LISTENING PARTY!!!!!!!!

thesweetscience

QUOTE (chaotica @ Feb 28 2008, 01:53 PM)
Please someone tape the show for me sad.gif

I will be up at the hospital and I am really bummed I won't be able to be there for this show... I was really looking forward to this... sorry pags I really wantted to hear your thing sad.gif

Take care Missy

No worries Missy I think Goober has previous shows available to click and listen to. You've got much more important things going on, and all will be well. trink39.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 29 2008, 12:08 AM)
Less than 1 hour till showtime - see you there! biggrin.gif

Yay, I got it working! 653.gif Ready when you are. biggrin.gif

Tonight's show is going to be especially awesome and prog fans in particular will NOT want to miss it. cool.gif

The Interdimensional Vortex plays from 5-7pm Thrusday night (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK) on www.kskq.org and is mix between 60's psych, 70's prog and other audio goodies - click on the play button or on "Listen Live"

Please come to chat for fun and festivities during the show!

See ya later on!

Gary

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 6 2008, 07:51 AM)
Tonight's show is going to be especially awesome and prog fans in particular will NOT want to miss it. cool.gif

The Interdimensional Vortex plays from 5-7pm Thrusday night (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK) on www.kskq.org and is mix between 60's psych, 70's prog and other audio goodies - click on the play button or on "Listen Live"

See ya later on!
Gary

biggrin.gif

Less than 2 hours till showtime! biggrin.gif

Another great show for prog lovers tonight! yes.gif biggrin.gif

Please come to chat for fun and festivities during the show! There will be some requests from TRF members tonight to add to the usual insanity...

See ya later on!

Gary

biggrin.gif

Another Thursday, another nifty show! cool.gif

See ya later on!

Gary

biggrin.gif

Got a superdeeduper show planned for y'all tonight, including no less than THREE (count 'em!) requests from TRF'ers.

Don't forget to come to chat for fun banter during the show.

See ya later!

Peace,

Gary (aka Goober)

Goob, can I email you a quite lengthy lists of requests for you to play tonight? Thanks!

haha just kidding, I wouldn't even know what to request other than Rush. I should be on tonight trink39.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Mar 27 2008, 08:58 AM)
Goob, can I email you a quite lengthy lists of requests for you to play tonight? Thanks!

haha just kidding, I wouldn't even know what to request other than Rush. I should be on tonight trink39.gif

Sure, feel free! I won't play them, but feel free! tongue.gif

See you tonight. wub.gif