THE GARDEN, GRADY !!!

Tick

QUOTE (owlswing @ Sep 19 2007, 11:52 AM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Sep 19 2007, 11:04 AM)

A few of you complimented me on my suggestion of going to Stout. Well, I'm glad it worked out. We pretty much had the basement bar to ourselves. Holy Crap!! Did anyone else figure out the Rush connection there? I just noticed that as I was typing!

It hit me at the show laugh.gif

Glad you made it in whole that night! laugh.gif

Thanks! It all worked out in the end. Good thing I didn't tell her that I was meeting people from TRF. I don't think she knows that I'm a member. She has seen me reading posts from time to time. She thinks I'm trying to meet women laugh.gif Totally not the case!

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey I added a couple of pics onto my DA page

check em out if ud like smile.gif

http://p0tgurl.deviantart.com/gallery/

ill be addin more when i have time.

I gotta get back to work now eh.gif

Okay - our story has been told (well, from my standpoint anyhow) laugh.gif Go here to read it and see pictures:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?act=ST&f=52&t=31080

I feel the need to reiterate and say that I had the most awesome time, and it was so wonderful to finally be able to meet you all! I'll be back in here in a little bit to read everyone elses and reply wub.gif hug2.gif

Greetings to all!!!

Monday night we confirmed that we are linked to one another by such NOT-SO-SLENDER threads!!!

Like pilgrims who journeyed to the holy city, we came from points dispersed across our land to converge on New York City!

Necro & Ceej: Thanks soooooo much for that delicious pizza. Best we've ever had! Thanks, also, for showing a couple of farmers the big city! You two are wicked awesome!!!! My students went nuts for Necro's picture today (yes, I had to work!) - - you're a big hit!!! I got so much mileage out of my Necro stories and you've made several young ones very happy! This is the pic enlarged on my bulletin board right next to LSM's Fire pic from Mohegan Sun:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00299.jpg

Tick: I FINALLY got to explain the whole "chicken" issue to you in person! LOL My students know the "saga of the chicken threads" so they also asked for you today! The craziness you post brightens up everyone's day! It was so good to see you again. We wish we had more time to chat - - but hell, you're only two hours away - - another time soon, huh? Hey, are we in the Kliq yet!?!? atickhum.gif

Natch: Super call on Stout's!!! It was great meeting you! Remind that pal of yours that he promised to join the Forum!!! Remember when they finally ended that "other kind of football" game and popped in the R30 DVD? There was love in my eyes!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00290.jpg

Slacka: We had a blast! Thirty years!!!!! There should be a "loyalty award" or at least a gold watch for such a feat! We want to hear more stories - - and I REALLY love the shirt!!!

Rob & Jen: It was great to see Rob again and Jen is adorable!!! You guys are great fun. We got split up at some point in the night and we didn't get to really chat a lot with you, but we'll do this again really soon. (Start working on your boss for March, Rob!) Oh, and it was so much fun to see Rob standing next to Necro!!!!!!!

Owlswing: I really had the urge to bounce up and down when I met you (your avatar is in my head!!!). It was so neat to meet you!

Pags: We bow to your jacket!!!! You're a riot to hang with and the Medley CD is great! We love the transitions you designed!!! Lots of little "surprises" - - loved the "THAT'S NICE" from Chain Lightning thrown in unexpectedly. Thanks so much, we had it playing all day! (We'll talk more about this later - - impressive!) I didn't realize how much I was showing off my Starman tattoo until I saw this pic: (good thing I put the tattoo on my ankle, huh Pags?!?)

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00279.jpg

1001: Hey bossman! In the middle of the reverie and chaos we actually had the chance to talk a little shop. We didn't get a chance to thank you for all you do for us on the Forum - - so, THANKS!!! And please let us know if we can help in any way on the new idea.

Donna: You did it, girl!!! It was great to finally meet you. The love in that room for you was incredible!

Spike: Next time you want to stalk Milford, wait for us and we'll do it together!!!! It was wicked fun chatting with you again. It would've been nicer if the train hadn't been a hundred years old! Sorry we all passed out!! I have evidence: (don't kill us guys, but we LOOOOOVE this picture, especially with the bag at your feet!!!)

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00304.jpg

Rolinda Bonz: We had fun hanging out after the show. Too bad the "City that doesn't sleep" closed up shop after 11:30. Hey New York, "How come we can't buy a cup of joe at night!?!"

GeddysMullet: Sorry we didn't have more time, but it was cool that we saw you on the way to the show. Great hair!!!! (We're kinda partial to the long stuff!!!)

