Michael "Kramer" Richards' racist meltdown

Jack Aubrey

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 14 2007, 01:38 PM)
I was about to look at it...

it was footage of his nightclub fiasco, mixed in with seinfeld footage, it was hilarious but im not up for the backlash of what that may have started. scared.gif if you click on the jesus, hitler link and scroll down the list of videos you will probably find it.

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 14 2007, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 14 2007, 01:38 PM)
I was about to look at it...

it was footage of his nightclub fiasco, mixed in with seinfeld footage, it was hilarious but im not up for the backlash of what that may have started. scared.gif if you click on the jesus, hitler link and scroll down the list of videos you will probably find it.

Was it Seinfeld "the lost episode" laugh.gif that's good, you should've posted it only I think someone already did didn't they?

did i tell u that when jessica alba first came to hollywood with that show....that promo was so mmmmmmmmmmm!

she was a mirror image of my ex gf

i made an effort to see her on the last rush tour in san diego. she was working at the marriot by the airport so i crashed the hotel and parked right in front of the entrance. f**k it. then she came out.....

what an oinker!

on my way out i ran into PAPABEAR....major rush fan! that was awesome. he's a major rush collector. he let me crash in his room when we all hung out in toronto.

N E 1 remember "hockey fan"? the rush scammer?????? he f*cked over many rush fans for tix however i ended up spending the day with him in toronto. i guess i just have this effect on people.