'Reservoir Dogs' 15th anniversary DVD

Jack Aubrey

Look at this, folks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/resdogsdvd.jpg

It will retail for $20. It will have all of the same features as the 10th anniversary edition, plus a new documentary. Just think how cool that thing will look on your DVD shelf, though. I'm definitely getting one.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Sep 18 2006, 03:53 PM)
HOLY TOLEDO!!!

YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!

Can't wait!! When is the release date?

Do you have the other rare packaging for the 10 year anniversary??

Featuring 6 different cardboard slipcases of Mr. White, Mr. Pink, etc, etc.

SWEET!

Earl

The street date is October 24th.

No, I don't have the version you are referring to, I got the one that came out afterwards, with all of them on the cover.

Great packaging, great film...

I had one problem with the story though...

No way would bank robbers kidnap a cop, if you're gonna kidnap him you might as well kill him, you're getting life if they catch you either way. They would have offed him on the spot, it would have been much more practical. Who's got time to bundle a cop into the trunk during a robbery anyway?

Hope I didn't give away my bank robber identity with this post...

ph34r.gif

he may have had no other choice but to take the cop hostage, presumable because he held the cop in front of him so other cops wouldn't shoot at him, and then maybe said something like "you follow me, i'll blow his brains out"

plus, don't forget which one it was that kidnapped the cop. Mr. Blonde is effing crazy. it was irrational to kidnap the cop, but Mr. Blonde doesn't exactly think rationally, so it still is realistic if you ask me.

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Sep 18 2006, 09:58 PM)
he may have had no other choice but to take the cop hostage, presumable because he held the cop in front of him so other cops wouldn't shoot at him, and then maybe said something like "you follow me, i'll blow his brains out"

plus, don't forget which one it was that kidnapped the cop. Mr. Blonde is effing crazy. it was irrational to kidnap the cop, but Mr. Blonde doesn't exactly think rationally, so it still is realistic if you ask me.

Ok but once in the trunk you shoot him in the head so you have no more troubles with him whatsoever...

Of course one of the gang was a cop anyway, that's why if it were me I'd only use people I knew in my robbery team...

wink.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 18 2006, 10:18 PM)

No way would bank robbers kidnap a cop, if you're gonna kidnap him you might as well kill him, you're getting life if they catch you either way. They would have offed him on the spot, it would have been much more practical. Who's got time to bundle a cop into the trunk during a robbery anyway?

ph34r.gif

They didn't rob a bank, it was a diamond wholesaler. Mr Pink had the diamonds....

How about keep the cop until you get away completely clean? The cop would a better hostage than a civilian. Besides, as freedom fighter said, Mr Blonde is crazy to begin with.

Damn, and I already have the 10th anniversary edition. The gas can packaging is awesome!! tongue.gif

Edited by Digital Man

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Sep 18 2006, 09:43 PM)
I've never seen that movie. Is it good?

No, we're all raving about it because it sucks. tongue.gif

I REALLY hate to say this unsure.gif but...

I never saw this flick ph34r.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Sep 19 2006, 06:35 AM)

ph34r.gif

They didn't rob a bank, it was a diamond wholesaler. Mr Pink had the diamonds....

How about keep the cop until you get away completely clean? The cop would a better hostage than a civilian. Besides, as freedom fighter said, Mr White is crazy to begin with.

Damn, and I already have the 10th anniversary edition. The gas can packaging is awesome!! tongue.gif

Yeah well it could go a million ways and yeah the gas can packaging is great, I love details like that...

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Sep 19 2006, 07:35 AM)

ph34r.gif

How about keep the cop until you get away completely clean? The cop would a better hostage than a civilian. Besides, as freedom fighter said, Mr White is crazy to begin with.

I think you mean Mr Blonde, not Mr. White.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 18 2006, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Sep 18 2006, 09:58 PM)

Ok but once in the trunk you shoot him in the head so you have no more troubles with him whatsoever...

Of course one of the gang was a cop anyway, that's why if it were me I'd only use people I knew in my robbery team...

wink.gif

1. Mr. Blonde thought they could interrogate him about the rat.

2. Mr. Blonde wanted to torture him and therefore kept him alive

smile.gif

i do see your logic, you make a lot of sense, but really all you need to know to make it make sense is that Mr. Blonde is just plain effing insane.