GroupieBarbie: How ever do you keep that trim figure!?! I'm soooo jealous!!!! You're a riot to party with! Next time we meet, I owe you a glass of the white! And if you do get to go to Europe, we definitely want pictures. Send them to LSM, she will work her magic and get them to the rest of us!!!

We also enjoyed meeting Pass, Music, Moonstar, and a hundred other wonderful people from at least three different groups! We're exhausted so if we missed anyone, our sincere apologies. Memory will serve eventually!

LSM & DerTrom: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW! What a F*ing weekend!!!!! I don't know how we can ever top it - - but we can try - - MARCH in MANCH!!!

Hey, and we even saw 2.gif !!!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00296.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00298.jpg

Our heads are spinning with memories, emotions, exhaustion and 2.gif playing on the system! What a ride!!!

After the show:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00301.jpg

RolindaBonz, Slacka, Owlswing, Pags, Tortoise, Necro, & Hare

For more pics of our entire weekend with LSM, DerTrom & everyone in NewYork,head to LSM's Odyssey thread:

Hare for The Two of Us biggrin.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Sep 19 2007, 08:40 PM)
Greetings to all!!!

Monday night we confirmed that we are linked to one another by such NOT-SO-SLENDER threads!!!

Like pilgrims who journeyed to the holy city, we came from points dispersed across our land to converge on New York City!

Necro & Ceej: Thanks soooooo much for that delicious pizza. Best we've ever had! Thanks, also, for showing a couple of farmers the big city! You two are wicked awesome!!!! My students went nuts for Necro's picture today (yes, I had to work!) - - you're a big hit!!! I got so much mileage out of my Necro stories and you've made several young ones very happy! This is the pic enlarged on my bulletin board right next to LSM's Fire pic from Mohegan Sun:

Tick: I FINALLY got to explain the whole "chicken" issue to you in person! LOL My students know the "saga of the chicken threads" so they also asked for you today! The craziness you post brightens up everyone's day! It was so good to see you again. We wish we had more time to chat - - but hell, you're only two hours away - - another time soon, huh? Hey, are we in the Kliq yet!?!? atickhum.gif

Natch: Super call on Stout's!!! It was great meeting you! Remind that pal of yours that he promised to join the Forum!!! Remember when they finally ended that "other kind of football" game and popped in the R30 DVD? There was love in my eyes!

Slacka: We had a blast! Thirty years!!!!! There should be a "loyalty award" or at least a gold watch for such a feat! We want to hear more stories - - and I REALLY love the shirt!!!

Rob & Jen: It was great to see Rob again and Jen is adorable!!! You guys are great fun. We got split up at some point in the night and we didn't get to really chat a lot with you, but we'll do this again really soon. (Start working on your boss for March, Rob!) Oh, and it was so much fun to see Rob standing next to Necro!!!!!!!

Owlswing: I really had the urge to bounce up and down when I met you (your avatar is in my head!!!). It was so neat to meet you!

Pags: We bow to your jacket!!!! You're a riot to hang with and the Medley CD is great! We love the transitions you designed!!! Lots of little "surprises" - - loved the "THAT'S NICE" from Chain Lightning thrown in unexpectedly. Thanks so much, we had it playing all day! (We'll talk more about this later - - impressive!) I didn't realize how much I was showing off my Starman tattoo until I saw this pic: (good thing I put the tattoo on my ankle, huh Pags?!?)

1001: Hey bossman! In the middle of the reverie and chaos we actually had the chance to talk a little shop. We didn't get a chance to thank you for all you do for us on the Forum - - so, THANKS!!! And please let us know if we can help in any way on the new idea.

Donna: You did it, girl!!! It was great to finally meet you. The love in that room for you was incredible!

Spike: Next time you want to stalk Milford, wait for us and we'll do it together!!!! It was wicked fun chatting with you again. It would've been nicer if the train hadn't been a hundred years old! Sorry we all passed out!! I have evidence: (don't kill us guys, but we LOOOOOVE this picture, especially with the bag at your feet!!!)

Rolinda Bonz: We had fun hanging out after the show. Too bad the "City that doesn't sleep" closed up shop after 11:30. Hey New York, "How come we can't buy a cup of joe at night!?!"

GeddysMullet: Sorry we didn't have more time, but it was cool that we saw you on the way to the show. Great hair!!!! (We're kinda partial to the long stuff!!!)

GroupieBarbie: How ever do you keep that trim figure!?! I'm soooo jealous!!!! You're a riot to party with! Next time we meet, I owe you a glass of the white! And if you do get to go to Europe, we definitely want pictures. Send them to LSM, she will work her magic and get them to the rest of us!!!

