Who will be the next World President and VP?

JohnnyBlaze

Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?

• Rushgoober/Sonilink
    • tick/Mortkort
    • Peanut Butter/Jelly
    • My left nut/My right nut
    • Necromancer/Jack Aubrey
    • invisibleairwaves/rushengal
    • Ceej/ladirushfan80

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 12 2007, 08:29 PM)
tick and mort are not blazes balls 062802puke_prv.gif how can we really be sure he has any ? huh, huh. you could be voting for something that doesnt exist.

More negative campaigning from Tick.

Whereas my colleague and I do not necessarily agree with JB's nuts or their positions on several key issues, we nevertheless respect and admire them and recognize their right to exist.

Necro and Jack-respecting your nuts!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 13 2007, 11:55 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Mar 12 2007, 08:29 PM)
tick and mort are not blazes balls 062802puke_prv.gif how can we really be sure he has any ? huh, huh. you could be voting for something that doesnt exist.

More negative campaigning from Tick.

Whereas my colleague and I do not necessarily agree with JB's nuts or their positions on several key issues, we nevertheless respect and admire them and recognize their right to exist.

Necro and Jack-respecting your nuts!

I always knew you and your Transvestite Behemoth running mate respected and admired MY NUTS. And that's fine that you guys don't agree with their position on key issues, but they've never wavered on anything. They might've dangled a bit but NEVER wavered. no.gif no.gif

AIM HIGH...VOTE FOR THE PACKAGE!!!!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Miscellaneous/1.jpg

Here's some MORE campaign promises for the people.

1) When we are elected... we will have 2.gif play the inauguration ball and it will be held in... AUSTRALIA!!! yes.gif

2) Dream Theater will be forced to disband and become 2.gif roadies. NOT instrument techs... JUST ROADIES. Gear luggers and such. IF they learn ANYTHING while hanging around 2.gif they will be allowed to jam together again in Portnoy's barn.

3) All of our State of the World address speaches will be introduced by a half hour of Jessica Alba swinging a lasso while dancing on a bar. WHY??? Just because I SAID SO!!! yes.gif

4) All members of TRF will get to have 2.gif play at their birthday parties. Rush will become the OFFICIAL band of the WORLD and I will have them play only the gigs that I deem fit and proper.

5) ROLLING STONE, the magazine, will have its named changed to RUSH MAGAZINE, and will feature NOTHING but articles and pictures on 2.gif

That is all for now. I have more, but I don't want your heads to spin. no.gif

NECRO AND JACK!!! PROMISING WHAT YOU WANT. DELIVERING ON ONLY WHAT WE WANT!!!

• Like 1

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 04:34 PM)

1)  When we are elected... we will have 2.gif play the inauguration ball and it will be held in...  AUSTRALIA!!!  yes.gif 

2)  Dream Theater will be forced to disband and become 2.gif roadies.  NOT instrument techs... JUST ROADIES.  Gear luggers and such.  IF they learn ANYTHING while hanging around 2.gif they will be allowed to jam together again in Portnoy's barn. 

3)  All of our State of the World address speaches will be introduced by a half hour of Jessica Alba swinging a lasso while dancing on a bar.  WHY???  Just because I SAID SO!!!  yes.gif 

4)  All members of TRF will get to have 2.gif play at their birthday parties.  Rush will become the OFFICIAL band of the WORLD and I will have them play only the gigs that I deem fit and proper. 

5)  ROLLING STONE, the magazine, will have its named changed to RUSH MAGAZINE, and will feature NOTHING but articles and pictures on 2.gif 

That is all for now.  I have more, but I don't want your heads to spin.  no.gif 

NECRO AND JACK!!!  PROMISING WHAT YOU WANT.  DELIVERING ON ONLY WHAT WE WANT!!!

ohmy.gif

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SUCH A SUCK UP!!!!!!!!

i am totally laughing my ass off tho...

rofl3.gif

ceej...if we want in on this gig we better get busy with OUR campaign shit hon....

sayin'.....

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 13 2007, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 04:34 PM)

1)  When we are elected... we will have 2.gif play the inauguration ball and it will be held in...  AUSTRALIA!!!  yes.gif 

2)  Dream Theater will be forced to disband and become 2.gif roadies.  NOT instrument techs... JUST ROADIES.  Gear luggers and such.  IF they learn ANYTHING while hanging around 2.gif they will be allowed to jam together again in Portnoy's barn. 

3)  All of our State of the World address speaches will be introduced by a half hour of Jessica Alba swinging a lasso while dancing on a bar.  WHY???  Just because I SAID SO!!!  yes.gif 

4)  All members of TRF will get to have 2.gif play at their birthday parties.  Rush will become the OFFICIAL band of the WORLD and I will have them play only the gigs that I deem fit and proper. 

