Rush tour upcoming

nobodys hero

I've just heard that Rush has 12 songs in pre-production to be finished by the end of the year and to be released early spring 2007, followed by a summer concert tour. Geddy and Alex have said there will be another tour despite Neil's reluctance to commit to one.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Oct 7 2006, 03:48 PM)
I've just heard that Rush has 12 songs in pre-production to be finished by the end of the year and to be released early spring 2007, followed by a summer concert tour. Geddy and Alex have said there will be another tour despite Neil's reluctance to commit to one.

Where did you hear that?

Wow. Spring 2007. I'm hoping it's March and not April or May. I figured as much with all the talk going on these days about the new album. unsure.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Oct 7 2006, 02:48 PM)

Link!!?

wacko.gif

Alex Lifeson - JAM! Showbiz (September 29th) "It's early stages. We have nine songs written so far. We're going to continue until we have about 12 songs and finish up preproduction at the end of October"

3 songs written already? wtf.gif

I heard it on satellite radio. They just did an interview with Neil that was so much better than the one on VH1. Anyway it comes from the DJ who interviewed Neil. laugh.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Oct 8 2006, 12:23 PM)
I heard it on satellite radio.  They just did an interview with Neil that was so much better than the one on VH1.  Anyway it comes from the DJ who interviewed Neil.  laugh.gif

Transcript? I'm sure if someone did an interview with Neil like that, there would be a transcript somewhere. What satellite station, do they have a web-site? Not busting 'em for you, if you say you heard it, you did. I, like others here would like some kind of confirmation or to read the entire interview.

I got my info from a DJ on Sirius radio. I have an interview with Neil on Sirius done like 3-4 weeks ago on my computer and I am trying to get it onto this forum so you can access it. I need to go thru something called filelodge first and it must be incredibly busy as I cannot access this sight. Neil's interview was very good and in it he states that next week (3-4 weeks ago) they were to go into pre-production. He would not comment any further than that as far as a tour. I heard the info about 12 songs from a DJ after Neil's interview. I know that at the end of last year Geddy and Alex said there would be another tour following the release of their next CD. 1022.gif

This does sound good but we need actual confirmation- Maybe SIRIUS RUSHFAN can help us out if you heard it on SIRIUS radio 2.gif

Here is the best link I can give you for Neil's interview on Sirius, contact Robyn@Sirius-radio.com and ask her to send you the link to the Neil Peart interview. I have it on my computer but I can't get a usable link to this sight. Neil did NOT confirm in the interview that there were 12 songs in pre-production that came after Neil's interview from a DJ. This is a really good interview but Neil does not commit to any touring. I am also going to send an e-mail to Robyn and ask her to send the interview link to this sight. 2.gif

Their tours make too much money NOT to.

Anyway, I'm counting on it....gunna make the pilgramage from Down Under again.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Oct 9 2006, 10:56 AM)
For all of you who want the above mentioned link to the Neil interview on Sirius, I have contacted Robyn and she will send the link to anyone who wants it. 2.gif

Ok I want it...

cool.gif trink38.gif

Archived