good morning ladies

wheresmysnowdog

just dropped in to say hello.it is nice to know that there are ladies in this world with good taste smile.gif .apart from my daughter i have yet to meet a female rush fan.nice to know that you are out there.i raise my glass and toast you all.cheers trink38.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Nov 4 2006, 02:21 PM)
QUOTE (YYZ Working Man @ Nov 4 2006, 01:15 PM)
there are no female rush fans here wink.gif

Kicks you for that tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Hi, again, wheresmysnowdog. bekloppt.gif It's good to see you're sticking around. And, yes, there are a surprising number of female Rush fans. smile.gif

thank you all for making me feel welcome.ithink i will enjoy myself here.

by the way when i go out people always say." that s that bloke out of that band you know spirt of the radio .rush he is a dead ringer for the bass player". i also stretch the truth a lot biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (wheresmysnowdog @ Nov 4 2006, 07:58 PM)
thank you all for making me feel welcome.ithink i will enjoy myself here.
by the way when i go out people always say." that s that bloke out of that band you know spirt of the radio .rush he is a dead ringer for the bass player". i also stretch the truth a lot biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Whatever works. laugh.gif From what I understand, Rush isn't all that recognized in the UK. It's a shame, really. Their fan base reaches so far, but I guess it stretches wide as well. Good job with passing the word on the best band still out there. trink39.gif

I'm pretty sure that I'm the only female Rush fan in my entire town. Of course, there are only 1500 people here, but still... geez ladies, love the 2.gif !!!!!!

Yes there are many of us female Rush fans lurking around here trink39.gif

By the way wheresmysnowdog- I love your signature! I see you're an Ozzy fan 1022.gif

thank you.yes i'm a huge ozzy fan sabbath and solo also big fan of priest

and zakk wylde.zakk has cancelled tour again that's the second time now in eighteen months.i'm hoping for an ozzy tour in the uk next year 1022.gif

Archived