A bit of a dilemma

The O' Sullivan Factor

Ok so I was one of the folks who sat it out and waited and didn't download the leak. I was gonna buy it today, but my local cd shop didn't have it (go figure), and to top things off I broke my electric guitar a few hours later, so now I'm gonna have to devote all of my money to buying a new one, and probably won't be able to properly order the album for another month or two. Should I just give up and download it?

QUOTE (The O' Sullivan Factor @ May 2 2007, 09:09 PM)
Ok so I was one of the folks who sat it out and waited and didn't download the leak. I was gonna buy it today, but my local cd shop didn't have it (go figure), and to top things off I broke my electric guitar a few hours later, so now I'm gonna have to devote all of my money to buying a new one, and probably won't be able to properly order the album for another month or two. Should I just give up and download it?

Cmon. The album is $14. Thats like one trip to the movies or a couple of lunches. Go buy it ya cheap bastid.

two things: where are you guys getting these for $9 and $12? even if the local cd store stocked them it was gonna be $18.99 and likely more because fye thinks its funny to jack every cd up $5.00. Also maybe I should've explained my situation some, I'm 17 and won't have a consistant job until summer, however I'm supposed to play a show with my teacher in little over a month, so I NEED my guitar fixed ASAP

QUOTE (Drizzle fo Rizzle @ May 3 2007, 01:00 AM)
Hmmm... Weird I only paid 9 measly dollars for my copy. And I got it the day it came out!

I paid about $15 Canadian the day it came out.

You live all by yourself? If not, just ask your parents if they'll borrow you the money. The summer is just around the corner, so they'll get their money in a month or two!

QUOTE (scooter540 @ May 3 2007, 07:13 AM)
QUOTE (Drizzle fo Rizzle @ May 3 2007, 01:00 AM)
Hmmm... Weird I only paid 9 measly dollars for my copy. And I got it the day it came out!

I paid about $15 Canadian the day it came out.

I paid $11 Canadian for my copy yes.gif

QUOTE (The O' Sullivan Factor @ May 3 2007, 06:13 AM)
two things: where are you guys getting these for $9 and $12? even if the local cd store stocked them it was gonna be $18.99 and likely more because fye thinks its funny to jack every cd up $5.00. Also maybe I should've explained my situation some, I'm 17 and won't have a consistant job until summer, however I'm supposed to play a show with my teacher in little over a month, so I NEED my guitar fixed ASAP

I spent $14.99 on my copy at fye. I know others had it available for $10, but I just wanted to get my hands on it. It's worth a lot more than fifteen bucks, if you ask me. I really hope you can find a way to pay for a copy. The artwork alone is amazing. And, while I did attempt to download it, I'm glad I couldn't. I respect this band too much to feel that I'm "owed" anything. Good luck with your guitar and the upcoming gig. I'm sure it will all work out. But, please try to find a way to pay for a legit copy of S&A.

Archived