4:20 Thread

rushfreak

Happy 4/20 everyone.

Harvesting my homegrown California OG Kush today.

Will celebrate tonight with all my hippie friends and a local Grateful Dead cover band.

• Like 3

Also wanted to point out that this thread started in 2004, so this thread is now legal to smoke weed in Canada (with 18 being the legal age)

Edited by apetersvt
  • Like 1

By the aroma I can tell that the neighbors are celebrating. I had totally forgotten today's date before that.  

May have to dig out that partial from the golf bag later tonight...:smoke:

41 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

The anti-weed people will use that 1 incident and try to say cannabis is deadly and a gateway drug etc to further their cause. 

11 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

The anti-weed people will use that 1 incident and try to say cannabis is deadly and a gateway drug etc to further their cause. 

The problem is this isn't a one off case.

On 1/26/2024 at 9:15 AM, JohnRogers said:

Kill your boyfriend, community service.  Accused of rape, $83 million.  Seems fair.  :blink:

37 minutes ago, goose said:

Kill your boyfriend, community service.  Accused of rape, $83 million.  Seems fair.  :blink:

The $83 million was for repeated defamation. She was awarded $5 million for him sexually assaulting her which was proven in court so he's no longer accused but guilty. 

26 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

The $83 million was for repeated defamation. She was awarded $5 million for him sexually assaulting her which was proven in court so he's no longer accused but guilty. 

Civil court, the bar is lower for getting a conviction. I don’t for a minute believe her story. 

2 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

So you believe a proven serial liar? Noted.

So you don't understand the difference between a criminal conviction and a civil award of damages?  Noted.

For the record, I believe Trump is a serial liar, has been for decades, and likely sexually assaulted this woman.  But my opinion doesn't change the facts of what has been decided in court.

25 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

So you believe a proven serial liar? Noted.

I've been to Bergdorf Goodman a few times. It would be nearly impossible to rape someone in a dressing room there during business hours.

5 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

I've been to Bergdorf Goodman a few times. It would be nearly impossible to rape someone in a dressing room there during business hours.

I read up on that decision and in NY "rape" doesn't have to mean penile penetration but simply any penetration. Could be finger, nose, toe, etc.