We also enjoyed meeting Pass, Music, Moonstar, and a hundred other wonderful people from at least three different groups! We're exhausted so if we missed anyone, our sincere apologies. Memory will serve eventually!

LSM & DerTrom: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW! What a F*ing weekend!!!!! I don't know how we can ever top it - - but we can try - - MARCH in MANCH!!!

Our heads are spinning with memories, emotions, exhaustion and 2.gif playing on the system! What a ride!!!

After the show:

For more pics of our entire weekend with LSM, DerTrom & everyone in NewYork,head to LSM's Odyssey thread:

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Your class... well... they have CLASS. z7shysterical.gif

What a great weekend. I can't say it enough. I'm glad we had that extra time before the big meetup to hang with you guys. Hope to do it again. SOON!!! yes.gif

Okay, I just read thru everybody's posts and I don't know if I can reply to all of them laugh.gif I'm gonna do my best tho - at least to the ones where people seem to be talking to me z7shysterical.gif

First off, I have to say, how the f**k did you guys manage to get up so early the next morning - never mind be able to WORK??! Wow...that takes some stamina that I totally LACK z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Sep 18 2007, 11:28 AM)
And thanks HUGE to LakesideMaiden and Der Trommler for getting us all together there.  You two make an awesome couple and it was great to spend time with you.  Whoo Hoooooo!!!    trink39.gif

Awww!!! Thanks SO MUCH sweetie!! hug2.gif hug2.gif Like I said, I just wanted everyone to be able to hook up (partly for the selfish reason of wanting to get to meet up and hang out with you awesome folks myself laugh.gif) without too many issues, and I'm SO happy that almost everyone was able to make it!!!!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 18 2007, 12:41 PM)
Gotta hand it to LSM and Der Trom.  They made things very easy for this gathering.  It was very cool to hang out in the city with you guys and Tortoise and Hare.  I really wish we could have had longer.  yes.gif  Hopefully one of the winter shows will line up on a weekend and we can all hang out again.  yes.gif 

We had SUCH a blast hanging out with you and CeeJ hug2.gif wub.gif - too bad Vincent couldn't join us too confused13.gif I saw his interview when CeeJ was going back to Slacka's - dude, you better watch out - it looks like he's movin in on your lady! We definitely have to do that again sometime soon - even if we have to find some way to come down there on a weekend or something!

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Sep 18 2007, 09:36 PM)
bekloppt.gif 4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
Tortoise and Hare, MUSICinTheABsTrAcT, jendrisc

Hi folks!!!!

LSM & DerTrom are on their way home.  We had quite a journey together through unfamiliar territories.  We've been in that tired, but psyched, post concert, hoarse faze!!!!

1022.gif  2.gif LAST NIGHT ROCKED!!!!!!!! 2.gif  1022.gif

The meet up was F*ING AWESOME!!!!  The energy at Stout's was electrifying!!!  We loooooooved meeting you all!!!! 

And the show!!!!!!!  The guys, as usual, played brilliantly.  But in addition, they were particularly playful last night. (There's a lot more to this story, but I think I'll let LSM explain!!!!!!!!!)

We will post a full report with pictures tomorrow (because we're exhausted and Tortoise has to move the pics from the camera to the computer).

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!  We are just esctatically happy and grateful to have met up with so many wonderful friends under the best of all circumstances.  Our love of the band, through the magic of this Forum, has connected us on a soul level - - it doesn't get any better than that!!!

THE GAHDEN GRADY!!!!! was a huge success!

Love to all!!! wub.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

wub.gif hug2.gif wub.gif hug2.gif wub.gif hug2.gif wub.gif hug2.gif wub.gif hug2.gif

No, thank YOU! If it weren't for you guys, we wouldn't have been there at all!! It was so crazy - even though we had met at Mohegan, we had such a short amount of time to hang out there that it didn't click right away. I seriously feel like we've been friends forEVER - seriously....that's how much of a bond that we share! We have to get together again SOON yes.gif

I can't wait to see YOUR pictures!!! Post them in the thread I started if you would, PLEASE??? biggrin.gif

Thanks for everything...oh!....and thanks for the pumpkin!!!!! RoR (my sister) LOVED the feathers wub.gif She was bummed I didn't take pictures or bring home any eggs though z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Sep 18 2007, 10:32 PM)
Someone asked me last night if I'd be the first to post here after the show, like I did for Mohegan Sun.  Um... NO!  I got home at 4:30am (not as late as LSM, DerTrom, Tortoise, and Hare - but quite late!!).  Sleep was about the only thing I was interested in!!

