Disturbing Films Scenes

Godeater2112

Myself I'd have to say that extreme video vertigo aside and also the fact that pretty much the ENTIRE film was pretty disturbing...

The bar / fire extinguisher scene from IRREVERSIBLE was pretty bad in my books.

One of those "impossible to watch / impossible to look away" type of moments.

Eeek.

062802puke_prv.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... the endings of both Pi and Requiem For A Dream.

Also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibal_Holocaust

And... there was another explotation cannibal film that I forgot the title of. Something along the lines of "Cannibal Island" I think.

And... Pink Flamingoes was pretty crazy. Ichi the Killer also had some strange shit.

When I was young, any of the movies that dealt with a swarm of bees attacking someone. I hated seeing it, but curiosity makes me look.

On Halloween II, Michael Myers dunks a woman's head into scalding water in a therapy pool.

Halloween III, which was quite gory imo, where a woman gets "zapped" in the mouth by the pin on the halloween mask. Same thing with the kid wearing the mask in the "testing room".

in misery...the scence where she breaks his feet...man that is pretty nasty.

In saw 3...at the beginning where...he smashes his foot with the rock and then rips it out of the cuff..yea that was nasty also.

For me the most disturbing scene ive ever seen was in Trainspotting when the chick after several days on a heroin bender finds her baby dead in the crib, the baby had basically turned blue. that scene scarred me badly. Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ May 28 2007, 07:08 PM)
For me the most disturbing scene ive ever seen was in Trainspotting when the chick after several days on a heroin bender finds her baby dead in the crib, the baby had basically turned blue. that scene scarred me badly.

Forgot about that one...

From City of the Living Dead...A cursed priest who have committed suicide (which opened the Gates of Hell as per plot) comes upon this young couple....He stares at the girl who then proceeds to vomit all of her internal organs.... 062802puke_prv.gif

What is even more disturbing is that I've read that the actress performed this scene by actually vomiting sheep entrails for the effect of spewing her intestines...

I know at least 2 people who have vomited from viewing this scene unsure.gif

Another one was the "crucifix masturbation" scene from the Exorcist.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 28 2007, 04:38 PM)
When I was a kid, it was the scene in Jaws when Quint gets eaten alive by the beast.

That was the first gross scene I ever saw as a kid, and it made me nauseated (when he spits the blood and all). Actually - its on right now... isnt THAT weird!

The rape/murder final scene in Looking for Mr. Goodbar. That was pretty horrible. And because it was something that can happen, not like a monster movie, made it so much worse.

And I've never gotten through the opening half hour of Saving Private Ryan without bawling my eyes out either.

Texas chainsaw - original, where the girl awakes to find that guy whos about 150 years old trying to kill her, family looking on. I will never watch it again! Disturbing, it was only later after that I found out it was a based on true events?! Poor people.

Eraserhead, man thats a bizarre film. The bit when you finally see the non stop crying baby!

Edited by condemned2bfree

QUOTE (condemned2bfree @ May 29 2007, 06:40 AM)
Texas chainsaw - original, where the girl awakes to find that guy whos about 150 years old trying to kill her, family looking on. I will never watch it again! Disturbing, it was only later after that I found out it was a based on true events?! Poor people.

Eraserhead, man thats a bizarre film. The bit when you finally see the non stop crying baby!

The movie was VERY loosely based on serial killer Ed Gein. About the only connection was that him and Leatherface wore human skin. The part where the grandpa is trying to hit the girl with the hammer is hilarious to me though.

After so many years of being desensitized by horror movies, it's hard for me to really be disturbed by something, but I do remember one scene that got me...the curbstomp from American History X. Now it's not so bad, but the first time seeing it... wacko.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ May 29 2007, 12:12 PM)
Texas chainsaw - original, where the girl awakes to find that guy whos  about 150 years old trying to kill her, family looking on.  I will never watch it again!  Disturbing, it was only later after that I found out it was a based on true events?!  Poor people.

Eraserhead, man thats a bizarre film.  The bit when you finally see the non stop crying baby!

The movie was VERY loosely based on serial killer Ed Gein. About the only connection was that him and Leatherface wore human skin. The part where the grandpa is trying to hit the girl with the hammer is hilarious to me though.

After so many years of being desensitized by horror movies, it's hard for me to really be disturbed by something, but I do remember one scene that got me...the curbstomp from American History X. Now it's not so bad, but the first time seeing it... wacko.gif

Whaaaaat ohmy.gif you found that scene funny? man you have the constitution of an ox.

Yeah I saw a documentary about that ed/leatherface guy afterwards.I thought what really happened was really different to the film. All those lives, lost sad.gif

Its still scared the crap outa me!

Edited by condemned2bfree

Lets see....

the scene in Saw 2 where the drug dealer throws Amanda into the pit of needles actually made me nautious in the theatre also the scene where the girl gets her wrists trapped in the blades was hard to watch the first time. I hate needles.

The scene in Hostel where the crazy old guy slices that guys ankles and then he walks and falls over and you can see the bones sticking out and a lot of blood. Also the scene with the girls eye getting cut out and all that stuff started oozing out...*shudders*

The scene in Rules of Attraction where Seans admirer slits her wrists in the bathtub and the music gets quieter and distorted and everything fades as she dies. It just hits a little bit too close to home for me.

I still love to watch them...

QUOTE (condemned2bfree @ May 29 2007, 07:20 AM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ May 29 2007, 12:12 PM)
Texas chainsaw - original, where the girl awakes to find that guy whos  about 150 years old trying to kill her, family looking on.  I will never watch it again!  Disturbing, it was only later after that I found out it was a based on true events?!  Poor people.

Eraserhead, man thats a bizarre film.  The bit when you finally see the non stop crying baby!

Whaaaaat ohmy.gif you found that scene funny? man you have the constitution of an ox.

Yeah I saw a documentary about that ed/leatherface guy afterwards.I thought what really happened was really different to the film. All those lives, lost sad.gif

Its still scared the crap outa me!

laugh.gif

Nah, that part just always seemed goofy to me. The rest of the movie is so dark and creepy, then they bring out that ancient looking old guy like "get'er grandpa!" z7shysterical.gif

There's things that make me cringe though, like broken bones sticking out (The Descent). 062802puke_prv.gif

The original "Night of the living Dead" scared the crap out of me when i was 10 years old - I think the fact that is was black and white and grainy film made is surreal.

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ May 29 2007, 06:24 AM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ May 28 2007, 04:56 PM)
Ichi the Killer also had some strange shit.

I'm wearing my Ichi the Killer shirt right now.

I'm wearing my MrMiltonBanana is awesome shirt right now.

Great movie!

QUOTE (alphseeker @ May 29 2007, 10:33 AM)
The original "Night of the living Dead" scared the crap out of me when i was 10 years old - I think the fact that is was black and white and grainy film made is surreal.

My favourite zombie movie! Both the original and colour remake are great.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ May 29 2007, 08:12 AM)

Oh man, you don't even know... one time my friend and I were watching these compilation videos of people getting hurt, owned, etc. on youtube... they were mostly just funny stuff. People falling off bikes, getting owned trying to grind rails while skating, etc... but then out of nowhere, there was a clip of a guy ACTUALLY getting curbstomped... it weirded the f**k out of me.