Iron chef.

Tick

http://web.syr.edu/~laberry/website/images/ic-arise.gif

so me and my wife laurette were watching iron chef america last night and the secret ingrediant was, frozen peas. at the end of the show when the judges were tasting the dishes the chefs made, one of the female judges took a bite of one of the pea dishes and said, " wow, you can really taste the pea ness in this dish, its very good" laurette looked at me and said, "did she just say you can taste the penis" i almost fell of my couch i was laughing so hard. laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 15 2007, 08:29 AM)
http://web.syr.edu/~laberry/website/images/ic-arise.gif
so me and my wife laurette were watching iron chef america last night and the secret ingrediant was, frozen peas. at the end of the show when the judges were tasting the dishes the chefs made, one of the female judges took a bite of one of the pea dishes and said, " wow, you can really taste the pea ness in this dish, its very good" laurette looked at me and said, "did she just say you can taste the penis" i almost fell of my couch i was laughing so hard. laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif

I watched that as well. It was Hannah Storm who made that comment. Funny, because it was after she took a bite of the chocolate covered "peasicle".

Bobby kicked the contenders ass. Bobby Flay is the man!!

that is too funny!!

i used to watch this show, but now, ive got so much stuff on my tivo i think something else cancels it out now....

We love this show. It's always entertaining. Sometimes they'll have chefs from restaurants we know of around here competing on the show.

They had one where Bobby Flay and Giada deLaurentis teamed up against Mario Batali and Rachael Ray awhile back. Mario and Rachael crushed them. The ingredient was cranberries.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Jan 16 2007, 07:48 PM)
We love this show. It's always entertaining. Sometimes they'll have chefs from restaurants we know of around here competing on the show.

They had one where Bobby Flay and Giada deLaurentis teamed up against Mario Batali and Rachael Ray awhile back. Mario and Rachael crushed them. The ingredient was cranberries.

I saw that one. It was a great show. smile.gif