First thing my husband said to me this morning (well, it was almost noon actually, when he came in to kick my butt outta bed!), was "Screamed a little last night?" I was thinking about it today, and I think the big difference between us and Geddy (aside from the fact that he's a professional) is that he USES his vocal cords every other night; and we ABUSE ours once in a while.  He's taking good care of his, and warming them up before a show.  We just show up and start screaming.  Although, getting to Stout early, while it was still "quiet", and having to talk louder and louder throughout the evening was sort of a warmup.  laugh.gif

I had a great time meeting all of you!  I'm afraid if I try to list you all, I'd leave someone out, and they'd get offended (I hear this place can be brutal if you offend someone!)  ph34r.gif    laugh.gif

Hope to see you all again at the spring shows!!

(PS - My review of the show - It rocked!!  Of course!!  Not quite as good as Mohegan Sun, but definitely a great show!)

2.gif

laugh.gif no, I don't know if anyone got in as late as we did that morning laugh.gif OMG - I was trying to stay awake the whole ride home, cause Der Trom was driving and he was getting tired, and I knew if I fell asleep, he was gonna fall asleep -- which really wouldn't have been a good idea for any of us z7shysterical.gif It didn't work - Tortoise, Hare and I were all falling asleep in shifts on the way home....at one point we looked in the backseat and they were both asleep sitting up, but had their heads leaning against each other ....so cute!! wub.gif wub.gif

I have no voice either, Spike laugh.gif and I have a gig on Saturday! ohmy.gif It was so awesome getting to go to ANOTHER show on the S&A tour with you! hug2.gif This makes 3 total!! Now if they come to Manch, that'll have to be 4!!

(cont)

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 18 2007, 11:05 PM)
Omannnn I wish the concert was tonight also!!  tongue.gif

Had a SUPER GREAT time, YEs u heard it! Super!! Great!!
i have buncha pix ill post but for now im knackered & need
some  schla03.gif

heres a  lil piccy for yous wub.gif
After Concert pic 
Love Yaz!  heart.gif  rose.gif
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2662/p1011148zh2.jpg

hug2.gif so do I!!!! and again, and again, and again!! I'm so glad I got to finally meet you and enjoy this experience with you!! hug2.gif hug2.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Sep 19 2007, 11:04 AM)
Again, it was great to meet all of you. LSM and Der Trommler, thanks for organizing the whole thing. It was a smashing success. And of course it was great to put the face to the names. LSM, I instantly recognized you when I walked in (and Necro too  laugh.gif ).

Tortoise and Hare were fun to watch. Boy, when the R30 DVD began playing, watch out! Hey, did anyone notice that the volume kept getting lower and lower? Or was it that we were getting louder and louder. Not sure which.

You're so welcome! Thanks for suggesting the place to have it!! I'm glad I was insantly recognizable! laugh.gif Do I have that memorable of a face??? unsure.gif T&H are a blast and a total trip to hang out with wub.gif The speakers at Stout were blown almost immediately after R30 was started - they turned it up cause all of us got really loud, and then all of us got even louder laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Sep 19 2007, 12:14 PM)
bekloppt.gif 6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
Tortoise and Hare, robertjames1971, Natch, LakesideMaiden, owlswing

First I need to say . . . Uh. .  What day is it !?!? wacko.gif

LSM, DerTrom, Hare and I lost a day somewhere between NY and Home.  We did't get in until after 6am Tuesday.  I fed my birds and went right to bed. schla03.gif  We woke up later that day, just in time to go to bed.

Well it's Wednesday now and poor Hare had to go to work this morn.  fists crying.gif  I'm working on the pics. from
"An Evening with  1022.gif  2.gif The Garden Grady 2.gif  1022.gif
Here's one of the TRF meetup pics Outside of Stout's:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00271.jpg
Left to right. . .Necro, Tortoise, Hare, Spike, LSM, DerTrom and wrapped around LSM's leg Ceej

Tortoise 1287.gif

That's awesome!!! I'm glad you got a picture from that, cause I didn't - I don't think they guy knew how to use our camera z7shysterical.gif If you notice, that pic is now in my sig wub.gif And yeah, we totally lost a day somewhere in there LOL

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Sep 19 2007, 12:19 PM)
First off, thanks to LSM for setting up the whole meet-up.  Great Job. 