5)  ROLLING STONE, the magazine, will have its named changed to RUSH MAGAZINE, and will feature NOTHING but articles and pictures on 2.gif 

That is all for now.  I have more, but I don't want your heads to spin.  no.gif 

NECRO AND JACK!!!  PROMISING WHAT YOU WANT.  DELIVERING ON ONLY WHAT WE WANT!!!

ohmy.gif

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SUCH A SUCK UP!!!!!!!!

i am totally laughing my ass off tho...

rofl3.gif

ceej...if we want in on this gig we better get busy with OUR campaign shit hon....

sayin'.....

no.gif

NECRO AND JACK: NOT SUCK UPS. JUST GIVING THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT... as long as WE want the same thing.

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 13 2007, 05:51 PM)
Rumours are flying that Necro and his opponent Goob were involved in a romantic relationship on this very board less than two years ago! Yet they remain silent on the issue. What are they hiding?

NEWS FLASH!!! NECRO/GOOB stopped being funny long before that shack was closed. Please move on... Thank you kindly.

If you want to start going to the past and finding things to smear your opponents with... I suggest you visit MILFORD CONNECTICUT, where one TICK cut a path of DEBAUCHERY, with his rock and roll lifestyle. yes.gif

Damn those long hairs. angry.gif

Again, i will still stay as the neutral party.

However, All of the 675th Demension is behind lord goober.

So that's about 675,675,675,675,675.5 people.

That's alot of votes

(I still stay neutral)

[i realize there's a .5 it's not a typo)

[This bugging you yet?]

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Mar 13 2007, 08:08 PM)
Again, i will still stay as the neutral party.

However, All of the 675th Demension is behind lord goober.

So that's about 675,675,675,675,675.5 people.

That's alot of votes

(I still stay neutral)
[i realize there's a .5 it's not a typo)
[This bugging you yet?]

this vote only includes THIS world. Sorry to your bonehead dimension, but they can't vote. Awwww.

Besides, your candidate pulled a hissy-fit and i'm pretty sure he's withdrawn from the COMPETITION. Cuz y'know... he takes competition soooooo seriously. And when it was just him... it was a hoot. Now it's too much to handle.

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 13 2007, 08:32 PM)
Ok, now I am officially joining in the election, now that I have a running mate. Vote invisi for President/rushengal for VP!

Can we get added to the poll now? tongue.gif

no.gif

Jack added US because not only is he a MOD... he's one of the damn candidates. Why would he add MORE competition. confused13.gif

Though come to think of it... there's not a real lot is there. z7shysterical.gif

Go ahead Jack. Add the kiddies. yes.gif

NECRO AND JACK!!! WE'LL AMUSE THE YOUNG ONES SO THEY KEEP THEIR TRAPS SHUT!!!

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 13 2007, 08:57 PM)
I guess Necro doesn't understand the importance of the youth vote.

They can't VOTE. They can only support. By the time they are old enough to vote, Me and Jack will have usurped total CONTROL of everything and there will be no more voting.

NECRO AND JACK!!! CUZ WE KNOW WHAT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST!!!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 13 2007, 08:32 PM)
Ok, now I am officially joining in the election, now that I have a running mate. Vote invisi for President/rushengal for VP!

Can we get added to the poll now? tongue.gif

no.gif

Jack added US because not only is he a MOD... he's one of the damn candidates. Why would he add MORE competition. confused13.gif

Though come to think of it... there's not a real lot is there. z7shysterical.gif

Go ahead Jack. Add the kiddies. yes.gif

NECRO AND JACK!!! WE'LL AMUSE THE YOUNG ONES SO THEY KEEP THEIR TRAPS SHUT!!!

If it's ok with JB, I'll do it!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Mar 13 2007, 08:17 PM)
yet another reason to vote necro/jack, they won't quit when things get dificult!  and they were not the men on the grassy knoll.

You're doing a fine job lad. Keep up the good work. yes.gif

Yeah, he's doing great! When we're elected, I say we grant him his own island nation to rule.

Necro and Jack-your gateway to a tropical paradise!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 13 2007, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Mar 13 2007, 08:17 PM)
yet another reason to vote necro/jack, they won't quit when things get dificult!  and they were not the men on the grassy knoll.

You're doing a fine job lad. Keep up the good work. yes.gif

Yeah, he's doing great! When we're elected, I say we grant him his own island nation to rule.

Necro and Jack-your gateway to a tropical paradise!

as long as they grow bananas on said island, I'm all for it

Necro and Jack- bribery was never so good