Will you read the setlist before seeing the show?

ReflectedLight

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 15 2007, 11:05 AM)
I know there are folks on both sides of this question, those who wouldn't mind seeing the list and those who want the surprise.

I am hoping that those who either see the show or cast their eyes on a confirmed setlist suppress their impulse to post it inappropriately, thereby spoiling it for those who want the surprise. It's not that difficult to conceal through use of the word *SPOILER* in the thread title and not giving away any songs or specifics about the show in the Topic Titles and Descriptions.

trink39.gif

Very true. Only the words "Setlist Spoiler" in the title and if you so choose to look then so be it.

I'm going to the ATL show and planning on posting the setlist. But I will do it with the utmost regard. biggrin.gif

In the past I have always resisted looking up the setlist, but could not help it..... This time I will see them in ATLANTA and I am thankful that It for once will be a true surprise!!!!

Alex, Geddy, and Neil will certainly see the banner on 102- row 8 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Rock on, friends!

-David

i don't mind knowing what they will play

and i don't mind not knowing either

for me, it's only been since R-30 that i had access to such information via the internet. so it's such a new concept!

it just rocks to be able to see them, and hang out with some great people i've met here!

that's what it's all about, for me

I want to know as soon as possible. I will be at the Atlanta Show so I will be surprised. I like to know when to go to the Restroom! This will be the first tour that I will have to leave the arena for a song or two. This S&A has really driven a wedge between my better half and myself. sad.gif

I can't understand why anyone would want to know what they're playing before they go. Makes no sense on any level.

No doubt these are the same people that want to know what their presents are before they get them too.

Archived