Goober Radio!

rushgoober

I seriously doubt I'll be tuning in this week as I'll be heading to Scranton for our road trip to see 2.gif

But just in case we do tune in at Necro and Ceej's place and to keep the streak going I'll request Jimi Hendrix's Foxy Lady and dedicate it to the TRF ladies in chat! wub.gif trink39.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 26 2007, 12:32 PM)
I seriously doubt I'll be tuning in this week as I'll be heading to Scranton for our road trip to see 2.gif

But just in case we do tune in at Necro and Ceej's place and to keep the streak going I'll request Jimi Hendrix's Foxy Lady and dedicate it to the TRF ladies in chat! wub.gif trink39.gif

Cool, I was gonna suggest you make a request even if you can't listen to keep the streak alive. wink.gif The shows have been getting archived somewhat regularly anyway...

Enjoy the concert! yes.gif 1022.gif

Alright, i'm definitely tuning in tonight!

I couldnt last week because my friends forced me to go to a dance that ended up sucking (well, they always do... i'd much rather listen to 60's/70's Prog/Psych than 2000's Rap/Hip Hop).

If only I could hack the sound system for next year, and get Goob playing. Now THAT would rule, and it would shock some people.

Anyway, can't wait for the show!

Now i'm also on summer break (well, we have today off, and then we get our report cards on Friday), so i'll be here pretty much every Thursday in the summer!

I think most of the shows I missed were archived, so I'll listen to them sometime.

QUOTE (Larks @ Jun 28 2007, 06:20 AM)
wooohohohohohhohohohohohohoho!

i got my space outfit on today!

You'll need it. tongue.gif

The Interdimensional Vortex plays from 5-7 pm PST on Thursdays (8-10 pm EST, 1-3 am UK time).

To tune in, go to www.kskq.org and click on the play button.

See you there!

Peace & Love,

Gary (Goober)

www.myspace.com/theinterdimensionalvortex

BTW, last week's show is officially available archived at www.kskq.org/news - the sound quality isn't the best (apparently some nonsense about being able to record your show at either low bandwidth or high bandwidth which no one had told me about before sarcasm.gif ), but it's listenable - just a bit tinny.

See y'all soon... cool.gif

Edited by rushgoober

Are you archiving this week's show Goobs?

I don't know what it is, but I made like every show during the school year, but some reason I am never near my computer in the evenings in the summer because I am never in my house anymore, since I am so busy. Thanks Goob for archiving the shows, or I wouldn't be able to listen to them. unsure.gif Oh and thanks again for the sig. I use it for all the forums I go to a wear it as a badge of pride. I get compliments for it. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jun 28 2007, 07:46 PM)
^ ^ ^ Yeah, it's Heavy Weather by Weather Report.

Goob, for next week's request, mine is "Bel Air" by Can from Future Days. smile.gif

hey, i'm so sorry, but i just checked and i don't have future days on CD. sad.gif i thought i did, but it's only on cassette. i have soon over babaluma on cd, which came after future days i think.

sorry, man. sad.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 29 2007, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Jun 28 2007, 07:46 PM)

Goob, for next week's request, mine is "Bel Air" by Can from Future Days. smile.gif

hey, i'm so sorry, but i just checked and i don't have future days on CD. sad.gif i thought i did, but it's only on cassette. i have soon over babaluma on cd, which came after future days i think.

sorry, man. sad.gif

OK Goob, no worries...

How about "Splash" from Soon Over Babaluma then? trink39.gif

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jun 28 2007, 09:46 PM)

Heavy Weather is awesome! 1022.gif It's the only jazz CD (so far) that I listen to regularly.

Wow!

It's been such an amazingly busy week that I haven't even put last week's setlist up, but last week's show is here:

http://www.kskq.org/audio-archive/vortex/20070628.mp3

There was a problem where there was several hours AFTER the show also recorded, but at least it starts with my show. That'll be fixed later on.

I really had to work to squeeze in time to plan today's shows, including requests, but I did it and I look forward to seeing people in chat later on!

www.kskq.org 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK)

Will there be a tribute to hilda tonight for all the flame keepers in attendance ? 1022.gif Edited by tick

Goobs,

My request for next week:

Tull - Songs from the Wood

IMPORTENT QUESTION GOOB!

now that you changed the show a little...

is it still crucial to put on a space outfit on?!?

because i thought of putting my 70's disco outfit for today show ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Larks @ Jul 12 2007, 06:43 AM)
IMPORTENT QUESTION GOOB!

now that you changed the show a little...

is it still crucial to put on a space outfit on?!?

because i thought of putting my 70's disco outfit for today show ph34r.gif

space outfits are still highly recommended, but if you could maybe make an outer space theme to the disco outfit, i think that would work as well. wink.gif

rofl3.gif

ok ok i'm afraid to put my disco outfit... i will come with my space one yes.gif

hope to hear some great obscure scandinavian 50's polka(dont tell me you dont have any!!!)