. I go there from my pad at Big Fish Lake to get the tasty beer every couple of weeks. There is a new beer shop on the West side of Baldwin Road about 2 miles north of I-75 that has a near equivalent selection. Sounds like a road trip today in time for the Lions game.

I go to the one in Troy, on Livernois.

I picked up a 6 of the Sierra Anniversary Ale today, we'll see how it is over the weekend.

I also saw Stone Ruination IPA is 6 packs, hadn't seen that before (only the 23oz bottles). It was $16.99 so I didn't buy one, maybe next time.

I bought a case of SN anniversary ale a week or two ago... It was OK. It's basically SN pale ale but a bit hoppier. Not near as good as the Celebration Ale. It's 5.9% and they "say" it's an IPA, but it's not near as good as their regular IPA or Celebration.. I'd drink it any day, but they have better. The regular Pale Ale is probably just as good, and cheaper!

trink39.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...dpost&p=1055613

biggrin.gif

I tried it, and I loved it! trink39.gif And it didn't cost any more than the regular SN at Publix.

EDIT: Aren't you guys PROUD of me? rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 24 2007, 02:37 PM)

biggrin.gif

I tried it, and I loved it! trink39.gif And it didn't cost any more than the regular SN at Publix.

EDIT: Aren't you guys PROUD of me? rofl3.gif

Yeah, it cost the same for me here, too. Glad you liked it! biggrin.gif

Yeah, it's like a hoppier version of their PA, but that's why I like it. It's almost like a BETTER version of it, IMO.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 24 2007, 02:40 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 24 2007, 02:37 PM)

biggrin.gif

I tried it, and I loved it!  trink39.gif  And it didn't cost any more than the regular SN at Publix.

EDIT:  Aren't you guys PROUD of me?  rofl3.gif

Yeah, it cost the same for me here, too. Glad you liked it! biggrin.gif

Yeah, it's like a hoppier version of their PA, but that's why I like it. It's almost like a BETTER version of it, IMO.

It is a good beer, in between the reg PA & the Celebration Ale. It's about $2-$3 more a 6 pack here though, and the difference isn't significant enough for to pay that much more.

I will be buying more of the celebration ale again this year. I still have about 2 6 packs left from last year in the basement. I think I'll put 1 in the fridge for this weekend.