T4VS

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 23 2006, 10:12 PM)
What? No limerick this time around? What's the matter with ya?

tongue.gif laugh.gif

A Modern Day Warrior once strode,

in the path of the Ghost Rider's road.

Always whistling a song

and then posting each one

Game over Test - you've just hit overload

bncegrn.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif

No, that's all wrong - too clean, not even a hint of a scrotal joke!!!!!

In the portals of TRF's halls,

before Testicles, everyone else palls.

He posts like a demon

with no shortage of semen

you can't deny - Testy's got Balls!!!!!!!!

That's more like it - Ladies and Gentlemen, we have found the level!!!!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 25 2006, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 25 2006, 03:16 PM)
I KNEW IT!!!!  20,112 for the new icon!  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

VERY VERY COOL 73!!!!

THANKS!!  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

You thought it was 21,120, not 20,112! laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

DANG WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif

But great job anyways test. trink39.gif

keep showing us the new levels.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 25 2006, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 23 2006, 10:12 PM)
What?  No limerick this time around?  What's the matter with ya? 

tongue.gif  laugh.gif

A Modern Day Warrior once strode,

in the path of the Ghost Rider's road.

Always whistling a song

and then posting each one

Game over Test - you've just hit overload

bncegrn.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif

No, that's all wrong - too clean, not even a hint of a scrotal joke!!!!!

In the portals of TRF's halls,

before Testicles, everyone else palls.

He posts like a demon

with no shortage of semen

you can't deny - Testy's got Balls!!!!!!!!

That's more like it - Ladies and Gentlemen, we have found the level!!!!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I knew you wouldn't let me down wink.gif cool.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif

OO tempest!!! i ruled that game! yes.gif

Cool new avatar! trink39.gif

u Wear it well TestY smile.gif bekloppt.gif

Test I love your new icon buddy and trink39.gif to ya. I was thinking that it might be 21120 posts but glad that you got it at 20112. At my posting rate TRF might be a history lesson laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/thCongrats_Glb255B1255D.gif

Way to go Test!!!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/Announcements/Congrats20-20rainbow20-20FABULOUS20.gif

Testy you were the first person other than Sundog I talked to on this board and to me it's no wonder that you have surpast everyone!!!

You are a top notch person and I am glad and honored to call you a friend!!!

heres to you!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/pty-ballon2.gif CONGRATULATIONS Testhttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/pty-ballon2.gif

trink39.gif http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/51256.jpg trink39.gif

Cool icon for a Veddy Cool Guy yes.gif

cool10.gif http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/000007-2.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 25 2006, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 23 2006, 02:08 PM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Oct 22 2006, 09:13 PM)
Test, you've become a great friend of mine. The few times I talked to you in Chat were nice! Although I've been so busy with school and other things, I haven't been in Chat probably since late August/early September. Your music tastes are also veddy cool! Congrads on 20,000+ posts, 21120 is a great place for the new badge! trink39.gif trink39.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif smile.gif

Thanks buddy! biggrin.gif

Hey don't forget to eat your Burnt Weeny Sandwich dipped in Lumpy Gravy with a side order of Hot Rats!! Best to eat it in Joe's Garage (or one of the200 Motels).

Damn. The Weasels Ripped My Flesh. Better call Uncle Meat; I think he is Cruisin with Rueben and the Jets. Hurry up before the Baby Snakes get here!!! ohmy.gif They're bound to be in a Bongo Fury screaming "Them or Us"!!! Oh well they're on Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch anyways sarcasm.gif

By the way The Grand Wazoo has told me "We're Only In It For The Money ." Seems The Man From Utopia led a Tinseltown Rebellion at the Roxy & Elsewhere and proclaimed that EVERYTHING is Absolutely Free !!!! Now he must prepare for Chunga's Revenge who has been just rolling around in Sleep Dirt trying to get a Studio Tan wacko.gif This pissed off Sheik Yerbouti who told him "Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar! You're in Just Another Band From L.A. playing Jazz From Hell !!" The Yellow Shark piped in and says "Don't listen to him; You Are What You Is tongue.gif But hell what do I know I'm just a Thing-Fish who done Broadway The Hard Way . Oh yeah "Don't Eat Yellow Snow." 062802puke_prv.gif

Hey!

Who Are The Brain Police? The Duke of Prunes wants to know....

He found out he was Almost Chinese and now must contact Willie The Pimp and get a date with the Goblin Girl cheer.gif Hopes his girlfriend Sharleena doesn't find out unsure.gif It's bad enuff the Valley Girl called him up and asking "Like gag me with a spoon Why Does It Hurt When I Pee??? Guhhhh-ROSSSS!!!!"

