Favourite movies out of print

Slime

Which of your favourite movies of old are currently out of print or were out of print for a VERY long time?

Which old movies do you wanna see released on DVD or Blu-Ray?

Which movies are you so desperate to see that you would settle for VHS? tongue.gif

Discuss!

There are more in my head, than my head will allow to recognize at the moment.

However, one title jumps right out.

And that would be Scared Stiff with Lewis and Martin.

The one I would most like to see on DVD is 'Northwest Passage' with Spencer Tracy and Robert Young.

I think these films are rare, hard-to-get, or not available at all:

The Jericho Mile, starring Peter Strauss as a convict who spends his time running around the prison yard. It's soon discovered that he's running a very fast mile, and efforts are made to get him qualified for the Olympics despite his incarceration. Interesting prison movie; one with a neat plot. Brian Dennehy also appears.

Dreams Don't Die, a 1982 TV movie starring Ike Eisenmann as teenage graffiti artist "King 65." A policeman befriends Eisenmann and begins to point him in a new direction - one within the law - but is then killed by a teenage drug dealer. Eisenmann vows to avenge the policeman's death. This film has stayed with me all these intervening years, and I was finally able to score a dubbed VHS copy from a guy I met on the Net. An official DVD copy would be great.

An Unlocked Window was an episode of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" which is raved about by Hitch fans and others who've seen it. Bootleg copies go for about $30-$60 on the Net. Again, something cheaper and more "official" would be great.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Feb 11 2007, 01:37 PM)
The Jericho Mile, starring Peter Strauss as a convict who spends his time running around the prison yard. It's soon discovered that he's running a very fast mile, and efforts are made to get him qualified for the Olympics despite his incarceration. Interesting prison movie; one with a neat plot. Brian Dennehy also appears.

Wow! I remember this movie. I really enjoyed it. It was a TV movie, correct? Directed by Michael Mann, correct? I recall it being very uplifting.