Steelers fan thread.

kazzman

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 12 2005, 07:56 AM)
and to kaz and indy,SETTLE DOWN!

Why? We love our team and are going to celebrate when they win. So what about a long road ahead? If you don't like the fact that we celebrate and have fun when the Steelers win then go cry a river.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 12 2005, 11:10 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Dec 12 2005, 07:56 AM)
and to kaz and indy,SETTLE DOWN!

Why? We love our team and are going to celebrate when they win. So what about a long road ahead? If you don't like the fact that we celebrate and have fun when the Steelers win then go cry a river.

Settle down?!!

Geez if u think this is bad, U should live with him while watchin & celebratin a Steeler win wacko.gif laugh.gif

Looky what i got Indy for Xmas..Early Xmas gift, thought Id give it to him for the game yesterday smile.gif

http://i18.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/75/2b/fd_1.JPG

He loves it smile.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 12 2005, 10:45 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Dec 12 2005, 07:54 AM)
well def leppard fan i have been to pittsburgh.i saw the broncos play the steelers in 97.and yes the steelers are a religion in pittsbugh,i do realize this,all im saying is calm down you won a game,thats it.you have a long road ahead steeler fans.

Why calm down? How much fun is that?

I'm excited about the Steelers when they are excluded from the super bowl hunt. Is that a deal?

ok have it your way. 653.gif its a deal.

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 12 2005, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 12 2005, 10:45 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Dec 12 2005, 07:54 AM)
well def leppard fan i have been to pittsburgh.i saw the broncos play the steelers in 97.and yes the steelers are a religion in pittsbugh,i do realize this,all im saying is calm down you won a game,thats it.you have a long road ahead steeler fans.

Why calm down? How much fun is that?

I'm excited about the Steelers when they are excluded from the super bowl hunt. Is that a deal?

ok have it your way. 653.gif its a deal.

No more fraudulent posts lick you hear me. I will call the internet cops next time and they will arrest you and put you in jail!!!!!

P.S. And don't think the F.B.I. isn't already watching.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 5 2005, 05:08 PM)
I keep telling you Indy... the Broncos. Throw your support to the team that's gonna win the AFC WEST and prolly the whole shooting match.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/viewmastergeneral/chargersheaderlarge.gif

now thats what im talkin about necro!

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 13 2005, 05:59 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 5 2005, 05:08 PM)
I keep telling you Indy...  the Broncos.  Throw your support to the team that's gonna win the AFC WEST and prolly the whole shooting match. 

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/viewmastergeneral/chargersheaderlarge.gif

now thats what im talkin about necro!

Oh HELLLLL no!!! You jus didn......................

Oh HELLLLLLL NO. dazed025.gif

....And now the invasion of the rabid Vikings fan! 1022.gif

This Sunday, your pathetic Steelers shall be soundly defeated by the mighty defense of the Vikings! Bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha! (at least I hope)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread. bolt.gif

QUOTE (Sark @ Dec 17 2005, 04:17 PM)
....And now the invasion of the rabid Vikings fan! 1022.gif

This Sunday, your pathetic Steelers shall be soundly defeated by the mighty defense of the Vikings! Bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha! (at least I hope)

Pathetic Steelers? heh

Does anyone else find it ironic that they snapped the bears 8 game winning streak last week while starting their own 8 game winning streak?

And this week they went to minnesota and crushed the vikings dreams snapping the vikings 6 game winning streak, meanwhile on their way to winning 6 more in a row of their own and that includes the super bowl in Detroit which happens to be The Bus's home town and this is his last season so he will get to play his last ever game in the super bowl in his home town. Now tell me that's not a great story@@@!!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif

YA BABY YA!!!!!!!

by the way,dont be posting steeler pictures in my thread!!!!! pokey.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif moon.gif boarder.gif boarder.gif boarder.gif or else!

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 18 2005, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (Sark @ Dec 17 2005, 04:17 PM)
....And now the invasion of the rabid Vikings fan!  1022.gif

Pathetic Steelers? heh

Does anyone else find it ironic that they snapped the bears 8 game winning streak last week while starting their own 8 game winning streak?

And this week they went to minnesota and crushed the vikings dreams snapping the vikings 6 game winning streak, meanwhile on their way to winning 6 more in a row of their own and that includes the super bowl in Detroit which happens to be The Bus's home town and this is his last season so he will get to play his last ever game in the super bowl in his home town. Now tell me that's not a great story@@@!!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif

YA BABY YA!!!!!!!

Yes, I must retract my former statement (damn it!) Oh well, there's always a chance for 10-6.

Steeler fans, football fans, when you are watching the Steelers these last 2 games of the season keep in mind that this is Bettis's last 2 games.

Here's a couple stats that some may not be aware of:

Only EMMITT SMITH (78) and Pro Football Hall of Famers WALTER PAYTON (77), BARRY SANDERS (76), and ERIC DICKERSON (64) have posted more career 100-yard rushing performances.

5th all time Rusher with 13,588 yards. http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/2315/howtobettiscelebrates6vn.jpg

broncos broncos broncos broncos broncos broncos

broncos rule !!!!!! broncos rule !!!!!!!!

1022.gif

BRONCOS NUMBER 1#

1022.gif BRONCOS BABY!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 20 2005, 05:51 PM)
broncos broncos broncos broncos broncos broncos

broncos rule !!!!!! broncos rule !!!!!!!!

1022.gif

BRONCOS NUMBER 1#

1022.gif BRONCOS BABY!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the broncos beat the chargers so the Steelers can get a playoff spot. DONT LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!

Browns gotta win one for Marty and his Chargers!

QUOTE (Audient @ Dec 20 2005, 06:23 PM)

We will talk on Saturday pal. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 21 2005, 12:39 AM)

Are you going to be at the game? Because that's where I will be. I want to bear personal witness to the spectacle of the end of the Steelers run at the playoffs.

QUOTE (Audient @ Dec 21 2005, 01:28 PM)

Are you going to be at the game? Because that's where I will be. I want to bear personal witness to the spectacle of the end of the Steelers run at the playoffs.

Nope I won't be there. I'd like to visit the browns stadium sometimes though. Good luck this week. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 21 2005, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (Audient @ Dec 21 2005, 01:28 PM)

Nope I won't be there. I'd like to visit the browns stadium sometimes though. Good luck this week. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My Son is a Browns Fan -- he has been warned if Steelers lose -- all his presents go back tongue.gif laugh.gif