You're welcome smile.gif I'm glad so many people were able to make it - I just wish you and Jen could've hung out with us a little bit before the meetup sad.gif Maybe next time 1022.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 19 2007, 02:58 PM)
hey I added a couple of pics onto  my DA page
check em out if ud like smile.gif
http://p0tgurl.deviantart.com/gallery/

ill be addin more when i have time.
I gotta get back to work now  eh.gif

saw 'em and fav'd 'em sis! hug2.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Sep 19 2007, 08:40 PM)
Greetings to all!!!

After the show:

OMG....I'm STILL reeling from this past weekend! I can't believe you posted that shot!! laugh.gif You know the one I'm talking about laugh.gif I guess that's to get even with me for posting the "librarian glasses" pic z7shysterical.gif

I don't even know how to begin here...

I don't know how Groupie Barbie keeps that figure either! And don't worry - if she goes to Europe, I'll know about it! She keeps me on top of things! I still can't believe she got to meet Alex!! Lucky!!

I want a copy of ALL of your pictures (hi rez) burned to a CD - we'll do the same for you too smile.gif

AWESOME PICS!!!

I have noticed that the people that we talk to here,

on the board, seem to be THE BEST!!! wub.gif

This gathering was like hanging with old friends. I don't

think that for one minute there was an uncomfortable moment

for any of us.

Thank you for such a GREAT TIME!!! And the pizza...

We always look to eat pizza somewhere new in the city.

I don't think that we will ever look for another new spot. no.gif

We stumbled into that place on our way home from Michigan

and I don't need to find another PIZZA JOINT. no.gif

We look foward to seeing you again soon.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 10:05 PM)
AWESOME PICS!!!

on the board, seem to be THE BEST!!! wub.gif

for any of us.

trink39.gif

That was great stumbling!!! I think we need to go to NYC one weekend & order up a whole slew of pizzas!!!!

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 19 2007, 10:08 PM)
AWESOME PICS!!!

on the board, seem to be THE BEST!!!  wub.gif

for any of us.

trink39.gif

That was great stumbling!!! I think we need to go to NYC one weekend & order up a whole slew of pizzas!!!!

A Gigantic New York hookup would be off the charts !!!! 1022.gif with lots of Pizzas ! yes.gif common001.gif atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 19 2007, 10:12 PM)
AWESOME PICS!!!

for any of us.

trink39.gif

A Gigantic New York hookup would be off the charts !!!! 1022.gif with lots of Pizzas ! yes.gif common001.gif atickhum.gif

I'm definitely down with that!!! 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

AWESOME PICS!!!

for any of us.

trink39.gif

Could NYC handle us?!?!

AWESOME PICS!!!

for any of us.

trink39.gif

I can see it now...

Wanna see a pic of it...

Well this is the best I can do...

atickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gif

Well it would look something like that. biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 10:17 PM)
AWESOME PICS!!!

for any of us.

trink39.gif

I can see it now...

Wanna see a pic of it...

atickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gifatickhum.gif

rofl3.gif

rofl3.gif spit6ph.gif atickhum.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

atickhum.gif atickhum.gif atickhum.gif atickhum.gif atickhum.gif atickhum.gif

atickhum.gif http://www.iwantnypizza.com/sitebuilder/images/pizza-corbett1-393x319.jpg atickhum.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 19 2007, 10:17 PM)
AWESOME PICS!!!

for any of us.

trink39.gif

I can see it now...

Wanna see a pic of it...

rofl3.gif

spit6ph.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

That's AWESOME sister! They all look just like us!!! Look at how we bob and weave... laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 19 2007, 10:38 PM)
atickhum.gif http://www.iwantnypizza.com/sitebuilder/images/pizza-corbett1-393x319.jpg atickhum.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!! rofl3.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

OMFG! That is a GREAT depiction of us having pizza in NYC! 1022.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2007, 10:40 PM)
atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif
atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif  atickhum.gif

OMFG! That is a GREAT depiction of us having pizza in NYC! 1022.gif

rofl3.gif

THAT IS PERFECT TICK!!!

rofl3.gif

Ahemmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Sep 20 2007, 09:26 AM)
Like pilgrims who journeyed to the holy city,

You went to Boston?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

You went to Boston?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

You went to Boston?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif :

You went to Boston?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Well, considering we saw a statue of Cristoforo Columbus in Columbus circle and a statue of a Plymouth Rock pilgrim in Central Park... hmmm.... maybe Manhattan is a suburb of Boston??? ;-)

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Sep 19 2007, 07:40 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I don't think I've ever seen someone get soooo excited for a Rush DVD

wink.gif

My friend claims he's going to join. I'll believe it when I see it.

Archived