Time to escape to Montana and search for the The Lost Episodes . You know, the ones with Charlie's Enormous Mouth trying to swallow the Zomby Wolf ph34r.gif Oh yeah the Jewish Princess is in it as well screaming " Don't You Ever Wash That Thing ? She's handing out Black Napkins and Little Umbrellas to all of the Hungry Freaks, Daddy By the way Brown Shoes Don't Make It confused13.gif

So in Soft Sell Conclusion I must ask...Does Humor Belong In Music? What do I know I'm just a Dancin' Fool who makes Cocaine Decisions and trying to Get A Little

Didja Get Any Onya? unsure.gif

Don't mind me; too much of that Playground Psychotics going on in my head wacko.gif

Just remember Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore and My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama wink.gif

Have I Offended Someone?

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

bumper.gif for my friend rush! I want him to check this out! biggrin.gif

Test, I've been so damned busy with school, I didn't see this until just now! Dude, that's totally amazing, did you make that up yourself?? I gotta go post this at the Zappa forum. yes.gif

Once again Congrads on the new badge!! trink39.gif icon_alienjig.gif trink39.gif

Hey don't forget to eat your Burnt Weeny Sandwich dipped in Lumpy Gravy with a side order of Hot Rats!! Best to eat it in Joe's Garage (or one of the200 Motels).

Damn. The Weasels Ripped My Flesh. Better call Uncle Meat; I think he is Cruisin with Rueben and the Jets. Hurry up before the Baby Snakes get here!!! ohmy.gif They're bound to be in a Bongo Fury screaming "Them or Us"!!! Oh well they're on Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch anyways sarcasm.gif

By the way The Grand Wazoo has told me "We're Only In It For The Money ." Seems The Man From Utopia led a Tinseltown Rebellion at the Roxy & Elsewhere and proclaimed that EVERYTHING is Absolutely Free !!!! Now he must prepare for Chunga's Revenge who has been just rolling around in Sleep Dirt trying to get a Studio Tan wacko.gif This pissed off Sheik Yerbouti who told him "Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar! You're in Just Another Band From L.A. playing Jazz From Hell !!" The Yellow Shark piped in and says "Don't listen to him; You Are What You Is tongue.gif But hell what do I know I'm just a Thing-Fish who done Broadway The Hard Way . Oh yeah "Don't Eat Yellow Snow." 062802puke_prv.gif

Hey!

Who Are The Brain Police? The Duke of Prunes wants to know....

He found out he was Almost Chinese and now must contact Willie The Pimp and get a date with the Goblin Girl cheer.gif Hopes his girlfriend Sharleena doesn't find out unsure.gif It's bad enuff the Valley Girl called him up and asking "Like gag me with a spoon Why Does It Hurt When I Pee??? Guhhhh-ROSSSS!!!!"

Time to escape to Montana and search for the The Lost Episodes . You know, the ones with Charlie's Enormous Mouth trying to swallow the Zomby Wolf ph34r.gif Oh yeah the Jewish Princess is in it as well screaming " Don't You Ever Wash That Thing ? She's handing out Black Napkins and Little Umbrellas to all of the Hungry Freaks, Daddy By the way Brown Shoes Don't Make It confused13.gif

So in Soft Sell Conclusion I must ask...Does Humor Belong In Music? What do I know I'm just a Dancin' Fool who makes Cocaine Decisions and trying to Get A Little

Didja Get Any Onya? unsure.gif

Don't mind me; too much of that Playground Psychotics going on in my head wacko.gif

Just remember Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore and My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama wink.gif

Have I Offended Someone?

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

ohmy.gif

unsure.gif

Test... ARE you alright???

WTF???

confused13.gif

Ask Rush! He'll tell ya wink.gif tongue.gif

Indeed!! CeeJ, all of the things in Bold are both album titles and song titles by Frank Zappa. Check him out, although his music is somewhat of an acquired taste, each album of his was VERY different. yes.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 23 2006, 03:41 PM)
No I don't feel any better sad.gif I think I have Filthy Habits . Plus I've been Tryin' To Grow A Chin but it's not working. Must be The Clap unsure.gif

ACCCHHH! The Torture Never Stops! And I Can't Afford No Shoes angry.gif But alas I am having fun hanging out with the Po-Jama People here on Sofa No. 1 1022.gif Later on I'm going to sit on Sofa No. 2 and drink with the Wonderful Wino and Debra Kadabra . tongue.gif Hopes she keeps her Friendly Little Finger to herself unsure.gif But hey Dinah-Moe Humm might be joining us and her Dirty Love makes me wanna shout " Let's Make The Water Turn Black !!!" common001.gif We'll be wearing our The Jazz Discharge Party Hats! YAYYY!

Hmmmm what to do now....go Cruisin' For Burgers At The Gas Station or follow the Catholic Girls to The Little House I Used To Live In for some Titties and Beer..... What would King Kong do???? confused13.gif

Excuse me while I go ponder on this...just might have to peform the Invocation & Ritual Dance of the Young Pumpkin. In the meantime I'll be Sleeping in a Jar...

Ye Ye I know....

I'm The Slime

tongue.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Test, this is absolute genius! Just as great as the 1st one!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

Archived